Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. I think the meticulous search of the trash is for the murder weapon. It's possible MT and FD followed the Kelsey Berreth case and learned about KK's "confession" that KB was in the landfill or river. No meticulous search of the landfill turned up anything.

JMO
How similar these cases are, yes? Someone watched how PF and KK got it done and learned from example, me thinks.

Okay, I think the poison ivy is significant, but it doesn't matter where the poison ivy touched. The oil is what causes the rash. It can spread from scratching, but the oil can also stay on clothing for weeks, even if it is washed.
I think the poison ivy is significant too. We live next to a heavily wooded, dense area and poison ivy grows at its very edge and extends deep into the woods. Now that we know how sloppy they were disposing of evidence, it just makes sense that he buried JD in a pre-dug plot in the woods. He may have "planted some poison ivy to cover it. The stuff grows very fast.

JMO

Last edited:
From that same article “Since last week’s garbage pickup was delayed by one day because of Memorial Day, most of the trash from the Albany Avenue area had not been incinerated.”

This is great news!!! It means the evidence is still there somewhere!

I also think the poison ivy points towards disposal of the body somewhere in the woods and not in the garbage.
Whoa I missed something. Poison Ivy and a new Lawyer? Can someone catch me up please?

All this searching and I thought MT would tell them what he did! Did she have ANY hint. She lived with him.

She 100% knows exactly what happened to JD. IMO she is just leading them on, like freaking Casey Anthony did. All they have on her is riding in the truck with the stuff at this point. But she knows and either isn’t telling or is leading them on.

I am leaning towards she is pretending to not know. If she said he put her in the garbage, that along with the videos of him dumping stuff with her blood is more than enough to charge him with murder. They don’t need her body to charge him.

They really need to charge him with something that has no bail. Someone could come bond him out at any moment. If some random woman would come bail out R Kelly, someone will probably take pity on him and do the same for this guy.

Honestly, I am stumped. 30 garbage bags is a lot - even if they are the kitchen-sized (13 gallon) bags. I just bought those today and there were 30 bags to a box. I could put easily every sponge in my house in one bag and there would be room left over. All I can say is that these two monsters are inept at both murder and housecleaning - and very wasteful as well. MOO.
I was thinking the same thing I’m so frugal I could not imagine wasting half empty garbage bags so I’m still considering my original question - if there were 30 bags what was in the ones they don’t have ? Just how many clothes shoes purses etc need to be disposed of and who was there in the garage and got the blood on their own clothes etc ?? All speculation

How similar these cases are, yes? Someone watched how PF and KK got it done and learned from example, me thinks.
ITA. The cases are too similar. Kelsey disappeared over the long Thanksgiving weekend. JD disappeared over Memorial Day. I wonder if the reason JD was spending the night in NYC was because she didn't want FD to try to pick up the kids early for his weekend.

JMO

I don’t think FD did any of the manual labor. He subbed it out. He just picked the expensive stuff he wanted. He probably has very few tools.

Wood chippers don’t make banging noises, it makes a short burst grinding noise. Maybe 2 seconds each when they were grinding trees I had to have removed last month. They were huge trunks, so her body parts would go much faster.

That said, the remains of something that goes through a chipper comes out with such velocity that the chipper was 8-9 feet away from the truck and everything landed in it no problem. A bag would be ripped to shreds.

IMO even this guy isn’t dumb enough to go to a vacant house in the middle of the night and chip up a body or make tons of noise. Disturbing the peace is a good way to have the cops come.

Well, you had me until "this guy isn't dumb enough...."! He may not have done the chipper thing but I bet we haven't heard the half of what he's dumb enough to do.

I was thinking the same thing I’m so frugal I could not imagine wasting half empty garbage bags so I’m still considering my original question - if there were 30 bags what was in the ones they don’t have ? Just how many clothes shoes purses etc need to be disposed of and who was there in the garage and got the blood on their own clothes etc ?? All speculation
OK, let's think. What would these two Morons need 30 bags for? Somewhere it was reported that there was a sponge. What about paper towels used to absorb blood? Maybe some of JD clothes to look like she just left. Maybe these 2 idiots wanted to make it out like JD just left, or was kidnapped?

With no new news - for those that believe the body is intact and in water or somewhere else - what do you think can make up the 30 drops of bags caught on video knowing the only info released about what is contained in the found bags is bloody clothing and sponge(s) what could be divided up to account for this quantity of bags and what are your thoughts on why the prolonged effort by LE to recover the other bags that may just contain more bloody clothes ? I’ve already offered my thoughts and am curious what others are thinking since we have nothing new to discuss IMO

We don’t know what was in bags. There could have been one item in each, in an attempt to mitigate the smell. I think he just wanted to spread it all out so it easier to get lost among the rest of the garbage. I don’t think she was ever in those bags.

I know and fully acknowledge that I assert a minority perspective on this matter.

