Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the spec property where he spent 2 hours:
Fore Group home renovation site: 80 Mountain Spring Rd, Farmington?​
Do you have a theory as to what he was doing for these 2 hrs.? I'm wondering if he left his phone there and disposed of the body in a place that has not yet been searched. Looking at the map there are many bodies of water, river, dense forest and all accessible in this time window.

Whatever he was doing in this period that we don't yet understand, the next time they and their phones were spotted was on Albany Avenue with the bag drops. I wonder if we have enough information from MSM reports to assume that the body or JD was definately brought to Farmington? Or, was the body of JD disposed of on the trip back from NC to Farmington?

Yes he could have but he hasn’t shown that level of planning and deception IMO I think he was there with JDs body

To me, it looks like he did a lot of planning. The children were spending Memorial Day weekend with him. On May 24, Friday, she takes her children to school, returns home, and is attacked. It's a bloody scene, but they quickly clean up, removing obvious evidence of murder.

Did he plan to collect the children for his long weekend, and what a shame that their mother wasn't heard from over the weekend? He had a plan that was going to make everything appear normal, including collecting the mail. What he didn't count on was that the nanny would immediately take the children to their grandmother. She was aware of a problem at noon. Maybe the suspect didn't expect that.

They ditch her car at the nearby park at noon, and high tail it home with the evidence. That evidence is deliberately separated into 30 pieces and left in 30 different places.

What's the timeline on that? They ditch the car at noon, the drive is 1.5 hours, they left the evidence in 30 different places in the early evening?

upload_2019-6-4_23-24-40.png

Incineration was stopped, and some of the evidence may not yet have been incinerated. That's actually a pretty good plan. He knew about video surveillance, so he changed his license plate. He forgot about other identifying stickers on his truck.

Let’s focus on this paragraph in the latest NY Post article on the case:

Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’ pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe.

Just a genius move on her part, and a microcosm of their actions as a whole.

Complete stupidity and callousness.

Your freedom is on the line, and you decide to smoke a cigarette, thereby exposing yourself to surveillance cameras.

That should be part of an anti-smoking campaign: “Smoking doesn’t only damage your health, it can send you to prison.”

I think he used that 2 hours to fill up 30 garbage bags IMO in preparation for the Hartford run with MT

But if she was killed in her own garage how did they get her and all the evidence to the house without leaving a bloody mess in the vehicle? They would be bringing a whole bunch of loose bloody stuff back to the spec house to bag up.

Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’ pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe.

Your freedom is on the line, and you decide to smoke a cigarette, thereby exposing yourself to surveillance cameras.

That should be part of an anti-smoking campaign: “Smoking doesn’t only damage your health, it can send you to prison.”

yeah they just murdered someone but she's concerned about polluting the truck with second-hand smoke

BBM:

I think that's also likely.

Timing the drive, mapping out his route options, etc.

Also to nail down her departure times to drop the kids off at school as well as her arrival time back at the home.

As I'm talking about school, it occurs to me that one of the driving factors behind the timing of this murder may have been school calendar year. I'm not sure when the school year ends there, but I'm assuming it's not year-round.

With the kids getting out of school for summer vacation, the household schedule would have likely become much less predictable. The kids would have been home during the day, too.

His opportunities to catch JD alone and unawares would have become much more limited.

JMO.
If the person snuck in the garage as she was pulling in, would think person would want to see the timing of the electric garage door (presumably it was electric) -- how quickly it closed.

If the person snuck in the garage as she was pulling in, would think person would want to see the timing of the electric garage door (presumably it was electric) -- how quickly it closed.

It’s possible, but I think he just dashed in as she was parking the car.

He wouldn’t have to time anything if he did it that way.

They come with motion sensors that bring the door back up as soon as someone breaks it.

I mean, it almost beggars belief.

They have biohazards up the wazoo stacked in the back of their truck, schlepping around from dumpster to dumpster with blood probably both figuratively and literally on their hands...and the thing MT is concerning herself with is making sure that she leans outside the truck to smoke.

Because, y'know, heaven forbid you get cigarette smoke in your vehicle.

Priorities.

JMO.

Last edited:
Yes, some doors are very slow. But thinking of the garage doors gets me back to wondering about the security. On our system one of the reports generated is status of windows and doors. I wonder if her system was activated and so would have recorded garage door movement? Even if FD had the code from one of the children the report would still record the door being opened.

Do most people here think that FD and possibly MT were inside the garage when JD returned home from school drop? Or, is the general view that FD and possibly MT waited outside for the garage door to open and followed JD inside?

