Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

NP said MT "abhors" smoking.

ChiCubs2016, Flicka1, Wsimm and 3 others like this.
  2. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

para 11 warrant - bullet point further down
    https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

I do believe there was a witness who saw them who mentioned smoking - let me see if i can find that MSM

ETA: link about cigarette - thanks to @clearskies1
    Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’ pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe."

https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/how-suspects-in-jennifer-dulos-case-handed-cops-their-big-break/

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    8paws, Ressler, sassyblue and 8 others like this.
  3. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

LE isn't going to release anything more than they think will be helpful.

It may also feed into issues with MT or FD knowing now LE sees the switch and the additional implications.

Especially for MT, as she was supposed to be the Manager of Fore Group. Did she know the employee or did she contact him to work that day?

4. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Ah. So that's why people think she smokes. And the person is claimed to be a Connecticut cop.

I'm still skeptical although it makes sense why people would assume the true.

The police report says she picked something up or put something down. Not the way most smokers discard of a smoke.

Of course the leaning out to smoke thing could've been another instance when she was spotted on CCTV in the same vehicle during the same run. And if it was a clear shot, then they know who it was picking up or putting something down in another shot.

8paws, sassyblue, ChiCubs2016 and 8 others like this.
  5. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting and helping keep the media thread updated. Those divers are special people - IMO.

8paws, ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and 9 others like this.
  6. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

Yes, agree!

ChiCubs2016 and Flicka1 like this.
  7. gitana1

Ha ha! Sorry!

(I live in SoCal so it really is unnecessary here, for the most part. We have year round' bike weather).

8paws, Traymar, ChiCubs2016 and 8 others like this.
  8. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Thank you - I thought i read that although I've avoided the articles where the lawyers are saying suspects are cleared - only the prosecutor/LE can "clear" a suspect as far as I know. JMO

8paws, Ressler, ChiCubs2016 and 10 others like this.
  9. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

Of course NP would say that. He's not bound to be truthful about anything right now.

10. gitana1

According to a "source" who gave info the the New York Post. It could be true but maybe not.

11. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

12. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*

For those coming in this afternoon WS had a sleuther on the ground this morning before any media - @happyperson posted pics of the arrival and surrounding areas - they are on page 14 in the media thread. We are so grateful to have this insight in this search.

all4justice, 8paws, Ressler and 26 others like this.
  13. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

LE has the black pick up truck used to dispose of the bags up in Htfd. It seems that forensic testing could determine whether or not there was smoking done in the truck. Look for ash residue or nicotine residue on the glass. Or, in keeping with the stupidity of the trip itself, look for a cigarette butt in the ashtray.

14. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Tiny Texas Tornado

If the New York Post qualifies as a mainstream source:

“Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’ pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe.“
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...r-dulos-case-handed-cops-their-big-break/amp/

Sorry if my wording in the post led to confusion. It’s just now that I’m kinda immersed in this case I have a pretty damn near photographic memory and I should remember to link articles that I thought were just general knowledge at this point.

8paws, sassyblue, ChiCubs2016 and 8 others like this.
  15. gitana1

We can see now that it was an actual source who said that to the NY Post.

Gosh I'm feeling so suspicious in this case. Would a cop actually working the case leak to the NY Post, or to something less tabloidy?

Is it possible NP was already working the case and leaked the "info" that someone was captured on video smoking, only to later assert she abhors smoking? (Inferring it can't be her).

Because I don't think we've heard one word from MT's attorney. Who actually said she abhors smoking? Was it NP?

Or maybe like everything else in their lives these people are fakes and while pretending to be hardcore fitness buffs they stealth smoke?

It makes sense, those two, getting rid of evidence and secretly smoking when no one is around so no one can look down on them for doing somehing unhealthy.

8paws, Traymar, sassyblue and 13 others like this.
  16. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

Lots of people who quit smoking abhor it... and, lots of people who quit and abhor smoking relapse, especially in stressful times.

Many are assuming that she was smoking tobacco but it could have been weed or clove cigarettes or a vape pen.

8paws, Traymar, sassyblue and 18 others like this.
  17. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Thank you! I was scanning quickly to see what was going on. Three weeks, let today be the day she's found!!

ChiCubs2016, Flicka1, Cortne and 7 others like this.
  18. Jodiwankenobi8

Jodiwankenobi8 Well-Known Member

Someone suspected of murder uses my car on the day the victim went missing, I’m calling a lawyer, before I call the authorities.

8paws, Traymar, sassyblue and 27 others like this.
  19. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

20. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

IMO there have been very few leaks sourced to LE. If she was a smoker - perhaps the booking cops smelled it? I know I can smell a smoker a mile away - when people drop off documents to my office, i can tell if it's from a smoking household. I just don't think we know one way or another and no one is talking about her - her friends, her family no one is saying - she would never be involved in something like this, etc. no defense of either one of them. not even of each other. JMO makes me curious what their computer internet searches were...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.