Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodiwankenobi8

Jodiwankenobi8 Well-Known Member

2. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

I think that if they had any bits of body they would have filed murder charges already.

3. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

All this searching and I thought MT would tell them what he did! Did she have ANY hint. She lived with him.

4. Jodiwankenobi8

They said it’d made it past that point. :/

CarefullyTaught likes this.
  5. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

I love K9s. They are so proud to work. Such amazing dogs.
    I hope they can help.

6. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

There are certain deadlines in litigation but this divorce is not normal - depending on the last pleading filed (which I think was her request for financial information?) either party can make a motion to compel or whatever should be the response / we’ve had cases linger for years but eventually when the judges rotate they want to clean up their dockets and will order the attorneys to appear at hearing or file a notice of lack of prosecution/ dismissal for probate etc or whatever pertains to the case to dismiss it - but divorce I don’t think it can just be dismissed - all MOO

7. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

Yes.

Anance and Chloe_ee like this.
  8. Jodiwankenobi8

Not necessarily.

9. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

I think he means on the unrecovered bags, not the five that were found.

10. whitelilac

whitelilac Well-Known Member

JD was a writer. Didn't she write in some capacity in her life before she married and had the children? I remember reading that she was working on a novel too.
    So profoundly sad.
    Her blog, was it public? Did Fotis have access? I hope not.

11. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

My husband just asked me this as we watched the channel 12 news. The newscaster was at the incineration plant, and my husband said oh no, maybe he incinerated her and I said well what I learned today is; first you have to sort; then you have to shred; and then to the incinerator.

Husband says, well how could you not notice if you were sorting a dead body; and I said well if she was in 30 bags you might not know what’s in each bag, and this is the first he was like wait what .. she might be in multiple bags. Omg ...

Then he said can body parts go in a shredder and we had to actually discuss is that even possible ? I said I don’t know ... I hate to ask...

12. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

Oh dear, I was wondering what happened to the ash afterwards. If bones were incinerated, they likely were already carted off to the landfill if I understand correctly. This gets more heartbreaking by the hour, especially the past few days.

13. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

Possibly but charges start the clock ticking afa discovery and court filings. A smart defense attorney will rush the court dates to try to weaken the prosecutions case. FD isn’t going anywhere right now and LE are keeping it close to the vest in order to build a very solid case. I think when the charges are filed, we will see they have a lot more than we think. JMO

14. Jodiwankenobi8

Everyone is where they need to be. FD is behind bars, they have MT cooperating and being tracked. LE and SA do not have to rush to file (starts clock running).They can build a solid case. Now, if FD were to bond out...

15. citygirl

Lest we forget she knew HIS children. Looked into his children's eyes. She is cold and evil, IMO.
    That's why I feel she should do time. Hard time.
    MOO.

Iona, CalmSeas, sassyblue and 24 others like this.
  16. Jodiwankenobi8

This.

17. citygirl

Wishful thinking on my part? Maybe LE wants to recover as much as they can out of respect for the family. They ain't talking. Hard for me to believe they haven't found anything yet. She's in that pile of garbage and her husband is evil. So is his girlfriend. MOO and MOO.

18. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Well-Known Member

Why I'm not expecting anything new released until the next court date or LE finishes at the incinerator site.

19. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Caitlin Burchill (@newsyCaitlin) on Twitter
    More than a dozen CT State Trooper cruisers/SUVs leaving the MIRA trash facility in Hartford. They’re looking for clues leading them to missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos. Today was day 6 of their search here. Dulos has been missing since Friday, May 24th #NBCCT

Attached Files:

20. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

I have been following cases here for about ten years now, and one thing I have seen, over and over again...murderers are very seldom as clever as we often assume they are. More often than not, they are just lucky. It is extremely difficult to find a body unless you have specific information on its location. We all have lost our keys or such at home, and turned the house upside down trying to find them. Now imagine trying to find a human body, that may or may not be concealed or intact, when you may not even know the general area to search. I frankly think it is a miracle that anyone is ever found without being led to the location. I think I am probably in the minority here, but I don't really believe that JD was meticulously dismembered and scattered. I think she more likely was taken somewhere and covered or buried, perhaps with use of construction equipment. I really felt like MT was involved enough that she would know the location of the remains, but now I am rethinking that. Finally, I agree with gitana and a few others in stating that, if LE had recovered any human tissue, there would be murder charges by now. I do believe they are searching for other evidence at MIRA...a murder weapon perhaps, other physical evidence that may strengthen the case. I do believe that they will find JD eventually, with or without help from MT or FD, and I believe FD will be successfully prosecuted. JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.