Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

It makes me so sad that this is still officially a missing persons case.

cass523, Sconnie, kimpage and 9 others like this.
  2. bkgregg5

bkgregg5 Well-Known Member

I’ll admit I’ve skimmed the paperwork regarding the arrests, but I cannot offhand remember the exact wording as it relates to the “30 trash stops.” In my mind, just because they dumped trash at 30 different locations doesn’t mean they had 30 trash bags. Maybe they had ten, and opened up various bags and deposited misc items from each one along the way. Clearly they wanted to scatter their evidence, but nowhere do I see it specifically say they scattered 30 trash bags full of stuff. Am I wrong? I admit I don’t know the document word for word.

Wsimm, stygianowl, Hazelnutty and 3 others like this.
  3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Yeah, I think that’s accurate.

We don’t know how these items were packaged, and there very well may not have been 30 bags.

There were simply 30 locations.

sassyblue, AnnaGrace, kimpage and 9 others like this.
  4. njbchgal

njbchgal Well-Known Member

Well hopefully it sounds like they used the same size/color bags....maybe they were extra stupid and they were those small bags you put in trash cans that are blue, pink ;)

5. Tiger Stripes

Tiger Stripes Well-Known Member

But even if phones are turned *off*, can't records of their GPS coordinates still be tracked by the cell phone provider in the event of a serious crime, and handed over to LE -- if needed? MOO

ChiCubs2016 and MassGuy like this.
  6. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

I originally thought they dumped and LE found thirty bags. Reading more today, it looks like they STOPPED at least thirty times, and LE only recovered a fraction of the bags.

cass523, Cortne, sassyblue and 6 others like this.
  7. Angels Advocate

Angels Advocate Well-Known Member

Yes. Simple. When one parent actively endangers the welfare and safety and lives of his/her children, (so much evidence of this presented just in these threads) the court needs to take action to protect those children from that parent. The case comes before that court for such action. And I totally disagree about the fact that the judge's inexperience in family law had a negative effect here. But that is not to say that family law judges are any better at doing the right thing, as a rule. As I have said the system is broken. Families are broken, the system is broken and the world is broken. But still, one judge, in one case, one person in one situation can make a difference by doing the right thing, at any time, or all the time. It's that simple. The system is set up to make money; lawyers are more interested in that than in the welfare of children involved. Judges can be corrupt and bought off by one party. I think there is more than enough evidence to satisfy you that the court has not performed as it should have in this case. Jennifer is dead. She sacrificed herself so that her children could live and grow up. She knew that he would never stop torturing her or them. No one protected her from her ex-husband. The children are safe only by the Grace of God and their grandmother and nanny, and likely the careful planning of their late Mother.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    cass523, Iona, Mamamerced and 6 others like this.
  8. Sabrina1011

Sabrina1011 Well-Known Member

cass523, Cortne, AnnaGrace and 11 others like this.
  9. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

No it did not. A relaxed SCHEDULE means FD had more time with the children but the visitation was still supervised and other restrictions were also in place. For example, no private conversations with the children and no interaction with MT or her child.

JMO

Mountaingazer and ChiCubs2016 like this.
  10. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

That's correct. According to the grandmother's court filing, JD and her children were already planning to visit her in NYC that day. I think it was JD's friends who notified LE that day.

JMO

cass523, Sconnie, Mercedes and 3 others like this.
  11. Not a Belle

Not a Belle Well-Known Member

I agree. I also think that unfortunately, they are well aware of the monstrosities their father is capable of; I think their lives have been full of them.

cass523, thistle, Sconnie and 7 others like this.
  12. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

well in her divorce docs in 2017 JD said FD admitted having a
    mistress for last year. So I guess in 2016 sometime.
    This woman is a serial mistress. wanna be wife.

13. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

They are using a great law firm to make their case. Pullman and Comley is well regarded. It seems like a no brainer.

One bit of information many have been thinking about is why the nanny brought the kids to NYC on that Friday. The document says the kids coming to the city was planned. So it seems that JD not showing up at mom's apt. after the appointments was the beginning of the concern. In the warrant we saw that the nanny is the person who let LE into the house that Friday night.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    cass523, sassyblue, AnnaGrace and 7 others like this.
  14. isabella88

isabella88 Well-Known Member

MT should be careful what she wishes for.

cass523, Greenstreet, Wsimm and 6 others like this.
  15. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

I do not disagree with anything you have stated. And I agree regardless of the visitation arrangement, FD thought getting rid of JD was going to solve all his problems. Once he made the decision, nothing was going to get in his way. MOO

cass523, sassyblue, Sconnie and 5 others like this.
  16. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Not if the phone is off.

The last location when the phone was shut off, is the only thing law enforcement would have.

Jmoose, sassyblue, AnnaGrace and 12 others like this.
  17. kaen

cass523 likes this.
  18. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Seems he was doing little more that leaching off his inlaws IMO

often borrowing money and instead of paying it back when the business deal was done, He would simply pocket it with no intentions of ever paying it back

And now that money had run out and it seems he was currently defrauding current clients by excessive add ons and dirty business practices

The whole thing was a house of cards

He was the worst of the worst before he ever became a murderer

I hope he rots

19. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

Quoting myself— and FD is so arrogant he will blame JD for putting him in this position. My BF’s ex husband cheated on her. When he got caught, it was her fault because she went to the gym at 4:30 in the morning and took away from family time. You cannot reason with this type of crazy.

cass523, Flurries, AnnaGrace and 19 others like this.
  20. kaen

I would think that JD's friends were in contact with her mother. Between friends and mom a call to the NCPD was probably decided upon. Someone had to find out that she did not make either appointment. Someone probably drove by her home and she wasn't there.

cass523, MyBelle, Iona and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.