Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Oh my my my - i knew she said that but wow - i thought a strategy was going to be it isn't them on CCTV - good catch !

8paws, Traymar, sassyblue and 17 others like this.
  2. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Tiny Texas Tornado

I’m just wondering if MT did indeed smoke during the trashbin odyssey of stupidity if she discarded it in the alley. Cigs are a great source to collect DNA from. From my watching of many a crime show. Maybe that’s why NP mentioned that she abhorred it. “Like please tell me you didn’t leave your DNA on a cigarette by all those trash bins!” If she did smoke and I say “if” and IF she did discard said smoke and said smoke was later recovered by LE! Ha ha ha!

3. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

Or he doesn't have the details of what LE has and is trying to muddy the waters for the trial. JMO I already despise Pettis but I have to say I am impressed with his showmanship. I fear, however, that he may win the case. JMO

afitzy, Flicka1, gitana1 and 5 others like this.
  4. MuddyTires

MuddyTires Well-Known Member

Ok, so what would be the point of leaking info now to counter what FD's lawyer is saying? Nothing that FD's lawyer or the authorities say outside the courtroom counts for anything now.

Flicka1 and spaz1959 like this.
  5. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

I guess it's possible FD didn't sit down and take time to figure out how deep each body of water was or to Google them all for that information. I'm thinking he was probably nervous and wanting to get rid of the body as fast as he could. JMO

ChiCubs2016, afitzy, Flicka1 and 3 others like this.
  6. nyc2015

nyc2015 Well-Known Member

Yes. I know what original poster means by how it looks when hiring a lawyer. But heck, I were in the former worker's shoes, I would hire one too. He is dealing with a complete pathological lying sociopath who probably tried to use him the day of the murder. How beyond frightening and stressful for this guy, and to have to pay lawyer bills on top of his life being turned upside down just for going to work that day? (all assuming he really is innocent, which IMO he seems to be). Yet another sickening, piece of this case.

7. Elliot_Alderson

Elliot_Alderson Well-Known Idiot

Defense can be trying to taint a jury pool.

8. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Thank you to everyone posting as they get news, see something, or hear something! You are deserve a huge pat on the back! Awesome job!

8paws, ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and 11 others like this.
  9. merrymary

merrymary Well-Known Member

10. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

snipped
    The Fore Group employee returned the black Ford Raptor truck to FD in Farmington that same afternoon, May 24, and took his own truck home. State police have seized that truck as well, which had been in FDs’ possession that week. It is unclear what type or color truck the employee owns.

“My client has cooperated fully with authorities, is not in any way a suspect, and is just looking forward to moving on with his life post-FDs,” his attorney, Lindy Urso, said Thursday. Law enforcement sources confirmed the man is not considered a suspect.

Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared — but he wasn’t driving it

That afternoon - hmm was it before 1337 when FD phone was pinging at the 80 Mountain Spring Rd property? Did he have to exchange keys with FD ? If FD used his truck (and I think he did) it was back in Farmington at this time so the employee could pick it up IMO. Timeline is shrinking - and MT has an alibi apparently so it had to be FD unless they had a key box for the exchange of keys?? all speculation

11. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

One of the best threads ever in terms of locals providing info AND people keeping media and timelines organized. Really great work, WSers.

jmo

8paws, Traymar, sassyblue and 23 others like this.
  12. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

If it did, they have it now and could be the source for this comprehensive search today IMO

8paws, Traymar, kmartin96 and 10 others like this.
  13. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Oh.

"Done for the day" is not what I wanted to hear.

jmo

14. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Other than to stop wild speculation I have no idea

But they are human and I do believe that the vehicle of interest is the employees vehicle And they have not given a specific description of it.

That description came from and anonymous worker at the car wash

The specific source also said that they would not tell MT weather or not she passed a polygraph test

Personally I think they may have been annoyed by MP hyperbole

Also I'm not claiming that it was some decision by a collaborative group but rather an officer speaking off the cuff

ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and Laughing like this.
  15. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

"Pattis has also said that the morning Jennifer went missing, Fotis was on an international call with someone in Greece. He also confirmed in an interview Thursday with WPLR that person was expected to arrive in the U.S. Thursday. "
    I noticed on LinkedIn that a female "architect consultant" in Greece is listed as being associated with Fore Group.

8paws, bkgregg5, afitzy and 4 others like this.
  16. merrymary

merrymary Well-Known Member

I am hoping the word that was used means he has no clue...."THINKS"

17. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

I suspect that FD took the employee truck specifically because it DID NOT have GPS. JMO

sassyblue, afitzy, Flicka1 and 8 others like this.
  18. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I think divers can only have so many hours in the water IIRC - anyone? it seems if they have something concrete at this location they would stay longer, otherwise? We know they were there pretty early based on our own @happyperson reports.

Ressler, Traymar, sassyblue and 7 others like this.
  19. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

Hmm, I feel like it's relatively early to be wrapping up, unless they found something... MOO.

Traymar, ChiCubs2016, afitzy and 5 others like this.
  20. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

Apparently only Fox is reading WS... thanks to @happyperson WS has the scoop :rolleyes:

all4justice, 8paws, Traymar and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.