Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

It might be better for the children for her to specifically bequeath funds to them outside of Fore Group and completely bypass any chance FD's relatives have to lay claim on foreclosed properties.

If FD goes to prison (if, HA!) then Fore Group will have to file for bankruptcy and the properties will be sold for whatever.

I would prefer nothing do to with FD deals with the children he so horribly wronged

Laughing, angelainwi, Sconnie and 6 others like this.
  2. Not a Belle

Not a Belle Well-Known Member

Great questions. How would rent be calculated, and by whom? A sizeable increase might be in order, especially since I’m guessing her previous rate was $0.

3. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

Yes.
    She knows what happened, she helped get rid of 30 trash bags...yes.

4. Medstudies

Medstudies Well-Known Member

Further, would GF be so gutsy as to move her grandchildren back in?

MOO. Most likely not, but I would think her claim would be greater than that of the free rent side freak.

5. skyedaze

so what kind of loud noises could there be at 5 am? Destroying furniture, hammering a metal drum shut, chopping something...geez
    did he put her in a hole in the wall of some house?...in the floor?? who knows.
    at least he did not have a bonfire ..that we know of.

6. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Yes, but that was at a time that she thought she’d get away with it, and wouldn’t need to be ashamed. Now, she is a pariah. And would she really send her daughter to the school she most recently attended? That would be cruel.

This may be a moot point-she’s probably going to do some time in prison.

7. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

She would be month to month, yes. Technically maybe she would be a squatter now that FD is in the slammer. She wouldn’t get sole possession, no way, at least not forever. But GF can’t make things difficult for her because that is illegal. I’m sure GF isn’t stupid enough to cause trouble about this. She will be patient and stay on the right side of the law.

As to whether MT is ballsy enough to move back in: we’re talking about MT here. If she was ballsy enough to participate in whatever happened, and ballsy enough to hang out of the window of a truck loaded up with bloody evidence and maybe even worse, going back to the house would be no biggie to her IMO.

8. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

I wonder if LE can keep the house part of the investigation (thus no one living there) until the trial. I'm assuming its statutory but it is an 'ongoing investigation' and a crime scene (esp if FD remains in custody). @gitana1 do you have any idea?

9. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Sorry, totally my bad that I posted the wrong house! I had looked at all the houses I could find in order to see if there were any visible cameras and made the mistake of posting incorrect house.

Here is the correct house: https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...3.51145,41.130621,-73.515313_rect/17_zm/1_fr/

The JD house has a security system of some sort as the control unit is visible in one of the pics. Maybe she upgraded the system once she moved in to include cameras.

Here is satellite view of the 3 bay garage at JD house:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  10. SuperTmo

Ugh what a mess. I hope that GF’s credit isn’t tied to these properties. If it is she will have to keep paying the notes if she doesn’t want her score destroyed.

CarefullyTaught likes this.
  11. skyedaze

She's an open Ho who knows her married lover killed is wife and left her 5 babies without their mother.....all in the company of her daughter. That is the definition of cruel and I don't think she has a sense of shame. JMO
    but who knows...I'm not a Ho so I'm not going to understand the thought process there.

12. SuperTmo

Yeah, good point. Assuming the grandma has enough money to bequeath anything to the kids than this is definitely the way to go.

CarefullyTaught likes this.
  13. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

I was also wondering if someone could have hidden in her car (maybe while she was running?) and then came out/attacked when she pulled into the garage.

14. SuperTmo

LOL nobody being evicted will be paying rent. She’d basically be a squatter. I hope packs her junk and gets out, but if she wants to be a donkey** she probably could be.

**no offense to donkeys... just can’t say the a-word

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  15. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

The locks will be changed before Monday, IMO

16. SuperTmo

Ewwww I hope GF doesn’t move the kids there. I’d think that the further away from this the better!!

17. SuperTmo

If the girlfriend isn’t in jail and the cops release the place, she can go back. Changing the locks is an illegal move. This stuff is all well documented in the state tenancy laws.

18. SuperTmo

Good point that now she is a pariah. She doesn’t seem to feel any shame or remorse though, parading her kid in front of cameras like she did. But yes, I agree that it’s probably a moot point lol. Interesting points to ponder though. I really think that there should be exceptions to tenancy laws for stuff like this! Free ride is over, girlfriend.

19. SuperTmo

Did she go out running or is this speculation? I thought she had a tight timeline that day?

Sconnie likes this.
  20. skyedaze

There are laws about that. I'm not sure what they are in CT but only an owner can do that and would need consent of any additional owners. If one of them is in jail for murder than maybe that's different. And of course she could always just do it anyway and wait for any possible fallout later.

Sherlockhemlock and SuperTmo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.