I'm trying to picture both of the scenarios and how JD could have responded. Both scenarios are frightening but I'm now wondering if FD/MT were inside garage and waited for JD to exit the car when they confronted her? It seems like if they stormed in as the door was closing that JD could have tried to barricade herself in her car or even possibly back up and flee.

Clearly JD had poor shot of escape if the two were inside the garage and JD closed the garage door thus effectively trapping herself with 2 people. The local cable channel had video of the garage doors and they didn't look damaged. In fact from the video the house looked as if nothing had happened.

My guess would be that if JD were inside her car and noticed the attack that she might have tried to back up into the closed doors to escape. But we don't see damage to the garage doors so this probably isn't what happened. I wonder if they waited for her to exit the car before attacking so she couldn't use the vehicle to escape?

Last edited:
Yes, some doors are very slow. But thinking of the garage doors gets me back to wondering about the security. On our system one of the reports generated is status of windows and doors. I wonder if her system was activated and so would have recorded garage door movement? Even if FD had the code from one of the children the report would still record the door being opened.

Do most people here think that FD and possibly MT were inside the garage when JD returned home from school drop? Or, is the general view that FD and possibly MT waited outside for the garage door to open and followed JD inside?

I'm trying to picture both of the scenarios and how JD could have responded. Both scenarios are frightening but I'm now wondering if FD/MT were inside garage and waited for JD to exit the car when they confronted her? It seems like if they stormed in as the door was closing that JD could have tried to barricade herself in her car or even possibly back up and flee. Clearly JD had poor shot of escape if the two were inside the garage and JD closed the garage door thus effectively trapping herself with 2 people.
I think one person snuck in quietly as the garage door was closing and waited for her to exit the car. JMO.

then why wouldn't he leave his phone at home when distributing the garbage bags?
he's not that smart IMO
Been my experience that a person can have a high IQ, but sorely lack common sense, and at times morals.
IMO LE are going are gathering info to nail these tw0, hopefully soon.
Till then all we have is conjecture. Again, my heart aches for the 6 children that are affected by the actions of these tw0 who, never considered the innocent children, as to how their actions would affect them.. for their whole lives.

I'm trying to picture both of the scenarios and how JD could have responded. Both scenarios are frightening but I'm now wondering if FD/MT were inside garage and waited for JD to exit the car when they confronted her? It seems like if they stormed in as the door was closing that JD could have tried to barricade herself in her car or even possibly back up and flee. Clearly JD had poor shot of escape if the two were inside the garage and JD closed the garage door thus effectively trapping herself with 2 people.

I don’t think both of them were present during the crime.

I think he was dropped off by MT at some point prior to the murder.

A random vehicle would probably be noticed in that neighborhood.

It’s possible that he was lying in wait, and somehow had access to that house.

Personally, I think he hid near the house and snuck in behind her vehicle.

It’s possible, but I think he just dashed in as she was parking the car.

He wouldn’t have to time anything if he did it that way.

They come with motion sensors that bring the door back up as soon as someone breaks it.
Me, too.

I think he bum-rushed her as soon as she pulled into the garage.

Probably went for her car door right away and drug her out of the vehicle before she could realize what was happening. Her car would have had automatic locks, though, at least that's what I'm assuming.

My question about this scenario, though: Would or wouldn't she have had time to hit the locks on the car door?

JMO.

Last edited:
Me, too.

I think he bum-rushed her as soon as she pulled into the garage.

Probably went for her car door right away and drug her out of the vehicle before she could realize what was happening. Her car would have had automatic locks, though, at least that's what I'm assuming.
Wouldn't she have had time to hit the locks on the car door?

JMO.

In my years of garage door opening/closing experience, I usually use the remote to open the door, and use a button on the wall to close it.

If Jennifer did the same, he could have waited for her to exit her vehicle, and caught her by surprise.

Do you have a theory as to what he was doing for these 2 hrs.? I'm wondering if he left his phone there and disposed of the body in a place that has not yet been searched. Looking at the map there are many bodies of water, river, dense forest and all accessible in this time window.

Whatever he was doing in this period that we don't yet understand, the next time they and their phones were spotted was on Albany Avenue with the bag drops. I wonder if we have enough information from MSM reports to assume that the body or JD was definately brought to Farmington? Or, was the body of JD disposed of on the trip back from NC to Farmington?

Which 2 hours was his phone at the Fore Group home?

It seems that he's accounted for in the morning with murder, clean-up and leaving her car at the park. They drive 1.5 hours and it is then 1:30PM. Evidence left in 30 different places in the evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle