Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell no, even if she was truly a sweetheart of a person. If it was an accident, she'd be a daily reminder that my mother was no longer with me because of it.

Exactly. It's curious that he was in Italy (excellent alibi) when his nanny accidentally drove over his mother, and then he forgave her and everyone lived together happily.

It sounds more like the nanny got rid of his mother and she was more than an employee.

Hey! I had to be gone all day. I’m trying to catch up from about page 8... can someone give me a brief summary of the main things today? Or point me to a post like that? Please and thank you! There is a lot of stuff!
Today was a day of searching and no news as we had St. Police at the trash facility in Hartford, St Police in NC at Fore Group property and then most recently a warrant was executed for FD main residence in Farmington. There were also reports of police activity at the a reservoir in Hartford.

Media seems to have been doing a good job following LE around to the various sites.

No official update from LE. A report earlier this evening that there would be a press briefing by State Police was later denied by State Police. So, no press conference tomorrow.

Mrs. Farber and her atty. apparently are using the probate court to further their goal to gain custody of the Dulos children. This is interesting because it would all be done behind closed doors. There are a few good summary articles that have been done by the media so maybe search them out for more details.

The NYP first reported on the death of FD mother in the driveway at the Farmington home in a car accident with the family unlicensed nanny.

What do we know about the ankle bracelet so far?
Nothing. Will try to screen shot it as the last media report I watched had the best picture of it as she was walking down the steps. I really wonder what the response time is if the bracelet is removed? I really believe she could send her daughter to the ex in Argentina and then attempt to flee herself.

Ha!

No more crazy than committing a murder in broad daylight, dumping bloody items in 30 containers, and leaving their cell phones on while they did it.

Ain’t nothing more crazy than these two evil morons.
And probably thinking they were super fancy for “changing” their license plate all the while somehow forgetting very distinguishable stickers on the vehicle. Then bringing their cell phones along when they dumped it in a “secret” hiding spot.
I mean.
You just can’t make this **** up.

Today was a day of searching and no news as we had St. Police at the trash facility in Hartford, St Police in NC at Fore Group property and then most recently a warrant was executed for FD main residence in Farmington. There were also reports of police activity at the a reservoir in Hartford.

Media seems to have been doing a good job following LE around to the various sites.

No official update from LE. A report earlier this evening that there would be a press briefing by State Police was later denied by State Police. So, no press conference tomorrow.

Mrs. Farber and her atty. apparently are using the probate court to further their goal to gain custody of the Dulos children. This is interesting because it would all be done behind closed doors. There are a few good summary articles that have been done by the media so maybe search them out for more details.

The NYP first reported on the death of FD mother in the driveway at the Farmington home in a car accident with the family unlicensed nanny.

Fantastic synopsis of today's activities...thanks for posting this, fitzy!

And probably thinking they were super fancy for “changing” their license plate all the while somehow forgetting very distinguishable stickers on the vehicle. Then bringing their cell phones along when they dumped it in a “secret” hiding spot.
I mean.

No, you really can’t make this *advertiser censored* up.

It seems that in every case I follow on here, I end up saying “this guy is the dumbest criminal alive.”

Then someone else comes along and says “that guy is the dumbest criminal alive?! Hold my beer.”

Channel 8 summary was inclusive Large police presence seen at Dulos’ Farmington home

No, you really can’t make this **** up.

It seems that in every case I follow on here, I end up saying “this guy is the dumbest criminal alive.”

Then someone else comes along and says “that guy is the dumbest criminal alive?! Hold my beer.”

"And the nominees for this year's Best Supporting Side Piece are....."

Check out video at 1:53 Search Warrant Executed at Home of Missing Mom's Estranged Husband: Source

I tried to screen shot but file is too large. Will try to shrink it but for best view check out video.

Unfortunately, most videos take too long to play on my laptop.
If you are using a PC, you can use the Print Screen key to copy an image. I use snagit.

If someone can grab the image, I would appreciate it. I too am curious about ankle bracelets and why one would be so big when technology is so nano.

I mean.
Oh, the think what I missed from my summary was the woman that worked on Albany Street talking to press today about how she saw FD putting bags into the trash cans. She was sure that 'it was him'!

Also forgot the neighbor of FD who took it upon himself as a concerned citizen to share his CCTV with police and the video allegedly showed the Ford 150 Raptor driven by FD.

Hope both of these people are able to help LE to build their case. Not sure about them talking to the media though with so much up in the air.

Unfortunately, most videos take too long to play on my laptop.
If you are using a PC, you can use the Print Screen key to copy an image. I use snagit.

If someone can grab the image, I would appreciate it. I too am curious about ankle bracelets and why one would be so big when technology is so nano.
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• C28D722C-2C50-4821-B5E0-7D6DFC97E2FA.png
    C28D722C-2C50-4821-B5E0-7D6DFC97E2FA.png
    636 KB · Views: 80
  • AEC5098F-3A06-4DB5-B3EC-2E04E450D18E.png
    AEC5098F-3A06-4DB5-B3EC-2E04E450D18E.png
    570.8 KB · Views: 74
This is interesting...I’ve never heard of probate court proceedings being related to anything other than the estate and will of a person who is deceased. Tomorrow’s update from LE may shed some light. They had to have found something today.
per my retired attorney husband, he has never heard of such a thing. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member