Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this video, starting about 54 minutes in, there are some great shots of the garage.

Dear Gardenista,

Thank you so much for linking this video by Gray Hughes.

I've learned so much from this video as well as his other videos.

His maps and detailed information are outstanding.

Gray Hughes demonstrates such a deep compassion, woven with an intricately detailed investigative view, to this case as well as many others.

The fact that Mr. Hughes generously shares his time towards finding justice for the victims in these cases is remarkable.

He is such a stellar person.

Last edited:
I work for a family that has an aggressive guard dog (I am the dog wrangler)-it can be difficult to keep a dog like that, though. But he’s scary, so at least strangers don’t come up to the house, or their 16 acre property without being accompanied by one of the family. I wish she’d had one of these on 5/24-maybe it would have saved her life.

An aggressive dog does need good training and consistent handlers.

In this instance, even a Corgi would have at least alerted the victim to a presence. I often think about the usefulness of even a runty dog, I think many child abductions would not have occurred with the presence of a loud dog. Not all, but some.

That’s the first I’ve heard of the K9s being cadaver dogs. I think they’re looking for what might be even more than 30 bags of evidence at this point. The neighbor who said that there was pickup definitely makes me think there’s evidence we haven’t heard about.

I was talking to a guy who was associated with a search and rescue dog organization, and I made a comment that referenced the difference between dogs that search for live people, and for corpses. He actually scoffed a little at my notion that they were two totally different working dogs...what he told me is that their work frequently overlaps; I guess that a “search” dog can also work as a “cadaver” dog.

I was talking to a guy who was associated with a search and rescue dog organization, and I made a comment that referenced the difference between dogs that search for live people, and for corpses. He actually scoffed a little at my notion that they were two totally different working dogs...what he told me is that their work frequently overlaps; I guess that a “search” dog can also work as a “cadaver” dog.
Quite true. They can be, and often are the same dogs. Different commands when in “cadaver” mode. Obviously the training is separate as well.

An aggressive dog does need good training and consistent handlers.

In this instance, even a Corgi would have at least alerted the victim to a presence. I often think about the usefulness of even a runty dog, I think many child abductions would not have occurred with the presence of a loud dog. Not all, but some.
Years back when I came home from grocery store at 9pm and
a man was down in my bedroom, a LE officer suggested I get a
dog, he said even a small barky dog is better than nothing.

But my last two dogs have been shepherds and I can tell you, even though both dogs are sweethearts, they scare the bejeesus out of most people. So even just their bark would keep people
away.

Seeing the photos in this article makes me wonder if FD shaved his head and face so he would not leave any hair behind during any attack? Did anyone see any other pictures of him in the days right after JD disappeared?
That's a good idea. I have seen photos of him from the past with a full head of hair. She still has her long hair, though ...

But my last two dogs have been shepherds and I can tell you, even though both dogs are sweethearts, they scare the bejeesus out of most people. So even just their bark would keep people
away.

Love German Shepherds. All shepherds in fact.

away.
We have a pit/mastiff mix and he rarely barks but he’s a big guy and his presence scares most that come up to our door. It’s ironic because he mostly barks because HE is scared, not because he’s trying to scare anyone.

I feel like that's too much hair growth for that time frame to have completely shaved.

I thought that at first as well but I think it depends on the person, right? My husband shaves his head bald and has to shave every day to maintain, but some men probably could go two - three days? All just MOO and goofy thoughts but something struck me when I saw this pictures again from the courthouse.

Unconfirmed by MSM but from a source of mine - They're not just looking for bloody evidence, but body parts (bone fragments in the incinerator and such). I hope this isn't the case, but at least she would be found?
Both FD and PF from the Kelsey Berreth case seem to think that they'll be able to avoid prosecution or conviction if they dispose of the body well enough.

It looks like her filing against FD was in her capacity as executor to her husband’s estate. I imagine any delay was because they hoped he would honor the loan agreement, but when that didn’t happened, she filed: http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=13921182

FD may have decided that after his father-in-law died, there wouldn’t be any more money coming his way, and at that point decided to stop paying back the loans. Especially if FD and JD weren’t getting along; maybe it was clear to him that his
m-i-l wasn’t on board with loaning him money to build more houses when the others weren’t selling. And his m-i-l was probably much more aware of how he was treating Jennifer. He was probably using some of the more recent money to pay off the oldest loans and that was no longer going to be possible. Jennifer may also have been paying the mortgage on the house she moved out of, and when she moved, the payments to the bank stopped. I think the money issues were all tied together with Jennifer’s father dying. It all fell apart after that.

Seeing the photos in this article makes me wonder if FD shaved his head and face so he would not leave any hair behind during any attack? Did anyone see any other pictures of him in the days right after JD disappeared?

Great insight!

Unless he is an extremely arrogant (narcissistic) person that he believed he could get away with anything - even murder.

Many of these individuals feel so superior to law enforcement that perhaps he wouldn't even think of leaving hair evidence there. I don't know but that is something to consider.

He wouldn't be the first murderer to have shaved in order to not leave hair evidence!

That's a good idea. I have seen photos of him from the past with a full head of hair. She still has her long hair, though ...

Maybe that is what made me think. Most men with full heads of hair do not shave their hair so short? All the pictures I have seen of FD prior to JD's disappearance he had quite a bit of hair. My husband is receding which is why he shaves. Maybe just cut short to prevent hair pulling if he was doing the attacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4