Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twistinginthewind

Twistinginthewind Well-Known Member

MOO: My gut feeling is that FD killed JD that morning, hid her body for the day at or near the house he owned / was building in NC, went back late that night and finished building a container (a heavy metal or concrete box or cask), put her body in it, sealed it (which caused the banging that was heard) and sunk it in a large, remote body of water somewhat nearby very early that next morning (so fewer people would observe him so early in the am, no cadaver dogs could sniff it out, and LE would never find it unless they searched the very bottoms of several dozen nearby water bodies completely).

I've been thinking this (in horror) since hearing about the loud metallic banging at 5 am the neighbors heard and set dogs off barking early the next morning after she disappeared, coming from the house he owns in NC.

I wouldn't put it past FD to have built that house in NC to begin with to have closer access to his estranged wife's home & kids, so (on the sly, since it's not occupied or sold yet and offers privacy) he could have an excuse to also be in NC casually and/or use it as a base of operations for whatever skulduggery he was up to.

Soooooo hopeful LE is about to find some substantial evidence leading them to JD and FD will be arrested for her murder.

<edited by me to correct an error and for brevity>

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    8paws, ChiCubs2016, afitzy and 8 others like this.
  2. kpm

kpm ~ i am easily satisfied with the very best ~ wc

3. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I've read he is treated as a witness and IMO smart to have a lawyer - this is a murder case I'd want someone advising me for sure. They took his phone, computer and vehicle - media link is upthread. I think things came together this week and this is why they are searching this morning. all JMO

5. Alkali13

The employee? If so, no, MSM says he is being treated as a witness, NOT a suspect.

8paws, ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and 6 others like this.
  6. Alkali13

I like your opinion and hope you are correct.

7. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Did he? What poor taste!

8. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I wonder what internet access FD has - did he buy a new phone? Did they take his computer(s) - what is he aware of today? just curious....

9. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

And I am not surprised that he got an attorney, just so that FD cannot steer the investigation in the employee’s direction. This is outrageous, that he put that person in that position, but I guess that’s what a sociopath does.

8paws, ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and 7 others like this.
  10. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Yes. Absolutely. Just remember attorneys like Geragos who make up wild stories and lie to the public. Anyone remember the promise to present evidence that Laci Peterson had been taken by a Satan worshipping gang in a van? He arrogantly and confidently spewed that out (not gauging that by then, the Satanic Panic had died down and proven to be a bunch of nonsense), but on "opening day", he didn't bring it up once, nor at any point in the trial.

Not one thing a defense attorney states to the public should be counted on as factual. Some
    May be but much will not be. Especially when they're known blowhards.

But like you said, it's working.

8paws, Ressler, eyeofneedle and 25 others like this.
  11. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

Yes, I remember not knowing how Connor was found...then finding out how..and yes...I try not to look at these things, and I had completely forgotten that SP had weighed down Laci's extremities..and uh..you know..these killers are so depraved, its hard to wrap your mind around..

ChiCubs2016, cricket, Flicka1 and 3 others like this.
  12. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

Hey now.....I have a Peloton bike :p

ETA: Is it actually his and not his side chick's bike? I would love to know his profile name to see how often he uses it or if he has a regular ride schedule.

13. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

One point: the pinging phone on the day she disappeared was at the Fore Group's property on Mountain Spring Rd. in Farmington, not at the NC property.
    https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

14. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

Many contractors have their workers take the company truck to the job site. Some workers don't want to put miles on their cars, pay for gas or stress the engine with hauling trailers. I am sure FD had commercial auto insurance so it is better for him if anything happens.

The pertinent question about this use of vehicle is if this was a common practice or an isolated event. If it is an isolated event, then, there is another piece of evidence of an attempted covering of FD's tracks.

8paws, sassyblue, ChiCubs2016 and 6 others like this.
  15. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

I love you happy person!!! Keep going

8paws, Traymar, ChiCubs2016 and 9 others like this.
  16. Alkali13

State police boat on the shore of pond in Avon where search for Jennifer Farber Dulos expands. We aren’t far from the water skiing pond searched on Wednesday. @WTNH

George Colli on Twitter

8paws, sassyblue, ChiCubs2016 and 9 others like this.
  17. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

He was very smart to hire a lawyer in this situation, but I'm 99% sure he didn't know what FD had in mind when he switched trucks w/him. MOO

18. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

Or. bottoms of shoes. Or carpets in the cab of the truck. There may also be cameras near the ball fields or other areas in this park. Hoping that today is the day she is found or more conclusive evidence is found.

19. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

I'm horrified to read this.

20. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I'm so impressed NCPD called in the state right away. I've found it interesting they never released the morning cell phone activity - saving it for the murder warrant I presume. hoping for the family JD is found today...

8paws, sassyblue, ChiCubs2016 and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.