Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be sure that JD let people know about her fears of FD. I am 100% sure there were plans in effect in the case that she goes MIA or is unreachable. I'm sure her friend with whom she missed the 11AM appt called the Nanny and they were immediately alarmed, that the Nanny took the kids to the grandmother ASAP. I believe that the first thing the nanny would have done is "find my iPhone" and probably saw that it was turned off. I also believe LE would have been contacted immediately and that they tracked FD's phone unbeknownst to him sooner than we think. I think FD turned his location services "off" but LE was able to track him via iCloud or waze. That's why they know he stopped 30 times and know his actions, his phone didn't exactly "ping", like waze, it actually showed its whereabouts in real time. I would bet the phone (like many) was still under the wife's billing account and could be accessed by the nanny and/or LE. I believe FD had full intention to go to Greece with the kids, he was supposed to get the kids MDW. He didn't plan on people realizing she was missing so soon. I think the reason for the tampering with the plates is bc he intended on going to JFK (through tolls) to fly to Greece. There was a court hearing for the following wednesday scheduled, he had to get this done before then bc the walls were closing in. He ambushed her in the garage, probably stole her jewelry or the kid's passports, made her open the safe etc. Then had the sidepiece pick them up ditch her car and cell phone at the park, drove up to Avon and did the unthinkable with his work tools. The girlfriend sung like a canary with the threat of never seeing her 10yo kid again.
Some of this seems quite possible.

I’m afraid I am going to have to stop being so optimistic; in this case, as in so many others, I was sure Jennifer would be found right away, and her killer/husband would immediately be arrested for it. I know patience is a virtue, but this waiting to find her is heartbreaking.

I’m afraid I am going to have to stop being so optimistic; in this case, as in so many others, I was sure Jennifer would be found right away, and her killer/husband would immediately be arrested for it. I know patience is a virtue, but this waiting to find her is heartbreaking.
When my husband was in law school, he came home from class one day and said "I didn't realize I had so much faith in humanity to lose!". Same is true of following true crime.

You can be sure that JD let people know about her fears of FD. I am 100% sure there were plans in effect in the case that she goes MIA or is unreachable. I'm sure her friend with whom she missed the 11AM appt called the Nanny and they were immediately alarmed, that the Nanny took the kids to the grandmother ASAP. I believe that the first thing the nanny would have done is "find my iPhone" and probably saw that it was turned off. I also believe LE would have been contacted immediately and that they tracked FD's phone unbeknownst to him sooner than we think. I think FD turned his location services "off" but LE was able to track him via iCloud or waze. That's why they know he stopped 30 times and know his actions, his phone didn't exactly "ping", like waze, it actually showed its whereabouts in real time. I would bet the phone (like many) was still under the wife's billing account and could be accessed by the nanny and/or LE. I believe FD had full intention to go to Greece with the kids, he was supposed to get the kids MDW. He didn't plan on people realizing she was missing so soon. I think the reason for the tampering with the plates is bc he intended on going to JFK (through tolls) to fly to Greece. There was a court hearing for the following wednesday scheduled, he had to get this done before then bc the walls were closing in. He ambushed her in the garage, probably stole her jewelry or the kid's passports, made her open the safe etc. Then had the sidepiece pick them up ditch her car and cell phone at the park, drove up to Avon and did the unthinkable with his work tools. The girlfriend sung like a canary with the threat of never seeing her 10yo kid again.
I have thought from the beginning he had full intention of fleeing to Greece with the kids. The scenario above all makes sense. It explains the altered plates which confused me a bit.

Last edited:
To those who believe Jennifer was dismembered because she has not been found yet, I just want to say that very few of the cases I have ever followed here have resulted in a victim being found in the short period of time that this tragedy has been going on. Brittanee Drexel, who brought me here as a lurker in 2009, disappeared from a busy Ocean Blvd, in Myrtle Beach, and has never been found. Kelli Bordeaux, who was murdered in my area in 2012, and is the case that got me to join, was not found until her killer took LE to her remains some two years later. Mickey Shunick, of Lafayette, La, was knocked off a bike, kidnapped and murdered in 2012, and even with some video of the suspect vehicle, it still took 3 months to find her remains, and only after the perp was caught and offered a deal to take death penalty off the table in exchange for location of her remains. Morgan Harrington, found 3 months after being murdered, and not by LE, but by a farmer searching his land. Hannah Graham, 1 month to find her, Yingying Zhang has been missing exactly two years as of today, and has not been found. Many are never found....Sierra LaMar, Lauren Spierer, the list goes on and on. What I am saying is that Jennifer Dulos may, in fact, have been dismembered and scattered, but I would not even begin to infer that by the length of time that has passed without finding her body. I posted previously about how difficult finding a body really is. I believe almost the opposite of what many here believe, and that is that had she been dismembered, we WOULD have found enough of her by now to know she was. The fact that we have heard nothing to indicate that tells me that she wasn't, and is most likely buried somewhere. JMO and MOO
The McStay Family was not found for 2 years, 9 months and 4 days. I’m of the inclination that only clean up materials were placed in the garbage cans. Fulos is probably laughing and itching his poison ivy because he’s sent everyone on a wild goose chase. If the girlfriend doesn’t have poison ivy, she wasn’t there when Fulos got rid of Jennifer. MOO

