GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zea mays

zea mays Well-Known Member

Are you referencing this article?
    I agree that it was likely shredded. And what a nightmare that will bring. It seems insurmountable. I hope they get a break and find just the right spot.

cass523, AnnaGrace, Alcina and 9 others like this.
  2. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

Every reference by MSM about the trash has said it was shredded. I believe the NBC article is the first to say some of it may have been incinerate.

cass523, Anance, AnnaGrace and 9 others like this.
  3. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

It's entirely plausible that FD has planned for this. He's had a long time to stew over the perceived injustices of JD and the Faber family, and MT is just another useful tool to him.

I would believe GF and JD's sister have come to the utterly horrible realization of how his behavior works, and that it is an incurable psychological condition.

I think LE does, too. They are devoting enormous resources into finding evidence that is incontrovertible and will put him away for life. I get the sense this is all very personal for LE, too.

4. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

Even more so if the policy paid out double because it was an “accident “ ..

The Saint, Anance, kimpage and 5 others like this.
  5. whitelilac

whitelilac Well-Known Member

Yes, I have no doubt at all that FD will turn against MT. He knows that she is out of jail and talking. He knows that she is ready to save her own skin. His attorney is advising him of all developments. He is no doubt enraged and is devious enough to make up some scenario where MT was the mastermind and is to blame, or even committed the murder herself in some fashion that you described. Whether he thought this out in advance before the murder I don't know but I lean to not, because as an arrogant malignant narcissist, I expect he (and MT) were fully confident that the ghastly plan was foolproof.

6. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

You have quite a vivid imagination. I hope he didn't plan in advance to incriminate his girlfriend. After the fact? Yes. Prior to his dirty deed? No.
    Just my opinion and no disrespect intended.

MollyDDD, SuperTmo, Eli9 and 5 others like this.
  7. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

This guy is the most inept murderer that I’ve ever heard of. How he had managed to conceal Jennifer’s body to this point, is nothing short of miraculous dumb luck.

This guy couldn’t frame a picture, let alone his girlfriend.

8. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I think he managed to conceal the body because it’s in so many pieces and parts it’s going to take a massive effort (underway) to find it IMO
    I also think his arrogance and sense of entitlement is what led him to this JMO

CalmSeas, sassyblue, Sconnie and 13 others like this.
  9. whitelilac

whitelilac Well-Known Member

I initially didn't believe that JF's body was dismembered, I didn't believe that he would have the guts. Now I'm not sure, especially with such a gruesome thorough search at MIRA. It makes him more of a monster than he already is.

Sconnie, Anance, AnnaGrace and 5 others like this.
  10. zea mays

zea mays Well-Known Member

Fragments would likely remain per DH. However, everything is reduced to a fairly uniform pile of ash (with fragments of things) which would make identification of human remains fragments vs any other fragments very, very difficult.

I also asked about the sorting procedure - he says that things were sorted mostly for size and the ability to be shredded. Things like engine blocks or furnitures or large electronics. They weren't opening trash bags and sorting things out of them.

I feel like FD did research to know which trash routes ended up at this specific plant. Not all trash in Hartford ends up at the MIRA plant, afaik.

11. BelleIsle

BelleIsle Well-Known Member

BMM Ha!

I do think it is very possible that FD will claim self-defense. He will say that he went to meet with JD, or retrieve an item that he felt was his, whatever, and she did something that "caused him to" react with force. I also think MT could use this defense, but...it's more likely that she'll say he called her and said there was an accident & asked for her help in cleaning up. He could have said that the police will never believe him & he'll lose his kids blah blah and more blah blah. I feel that this was all planned in advance, and his plan was to murder JD.

Someone mentioned that JD had an income. Was FD asking for spousal support? I also wonder if JD's mom was the one who paid for their nanny, it would make sense in that the nanny would report to her if something were awry.

I wonder how brainwashed the kids were by FD. I hope that they remember their mother as a loving mom and not as their father wanted them to view her.

12. Alkali13

My thoughts exactly. That's why it's so frustrating that Jennifer hasn't been found.

kimpage, Wsimm, afitzy and 4 others like this.
  13. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

Whatever torments either of these two is well-deserved.

A father of five young children who chooses to have an affair and the ethics-free woman who sleeps with him should not expect any sort of loyalty for the rest of their pathetic lives.

I truly don't believe either of these dummies came up with a grand master plan. Greed and the assurance that they were the center of the universe lead to lots of stupid moves. Fear led to more.

I'm betting the grand total of stupid moves will seal their fate. JMO

CalmSeas, AnnaGrace, kimpage and 7 others like this.
  14. Alkali13

I would hope, if needed, a Forensic anthropologist would be able to tell bone from other fragments if needed. This is so sad.

15. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

At first, I was about 25% dismemberment and 75% intact, and now I'm 65% dismemberment and 35% intact. And that's mostly because I don't want to believe it. I will be doubly horrified if he actually dismembered her. MOO

16. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

I wonder what was on his hard drive. The searches he did will probably point to some of his actions. Just a devious, horrible man.

MollyDDD, Traymar, sassyblue and 11 others like this.
  17. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Connecticut Post (@connpost) on Twitter
    UPDATE: A court proceeding has been scheduled Tuesday in Jennifer and Fotis Dulos’ divorce case as investigators continued their search for the missing New Canaan mother.

The Saint, AnnaGrace, kimpage and 3 others like this.
  18. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Would a body have to be dismembered in order to go through the shredder at the plant?

The Saint, AnnaGrace and Chloe_ee like this.
  19. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

BBM I will be too! But how can she still not be found if MT's talking? I'm thinking more and more that he did do it. It's the only explanation as to why they are still searching there and she's not been found or if they've found something they're testing it to verify it's her.

AnnaGrace likes this.
  20. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Makes sense. Except for the tissue in the bags part, IMO. If they had found human tissue in those bags and it was Jennifer's I'm certain we would see murder charges by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.