Pardon my repeated placeholder:

Horses.
Accidental <cough> stable fire.
100% loss.
Devasting Tragedy.
Overkill.
Obliteration.
Close to home. Emotionally/psychologically/socially.
“Coincidental” direct personal hit that wipes out the competition.
The competing hobby or activity that is.
The one that JD’s children loved and enjoyed but that wasn’t waterskiing.

No marina fire that I’ve heard of in the area recently to impair FD’s relentlessly forcing the kids to waterski for hours on end. But every damn horse they loved. Gone.

The waterski hobby suited FD, the cyborg husband. You get to stand on top of something, walk on water almost, pulled along behind someone’s boat, be the star, look good, just maintain that tight hold on the rope, maintain your balance, maintain your control, or force someone else to try to avoid the wake when you drive the boat. Either way, he’s got the rope as tight as he wants it. He’s in control. He can speed up faster than the kids are ready for or slow down suddenly and sink them or criticize them for missing a turn. It’s not independence or interdependence, like horseback riding. It’s not cooperative. It’s controlling.

Your relationship with your skis is not like your relationship with your horse or like that between horse and rider. A horse is a beautiful living thing. And, like children or a wife, can have its own personality and free will and wild spirit and growth and changes and evolving maturing trust and relationship, which is why some folks are drawn to horses and riding and children and wives, while others despise them or look only to break them down and control them. Or tan their hides.

If you love something (or someone), set it free.

If you don’t, control it.

If you can’t, destroy it.

Reminder to anyone who may have missed this in MSM or upthread, MT’s resume includes work with stables, including as I recall in the UAE, as a riding instructor and therapy horse trainer. Does anyone know if she or her daughter rode or worked at the stable where JD’s kids did their riding? The stable where all the horses and the barn burned in a fire?

MT may not be very stable, but she sure knew her way around them.

And something tells me the both of them — MT and FD — knew more than a little bit about insurance fraud as well as either how to make an accident not look like an accident or how to compromise or implicate witnesses to coerce silence or a conspiracy. Not to rule out evidence tampering.

But just, you know, such bad things happened to this family over and over in the course of just a decade.

It seems pretty clear from recent events that FD had MT and others doing a lot of his dirty work. As an upthread poster mentioned, he’d not put it past FD to use MT as a tool.

JD & her 5 kids were the competition. MT & FD liked to win at competitions.

I am praying MT & FD lose everything.

This is not a competition.

I am praying for peace and healing for the Farber family, for sweet loving Jennifer, and for her brave mom and sister and for her beautiful devastated children and all who loved her and who love them.

Prayers also for the searchers, the jurors, the coroner, the courts, the officers, the prosecutors, the friends, neighbors, survivors, K9s, and all the innocents suffering from the senseless and immense hardships and heartache of the losses inflicted by the horrible Fotis evil.

With sociopaths, even if they don’t really want you, even if they are cheating on and lying to you and slandering, controlling, and undermining you, they demand you prove to them that they come first to you. No one is allowed to come before them. Especially not your or their children. Jennifer’s blog posts were heartbreaking. She tried so hard to love and nurture and protect everyone. But Fotis was unmerciful and he was (is) such as selfish @ssh*le, he made it impossible.

He has broken every heart but his own. You can’t break what never existed. What is already gone.

He’ll be soon forgotten. Jennifer will always live on. And justice will be done.

OK, let's think. What would these two Morons need 30 bags for? Somewhere it was reported that there was a sponge. What about paper towels used to absorb blood? Maybe some of JD clothes to look like she just left. Maybe these 2 idiots wanted to make it out like JD just left, or was kidnapped?
Great question. I've wondered about this often. I always thought the "clean up" evidence was placed in multiple bags. IMO.

Or he was in the woods behind the farmington house doing the disposal and that’s what MT showed them ? Poison ivy is easy to spot and what if it had blood in it ?? all speculation of course

Eta Farmington house where MT returned with LE

It’s a long drive to Farmington from NC. Wouldn’t his car have been a prime spot for cadaver dogs to hit? I think cops would have mentioned that in the arrest affidavit.

I know and fully acknowledge that I assert a minority perspective on this matter.

Pardon my repeated placeholder:

Horses.
Accidental <cough> stable fire.
100% loss.
Devasting Tragedy.
Overkill.
Obliteration.
Close to home. Emotionally/psychologically/socially.
“Coincidental” direct personal hit that wipes out the competition.
The competing hobby or activity that is.
The one that JD’s children loved and enjoyed but that wasn’t waterskiing.

No marina fire that I’ve heard of in the area recently to impair FD’s relentlessly forcing the kids to waterski for hours on end. But every damn horse they loved. Gone.

