Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The young daughter might be MT's incentive to trade what she knows for a deal but

I hate that she let her daughter be captured on video by the media.

She knew reporters would be there. Why not at least have the girl shrouded in a blanket, traumatic as that would be?

Considering that MT was having an affair with a married man and the daughter was living under the same roof, this is not a concerned mother pondering her daughter's best interest.

I hope lots of MT's fingerprints are on those plastic bags, perhaps in blood, and that she doesn't get the sweet deal Patrick Frazee's sidepiece got.

MT's actions are reprehensible: involving her daughter in the move-in on the wife scheme to get JD out of the house, Having the daughter live with FD during the custody battle. Speaks volumes to the lengths she will go to.

At this point, her daughter is a just prop, who exists only so MT can be photographed doing mom-things to improve her PR image.

No point whatsoever to draw attention to the child.

I know this is probably already been mentioned but his lawyer for
His divorce proceedings has withdrawn himself from the case

And the girlfriend she has retained a lawyer

I don’t have the link but if you go to nbc30 website they have a time line up on Jd with photos and underneath explains stuff like where the car was found etc

Yeah, unless it was wired into the security system, caught on camera (doubtful), or came from MT (this report came out before she met with officials today), then I don’t know how anyone could possibly know that.

Weird.
Maybe other neighbors driving by that morning who noticed the garage door was left up?

Either that, or MT may have given LE that info yesterday.

I'm of the definite opinion that MT and the DA struck a deal yesterday, so I'm inclined to think this info came from MT.

Along with a whole lot of other info.

JMO.

Last edited:
In regards to how Jen Farber and Fotis Dulos got together, from what I read on her personal blog. They were acquaintances at Brown, friendly enough. Then in 2003 they just happened to run into each other at an airport, twice. I think it was in Aspen where J Farber was living. They quickly married and her father lent him the money to start ForeGroup and off they went. They spent summers in Greece and Jen was not fond of the lifestyle in Santorini. Every night was a party night for Fulos and on the anniversary of their meeting in the airport, she wrote something like, Where are you, HD? She used those initials for him in her private blog.

Maybe other neighbors driving by that morning who noticed the garage door was left up?

I'm of the opinion MT and the DA struck a deal yesterday, so I'm inclined to think this info came from MT.

JMO.
Or they have video from other houses possibly? Eta although the driveway is very long - I think she talked and told them everything and there is a leak imo

Nothing like making a bed out of landscaping timbers and throwing on a down-filled comforter/mattress or whatever it is on top of the landscaping timbers. If a person had to get up in the middle of the night to use restroom or whatever, you'd think your toes would get all stubbed up, scraped up and sore, not to mention your shins. <shaking my head> JMO

Michelle Troconis Arreaza (foregroupinc)

I'm of the opinion MT and the DA struck a deal yesterday, so I'm inclined to think this info came from MT.

JMO.
Wouldn't it be great if a Frazer-style hearing came up in a few weeks with all the details spilled by MT?

True. If they found something in the context of a welfare check in which the nanny let them in to search, it's 100% fair game without a warrant.

But they would not need a warrant to search a victim's home during a welfare check anyhow, unless the perp also lived there. Because they aren't seeking evidence to be used to charge someone and the victim would not be a suspect.
It was under a mincey search warrant after the nanny gave access (likely verbally via a garage or house code as she was with the children in NYC per the motion to intervene in custody filed by Mom)
Lawyers for Dulos children, grandmother in court for custody status

Attachments

• 96ECDBA6-E877-4F63-9F89-AB4AE418AC3E.jpeg
    96ECDBA6-E877-4F63-9F89-AB4AE418AC3E.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 16
Woman Charged In Mom Murder Case Gives Cops 'Crucial Information'

“The information provided us additional leads in which authorities are actively and vigorously pursuing,” the law enforcement source continued, noting they obtained an additional search warrant and expect to continue searching for evidence overnight.

“Although we’ve sped through this week and we’ve accomplished so much – we have so much more to do to bring justice to this case,” the source noted. “[Authorities] gained very valuable intelligence and information that [they] did not have and have now been able to cohobate which will yet come to be proven in a court of law.”

“We are pleased with our progress,” a second law enforcement source told Radar. “This perpetrator was the worst of the worst.”

In regards to how Jen Farber and Fotis Dulos got together, from what I read on her personal blog. They were acquaintances at Brown, friendly enough. Then in 2003 they just happened to run into each other at an airport, twice. I think it was in Aspen where J Farber was living. They quickly married and her father lent him the money to start ForeGroup and off they went. They spent summers in Greece and Jen was not fond of the lifestyle in Santorini. Every night was a party night for Fulos and on the anniversary of their meeting in the airport, she wrote something like, Where are you, HD? She used those initials for him in her private blog.
Link?

Nothing like making a bed out of landscaping timbers and throwing on a down-filled comforter/mattress or whatever it is on top of the landscaping timbers. If a person had to get up in the middle of the night to use restroom or whatever, you'd think your toes would get all stubbed up, scraped up and sore, not to mention your shins. <shaking my head> JMO

Michelle Troconis Arreaza (foregroupinc)
LOL she has dreadful taste in multiple areas (decor, men, parenting decisions...)

Woman Charged In Mom Murder Case Gives Cops 'Crucial Information'

“The information provided us additional leads in which authorities are actively and vigorously pursuing,” the law enforcement source continued, noting they obtained an additional search warrant and expect to continue searching for evidence overnight.

“Although we’ve sped through this week and we’ve accomplished so much – we have so much more to do to bring justice to this case,” the source noted. “[Authorities] gained very valuable intelligence and information that [they] did not have and have now been able to cohobate which will yet come to be proven in a court of law.”

“We are pleased with our progress,” a second law enforcement source told Radar. “This perpetrator was the worst of the worst.”
Sounds like she knew where JD is. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member