Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Canaan investigators met briefly with FD the day after his estranged wife vanished. At that time, they seized his iPhone, for which they had obtained a warrant to conduct a forensic search.

FD' cellphone records showed that around 1:30 p.m. the day JD disappeared, her estranged husband left his home and drove about 2 miles to a Farmington property belonging to his company. After a couple of hours, his cellphone showed he returned home.

FD returned to the company property around 5:20 p.m., about 90 minutes before officers first showed up at JD's home. The cellphone returned to his and MT’ home a few minutes later, and then records show it traveled to the area of Albany Avenue in Hartford, where most of the evidence against the couple was found.

Bloody clothes, camera footage leave trail of evidence in case of missing mom of 5
ETA - removed for 10% rule

Thank you for reminding me that there was a warrant for his phone. But they did not seize MT’s phone; just the key the records-I wonder why they did not handle it the same way for both phones?

Sorry for the delay in posting this information but life got in the way! Ct police major crime van and at least 6 other cars arrived this am at approximately 10:30 am at the Heritage Hill unsold property in New Canaan.

Have to do a google drive to see the path that might have been possible between this property and JD residence.

Wonder if FD and MT simply camped out in waiting at the Heritage property that morning in advance of going to JD property? It would have been a good alibi as he owns the property and they could have justified being there as it looks like the landscaping was in process.

Have pictures are will post later.
well, well well - wonder what this will bring?

The DM article posted above clearly stated it was the nanny, but a different one than now and said to be an accident. However considering FDs history of threats and affairs I wouldn’t put anything past him. JMO
Daily Mail says he wrote the written statement for the nanny. He also said his mother had no assets, I think, so police dismissed it as not suspicious. Still, very strange events surrounding this man. And these poor children! One witnessed the accident.

I agree that he likely snuck in when she pulled into the garage but I think he didn't attack her until she was leaving to go to her appointment since we know she talked to someone on the phone at 9.
9am was an estimate. I don't think it has been confirmed that she was back in the house when she talked to the friend. And it doesn't make sense to wait if you don't know when she'll be back to the garage. I doubt he knew about her appointment.

Super good question. It doesn't make sense.

The only thing I can think of is that the trip to Hartford was what, about 8 hours later? Maybe they got sloppy. Panicky. Forgot to turn off their phones?

It doesn't make sense. I hope you're right and they're just quietly and steadily building the murder case!!

I think they took their phones to Hartford so he wouldn’t miss the “come get the kids, emergency call” he was expecting.

Thank you for reminding me that there was a warrant for his phone. But they did not seize MT’s phone; just the key the records-I wonder why they did not handle it the same way for both phones?
Did they even know about MT at this early point? He was obvious as her estranged husband IMO

See, no one here is saying that the government can or should prevent all crime, gitana1. That's a straw man argument and I'm sure as an attorney you know about these. What makes this different is that this case came before an organization charged with doing something about it. It's not a random crime whose predictability was unknown to said organization. And the leader of said organization before whom this case and problem came was and is charged with handling it to the best of that leader's capabilities.

DBM tos

On another topic, have we heard anything from the father of TM's child?

I hope e goes for custody and gets the child away from that criminal.

Someone here suggested she may kill herself. If she does she could take her child with her.

Interesting comments. Your financial analysis makes me think we should have anger and conflict management training starting in pre-school and continuing on through high school. Maybe fund that instead of football.

There is no information available about MT’s baby daddy or his involvement.

MT’s parents have financial resources to take care of her child and she has a sister in the US. That would be the logical custody should she be incarcerated.

I haven’t read anything about MT and suicide. She strikes me as a survivor. If anything she’ll be OK.

Sorry for the delay in posting this information but life got in the way! Ct police major crime van and at least 6 other cars arrived this am at approximately 10:30 am at the Heritage Hill unsold property in New Canaan.

Have to do a google drive to see the path that might have been possible between this property and JD residence.

Wonder if FD and MT simply camped out in waiting at the Heritage property that morning in advance of going to JD property? It would have been a good alibi as he owns the property and they could have justified being there as it looks like the landscaping was in process.

Cannot wait!

Here are the locations.

EDIT: Don't know why it attached twice, but they're both the same map.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-5_13-49-22.png
    upload_2019-6-5_13-49-22.png
    521.4 KB · Views: 43
  • MAP.PNG
    MAP.PNG
    521.4 KB · Views: 34
Super good question. It doesn't make sense.

The only thing I can think of is that the trip to Hartford was what, about 8 hours later? Maybe they got sloppy. Panicky. Forgot to turn off their phones?

It doesn't make sense. I hope you're right and they're just quietly and steadily building the murder case!!
or they were not thinking clearly? for whatever reason?

This is going going to end up a a Cohen Bros. Movie
with Holly Hunter as MT

Missing mom of five Jennifer Dulos' mother-in-law, Kleopatra Dulos, 77, died after a bizarre accident in the driveway of the family's home in Avon, Connecticut, in 2010

I don’t yet feel humor here, I’m still horrified by this crime.

And I don’t this the TOS allow us to discuss FD’s family or ex.

... and she’s “athletic”???? I had to quit smoking to run, or do anything remotely physical. This was years ago but seriously she’s rough around the edges and her photos make me cringe.

BBM
People who do evil things (especially a very "large" thing -- for example, being an accessory to a major crime, or, say, taking another person's life) reveal it in their faces, in their eyes. WS-ers are seeing in MT's picture the outer result of evil, reflected in MT's face (and such darkness of soul can't simply be "erased", "deleted", or "removed/covered with make-up"). Just MOO (after many years of observing people's faces).

She was run over by the nanny? I didn't see this before I posted above.

Wrong person. Not pertinent to this case.

TOS may prohibit us from discussing the incident any further as it doesn’t pertain to this victim or this crime

Discussing footage in the prior thread :
(Very true we know the neighbor has footage of him picking up his mail perhaps the same day he killed his wife imo)
Credit @SuperTmo
This was the most surprising part I read in the affidavit for his arrest. Seriously... WHAT??!! He can just kill his wife, dump her somewhere, go around dropping evidence all over town, and then just hop out and get the mail like it’s any normal day? I’d not be the least bit worried about my mail... I’d be rushing to get home thinking the cops were on my tail!
I think the importance of "getting the mail", as it was used in the warrant, was to indicate that the man in the footage who arrived on the property was in fact Dulos (and it was the same Dulos in Hartford, and the same Dulos dropping the items in all the bins, ALL THE SAME GUY....) He arrived on the property, got out of the car, checked the mail, got back in the car.... These are actions of a homeowner. And that homeowner is Fitos. That's the importance of "getting the mail". The warrant wanted to show this "man" is DULOS.

Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.
which one is Heritage Hill ? Must be the sturbridfe hill home?

Did they even know about MT at this early point? He was obvious as her estranged husband IMO

They knew about her at some point; they were both detained and it seems to me that they could have asked her for her phone. Maybe it didn’t matter once they realised that she was with him. And that the pings for his phone would have been the same or similar to hers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998