The waterski hobby suited FD, the cyborg husband. You get to stand on top of something, walk on water almost, pulled along behind someone’s boat, be the star, look good, just maintain that tight hold on the rope, maintain your balance, maintain your control, or force someone else to try to avoid the wake when you drive the boat. Either way, he’s got the rope as tight as he wants it. He’s in control. He can speed up faster than the kids are ready for or slow down suddenly and sink them or criticize them for missing a turn. It’s not independence or interdependence, like horseback riding. It’s not cooperative. It’s controlling.

Your relationship with your skis is not like your relationship with your horse or like that between horse and rider. A horse is a beautiful living thing. And, like children or a wife, can have its own personality and free will and wild spirit and growth and changes and evolving maturing trust and relationship, which is why some folks are drawn to horses and riding and children and wives, while others despise them or look only to break them down and control them. Or tan their hides.

If you love something (or someone), set it free.

If you don’t, control it.

If you can’t, destroy it.

Reminder to anyone who may have missed this in MSM or upthread, MT’s resume includes work with stables, including as I recall in the UAE, as a riding instructor and therapy horse trainer. Does anyone know if she or her daughter rode or worked at the stable where JD’s kids did their riding? The stable where all the horses and the barn burned in a fire?

MT may not be very stable, but she sure knew her way around them.

And something tells me the both of them — MT and FD — knew more than a little bit about insurance fraud as well as either how to make an accident not look like an accident or how to compromise or implicate witnesses to coerce silence or a conspiracy. Not to rule out evidence tampering.

But just, you know, such bad things happened to this family over and over in the course of just a decade.

It seems pretty clear from recent events that FD had MT and others doing a lot of his dirty work. As an upthread poster mentioned, he’d not put it past FD to use MT as a tool.

JD & her 5 kids were the competition. MT & FD liked to win at competitions.

I am praying MT & FD lose everything.

This is not a competition.

I am praying for peace and healing for the Farber family, for sweet loving Jennifer, and for her brave mom and sister and for her beautiful devastated children and all who loved her and who love them.

Prayers also for the searchers, the jurors, the coroner, the courts, the officers, the prosecutors, the friends, neighbors, survivors, K9s, and all the innocents suffering from the senseless and immense hardships and heartache of the losses inflicted by the horrible Fotis evil.

With sociopaths, even if they don’t really want you, even if they are cheating on and lying to you and slandering, controlling, and undermining you, they demand you prove to them that they come first to you. No one is allowed to come before them. Especially not your or their children. Jennifer’s blog posts were heartbreaking. She tried so hard to love and nurture and protect everyone. But Fotis was unmerciful and he was (is) such as selfish @ssh*le, he made it impossible.

He has broken every heart but his own. You can’t break what never existed. What is already gone.

He’ll be soon forgotten. Jennifer will always live on. And justice will be done.
Wow that was powerful! The more I think about this case the only thing that feels really true, is FD and MT really thought they had more time. More time in killing JD, more time in desposing of her. They didn't understand that people cared about JD, and knew the threats that were made to her. People other than us were reading her posts. When she missed an appointment they knew something might be wrong. Thank God they alerted someone, or they might have had more time, and less mistakes.

Well, you had me until "this guy isn't dumb enough...."! He may not have done the chipper thing but I bet we haven't heard the half of what he's dumb enough to do.

Oh he’s done way too many stupid things. But even the dumbest killer is not going to go making a massive racket and wake the neighborhood. Why even bother hiding it if he’s just going to go out of his way to make a ton of noise at the crack of dawn.

With no new news - for those that believe the body is intact and in water or somewhere else - what do you think can make up the 30 drops of bags caught on video knowing the only info released about what is contained in the found bags is bloody clothing and sponge(s) what could be divided up to account for this quantity of bags and what are your thoughts on why the prolonged effort by LE to recover the other bags that may just contain more bloody clothes ? I’ve already offered my thoughts and am curious what others are thinking since we have nothing new to discuss IMO
Good post! I guess the 1st thing I think about is how big were the bags? I realize we don't know that, but it would make a huge difference as to what the bags could have contained. For example, if they are small (like grocery sacks) maybe there's a bath towel and a sponge in a bag, maybe her shoes in a bag along with another piece of clothing? Maybe some washcloths, hand towels? Maybe FD's and MT's clothing, shoes, etc were in some of the bags? Maybe some cleaning supplies, rags, bleach bottles? Maybe some paper towels used for clean up? Maybe things used in the attack/murder, such as murder weapon. Maybe some hazmat-type disposable clothing? Maybe some things that happened to be in her garage that MT/FD could see had some blood splatter on them? If they are big lawn/trash bags, maybe bucket, maybe blankets? Possibly a tarp or rug that was used to conceal the body? Maybe seat covers out of vehicle that may have had blood stains or possible DNA on them? Maybe floor mats from vehicle(s)?

Just a few things that come to mind when thinking about the number of bags and what could be in them. This is all JMO/thoughts/guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee