GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wsimm

Wsimm Well-Known Member

Yes, big nut indeed! I believe it’s been stated that his declared income in 2018 was $98,000..

Ozarka, ChiCubs2016, Spider92 and 4 others like this.
  2. Wsimm

Wsimm Well-Known Member

ChiCubs2016, nina318 and Medstudies like this.
  3. faerie

faerie Active Member

New to WS, been following along and finally decided to make an account. And finally decided to start contributing. Local to the area. Traffic that Friday was horrendous. But typically any weekday morning on the Merritt going southbound is stop and go as commuters head towards NYC for work. On average you're talking 1 hour 2o to 1 hour 40 minute drive if you're aiming for around 9am. This is the typical day, not a holiday weekend.

4. Medstudies

Medstudies Well-Known Member

It looks to me like he may have taken the Harvard course before his last year of high school.

5. Sachi

Sachi Well-Known Member

Welcome! Thank You!

6. otto

otto Verified Expert

Jennifer Dulos, her husband and his girlfriend:

Some people say her husband and his girlfriend are the dumbest criminals, but I see them as meticulous. If police had not connected video with the 30 evidence deposits (only 5 of which police recovered), police would never have checked that garbage area. They had it worked out so that if they had a couple of more hours, all of the evidence bags would have disappeared.

It was very dumb that he had his cell phone in his pocket when he hid the evidence. Her cell phone was tracked next to his the entire time, so she's no better.

Meticulous and still they both missed such an important detail.

upload_2019-6-7_20-17-7.png

7. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

and we have to wonder if he entered thru any "side doors."

(Referring to the college entry cheating scandal, if you are focused on JFD!)

8. Caroline Lago

Caroline Lago Well-Known Member

The fact that I am on this website makes me feel guilty at times. I LOVE a good crime case, yet given that I live just 10 minutes away from New Canaan, I feel so incredibly sad for Jennifer Dulos and her young children. I suspect she fell for the charms of Fotis Dulos....big accomplished muscular waterskier, great looking man,big shot builder, charismatic for sure. I don't get the sense that she was necessarily the type that commanded male attention. She met him and HE realized that SHE came from a father that was highly successful and had significant means. If I were a person of great wealth, I would warn my children of people like Fotis Dulos. There are five beautiful children that were born to Jennifer Dulos who are suffering incredibly right now. I was in Manhattan today for business on the Upper East side and I wondered where these poor kids were living with their grandmother...probably not far away...looking out a window...wondering about mommy. I can't believe they haven't found her yet. I pray those beautiful children can be sheltered and incredibly loved by their grandmother and any other significant adults going forward. That's all that matters at this point.

Faebray, CalmSeas, Jen3135 and 43 others like this.
  9. Not a Belle

Not a Belle Well-Known Member

It looks like he took two courses, macroeconomics and microeconomics.

Laughing, otto, Kapua and 3 others like this.
  10. Frupstny

Frupstny Well-Known Member

Sad but rule 101 for criminals should be leave your phone at home and turn off your gps in your car....

11. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

All these Ivy League schools trolling for rich daddies girls .. and he found one :mad:

angelainwi, Laughing, afitzy and 9 others like this.
  12. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

I'm on Next Door Silvermine, and avoiding the big conversation on this for the reasons you're expressing here, @afitzy

13. whitelilac

whitelilac Well-Known Member

I'm caught up now, back home from a trip.

A post here really got to me. I'm sorry I don't remember her name, but she is new and was/is a teacher at the children's school and knew Jennifer, the kids and Fotis. She relayed how kind she was, devoted to her children, active in the school, but that Jennifer had lost a lot of weight, was quiet and always seemed to be frightened and nervous the last couple of years. It just made me so very sad. A good person who didn't deserve any of this fear and horrific treatment from her husband, the gas lighting, the abuse, disrespect.... I wish she had never met the ***. If only. She deserved a lot better. It's beyond tragic. Her poor children who loved her. I know they will be well cared for, with much counseling and love, but the pain and scars will never go away.

As for MT, if I stated what I really thought of that ghastly woman, I'd have a long TO.
    And may FD rot in hell till the day he dies.

14. Sconnie

Sconnie Well-Known Member

I don't know why this is bothering me so much tonight, but I can't get it out of my head. In the description of the guest house that FD's company built for JD's parents, it mentions that they "...were luckily introduced to the best high end builder Fore Group...". Besides the extremely poor grammar in the ad, the deception is driving me crazy. Obviously, Mr. and Mrs. Farber weren't "luckily introduced" to this company as if it was some wonderful coincidence.

Really, this is nothing important, I just can't get it out of my mind. It makes me very wary of any advertising!!

Modern Guest Pavilion built by high end builder - Fore Group Inc.

15. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

we don't know what kind of financing FD used. If his house is in foreclosure, then he hasn't been paying the mortgage and the bank has paid the taxes. I don't know why anybody would want to pay $40,000 a year in property taxes. That's ridiculous. No wonder his houses aren't selling.

JMO

Alcina, EmilyVan, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  16. faerie

faerie Active Member

I think one thing to note, and this also goes back to the comments in earlier threads regarding JD having appts in NYC as well, NYC is not that far away from lower Fairfield County. It's not unusual for those of us that reside here to go in just for lunch/dinner with a friend or family or to see a doctor. I would assume that should one be of higher socioeconomic status, it would even be more common to go into NYC for these events and/or shopping or socializing. By train or car you're looking at 45 mins to an hour on a good day, but I would say it would typically take me an hour and 15 to drive in, park, and get to where I'm going.

17. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

FORE GROUP INC seller 02/25/2019 Warranty Deed Yes $250,000
    Olcott Way

I forgot the link PropertyRecordCards.Com

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  18. LetJusticePrevail

LetJusticePrevail Well-Known Member

When police 1st arrived at FDs house and he arrived shortly after, believe Michelle or her child’s nanny were driving a white Jeep Cherokee.

19. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

I bet we haven't heard half the dumb things they've done.

Stay tuned for more evidence of their not-so-meticulous-ness.

20. LetJusticePrevail

LetJusticePrevail Well-Known Member

Wahackme is a horrible street name

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.