Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in looking into Fore Group, I have used a web-based research site to notice FD has his hands in many other LLCs. These include the following

OLCOTT WAY ASSOCIATION LLC Formed 08/03/2009 Principal/Registered Agent FOTIS DULOS Domestic Limited Liability Company Status ACTIVE

JEFFERSON CROSSING ASSOCIATION, INC. Formed 11/06/2007 Principal/Registered Agent FOTIS DULOS, HENRY FRENCH, JENNIFER JIRAN Domestic Non-Stock Corporation Status ACTIVE

CHARLOTTE WAY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LLC Formed 09/18/2006 Principal/Registered Agent FORE GROUP, INC. Domestic Limited Liability Company Status DISSOLVED

All of the above were tied to the 4 Jefferson Crossing Address

PublicData.com | Home

Not sure if this link will work because it requires a subscription/password

But that is what I have found so far. If I have time today to look at some of the other addresses I will....but maybe you fellow sleuthers will be able to find something else.
Great work! Thanks for posting. I've been working to put together this puzzle and we need all hands on deck to put this together IMO!

Ch. 8 is reporting 'not guilty plee by FD' and 'he will bond out today'. Judge denied request to reduce bond. FD will not be allowed to leave the State of CT. FD 8/2 next court date. Passports have to be handed into the court. All this is per Ch. 8 reporter now on scene.

Connecticut Thai restaurant closed after 'reddish-brown fluids' from a decomposing body leak through the floor

jWFbk-qt

7:16 AM - 11 Jun 2019
Story says it was a man.

They are both idiots. I guess they are expecting people to believe that they had nothing to do with the murder, but were just doing their civic duty by dumping 30 bloody trashbags and cleaning up a murder scene. They must have altered the license plate because they are selfless and don't want people giving them public credit for their altruistic and philanthropic endeavor cleaning up leftovers from a murder scene clean up.

He worked for a company prior to the Fore Group - I suspect if it truly is a 401K - it's what he deferred while employed. IMO. He will have to pay a penalty to withdraw that money as well. JMO

Oh makes sense. Maybe isn’t part of the divorce in terms of assets if he had it prior to the marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member