We never heard that any suspicious dna was found in her car. Perhaps she dropped the kids, went to Waveny Park to run, and Fulos grabbed her there? I feel like Fulos is too intelligent to dismember her body and that takes an awful lot of time. Part of me thinks that the blood in the garage was after she was grabbed in the park, brought to her house and all of the garbage bags were just from the clean up. Granted, part of me thinks this is still a Gone Girl situation (wishful thinking) and she is in Israel right now finishing her book. Thank you to the poster earlier who talked about Fulos being anti-Semitic. Nobody likes to talk about these things, but I can tell you that these sentiments are rampant in Fairfield County. Jennifer wrote about being a Jewish New Yorker on Patch.com so I was pleased that it was mentioned here.
I have wondered about this after reading bits of her blog. Running wasn't an option for JD - it was essential to her mental and physical well-being. I am a lifelong runner. It's as much about the physical as the psychologically therapeutic. When I read the timeline of her day, and the missed appointments, my first thought was, was she able to fit in a run? In that time frame, she could have planned to drop off the kids at 8am, gone for a half-hour run, quick spritz shower...was the 11am appointment in NYC? As a runner, I just think about how we structure out schedules to accommodate what we need to do. I frequently show up for hair, etc. appointments in various stinky modes, and the folks I work with understand that it's because I am coming from or on my my way to a run. God, bless Jennifer and her family.

Last edited:
Also Tricia Todd - ex-husband killed her in FL in 2016. Body found one month later - only after ex showed LE where he dismembered her with a chainsaw and then put her body parts in an acid-filled tub buried in the ground.
GUILTY - FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1
Exclusive: Killer told detectives reason for slaying ex Tricia Todd

[...]
. . . he took a club and beat the mother over the head to silence her. Then, Williams said, he choked her until “her heart stopped beating,” according to Oliver.
[...]
After Williams killed Todd, he loaded her body into her car and began driving to the Hungryland Wildlife and Environmental Area along the border of Palm Beach and Martin counties. Williams told detectives he dug a hole that morning and left a tub filled with acid in the ground. Oliver said that for the entire day the resting place of the Air Force veteran was open for anyone to see.

But, as Williams began the drive, he noticed the gas was low in Todd’s car and didn’t want to run out with her body in the back. So, Williams drove back, got in his car and went to get gas.

After that, Oliver said, Williams drove to Hungryland where he dismembered her with saws he bought on Amazon and placed the pieces in the acid he bought months before in North Carolina.
That is some effed up *advertiser censored*. That’s what Fulos probably did and he’ll never be held accountable because he’s the only one who knows where she is.

This sounds terribly likely, fashionella. We're going to have to give you a big trophy if this turns out to be true!

How would one person stand a dead person up in a trash can, hold them there and then cut them in two? They would need four arms two to hold and two to use a chain saw or a regular saw. Or am I missing something?
Saws-all (plug-in version), with a 7” blade, is fairly quite (think electric carving knife at thanksgiving turkey time) and is virtually unstoppable.... cheap throw-away models are avail at Harbor Freight stores, for less than $30

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Jennifer and Fulos used to live on the same street as this house for sale. Avon’s “WOW” house was designed by Jack Kemper, a well known architect. Imagine Fulos living down the street, or even in that house temporarily (she did say they lived on Deerfield) and Fulos having to face that everyday. He failed spectacularly and his plan of “flipping houses” turned out to be a nightmare for everyone around him. Sad.
ETA Avon Wow House: Absolutely Stunning

Last edited by a moderator:
Saws-all (plug-in version), with a 7” blade, is fairly quite (think electric carving knife at thanksgiving turkey time) and is virtually unstoppable.... cheap throw-away models are avail at Harbor Freight stores, for less than $30

It works better if you disarticulate through the joints (shoulders, hips, knees). The thorax/abdomen gets messy

When my husband was in law school, he came home from class one day and said "I didn't realize I had so much faith in humanity to lose!". Same is true of following true crime.

Life is complicated, very often it is not “fair” and even cruel (point in case).... Very few people are worth trusting. Friends are few, acquaintances are many, and let’s be honest, most people don’t want to know and don’t want to get involved... ultimately, like in this case, there is seemingly only immediate birth-family, that she could count on... as a WMM (25 yrs), father of 2 teenage Fs and youngest brother of 6 sisters, my protective instincts and sense of right/wrong remain... a long time ago I got involved, shortly after getting married myself, in the extraction of a sibling from an abusive marriage - (Darien CT area)... both parties to the marriage were highly educated (ivy league grad schools)... ultimately I paid for her atty and the “2guys&atruck”, actually supervising her and the infant surprise move-out and dealing with the irate soon-to-be ex... I can’t imagine the crap she and her family endured..... oh what tangled webs we weave....

I personally don’t think they’ll ever find Jennifer’s remains. I think he planned this to ensure such. But the other evidence can be used in a murder case...it just makes the case more difficult without the remains.

I keep thinking of the Woodchipper Murder in Newtown. LE was just lucky to find fragments. I still can’t believe they did.

I personally don’t think they’ll ever find Jennifer’s remains. I think he planned this to ensure such. But the other evidence can be used in a murder case...it just makes the case more difficult without the remains.

I keep thinking of the Woodchipper Murder in Newtown. LE was just lucky to find fragments. I still can’t believe they did.
Like Yingying. ....I don't think she will ever be found. It's been two years, to the day. :( That case has haunted me, I was on another forum then and had to take a break....never went back.

Apologies, in advance, if this is noted in a FAQ section of this site.... as a newbie subscriber that is not blessed with the luxury of copious “free” time in which to peruse this very robust forum, is there a summary, herein or otherwise, in which one can catch up on “the latest updates” on this case? Am also interested in the seemingly expanding mystery of the “sudden” deaths in those Dominican resorts.... thanks!
Suggest the media thread. Its no chatter and you can quickly scan the latest articles. Also check out the NYT article of a few days ago as it started at the beginning and did a solid summary. Hartford Courant has been on point IMO in their coverage and they have done some great summary articles. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73