Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Quick questions. Is the Mouth from the North NP, a chatty Attorney today? Is NP camp quiet I'm wondering? Did FD also take his morning run?

2. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

Apparently he’s s the only one following WS

Traymar, ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and 4 others like this.
  3. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Interesting. Maybe a weapon?

4. FlamingoLady

FlamingoLady Well-Known Member

I live in SoCal and the local AM radio station I listen to is covering the case. Weird how smaller markets thousands of miles away are interested and not larger msm outlets.

5. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I do think with all those LE vehicles they expected to find something - interesting they are diving in the water again like yesterday. Makes me wonder if they know something ? JMO

Traymar, ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and 7 others like this.
  6. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

Likely the sister of FD and the "Re" in the odd name of the company "FoRE" Group.

So his sister in Greece is going to be the alibi? Does she have anything to gain by lying? If FD was able to get custody of the children and JD's trust fund monies ( $$$$), she certainly could be once again "employed" by her brother on some large projects.....

8paws, Traymar, ChiCubs2016 and 11 others like this.
  7. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

Window...

ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and Kapua like this.
  8. FlamingoLady

Quoting my own post to add: They're covering the story out here but making some mistakes/assumptions in their discussion. I was literally yelling at the radio
    "No No, that's not true!":rolleyes:

Traymar, ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and 6 others like this.
  9. SevenSeas

SevenSeas Active Member

Me too, KFI?

ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and Eli9 like this.
  10. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Someone mentioned way back, maybe it wasn't cigarette tobacco she was smoking? ! Think a couple of WS's mentioned them looking a bit screwed up from something. What's medicinal Marijuana laws in CT?

ChiCubs2016 and Flicka1 like this.
  11. FlamingoLady

Yes! Gary and Shannon!!

Flicka1 and Eli9 like this.
  12. Ohfrankie

Ohfrankie Well-Known Member

Totally anecdotal... and JMO... I'm a former smoker who is now athletic and would be described by others as someone who hates smoking. Generally, I can't be around heavy smoking and I don't enjoy being in someone's house if they smoke. I don't allow it in my car. I don't like second hand smoke blowing in my face. But every 4 or 5 months, I smoke a cigarette if I'm in a social situation where others are smoking. I have no explanation for why I do this. I just do.

8paws, Ressler, Traymar and 13 others like this.
  13. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

Oh, interesting. I assumed Fore stood for FOtis Real estate. Your guess makes more sense.

14. Twistinginthewind

Twistinginthewind Well-Known Member

FD's sister is the architect consultant from Greece for his company. Coincidentally, he had his sister on the phone that morning supposedly talking to him while he was at his home (even though he didn't have any work or new buildings underway to consult about), so she could provide some sort of alibi for her brother at crucial times in the morning his wife went missing. JMO... although they could have been talking about nonbusiness sibling stuff.

15. Ohfrankie

Ohfrankie Well-Known Member

I posted this because I want to point out that she might abhor smoking and also smoke in certain situations.

Faebray, all4justice, 8paws and 12 others like this.
  16. happyperson

happyperson Well-Known Member

Very possible they searched this area yesterday as well, it’s set back from the main road. If I didn’t see all the gray SUVs together and evidence truck I could have easily driven by this morning without seeing a thing. Yesterday, with all the rain and bad weather, no one would really have a reason to be in the park so likely no one witnessed the search.

When I called one media outlet I have connections with they sent the one cameraman with no reporter. I eventually called another media outlet which is when word got out. I just feel like day after day and the length of time missing they are still doing searches, but with nothing being leaked or found ( that we know of) the media is not going to be “live reporting” these searches, just little updates. At least we know they are still searching very hard with a huge number of resources.

Just for some info on the area of “the pond” and fisher meadow. Both off Old farms road which is very narrow at some parts, very thick with overgrowth, lots of sharp turns. With all the rain up here this spring everything is so dense. A couple of streams on that road. FD most like would have passed fisher meadow on his way to “the pond”. It’s also an indirect way to get to the car wash that has been reported.

Hearing about them leaving for the day at just 2pm is a little disheartening. They are looking for a needle in not just a haystack, a whole barn of hay. I really pray they find something soon.

Hard to tell but here’s a small visual of the water from today. Literally can only see a foot or two in. Lots of weeds, probably all mud.

Attached Files:

17. dja230

dja230 Member

Curious to know what day and time would it be in Greece when he is suppose to be talking to someone.

8paws, ChiCubs2016, Flicka1 and 3 others like this.
  18. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

It's not mine. One of the highly regarded WebSleuther's figured it out on a prior thread

FO-RE the first two intials of the first name of FOtis and his Greek architect sister, RE......) Don't want to get deleted for reporting on a relative.

19. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

8paws, NoSI, ChiCubs2016 and 7 others like this.
  20. SevenSeas

SevenSeas Active Member

John and Ken too! :D Laura Ingle who used to be on KFI, is reporting on this at FOX.

all4justice, Flicka1 and Eli9 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.