Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

2. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

Agree on no plan by the perpetrator to enter other parts of the home. To date don't think info has been released on gloves. Since it all seems to have been planned I would assume gloves were used. Otherwise, there could be fingerprints in her car at Waveny. Perhaps gloves were temporarily removed at some point because of unexpected blood -- blood that the perpetrator did not want to be transferred/left at the scene. Everything came undone with the blood it seems. JMO.

3. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Welcome back - we did research boats a few threads ago and determined he likely did not own one JMO

4. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

Please don't apologize for asking questions, even if it has been discussed. FD did not own any boats that we have been able to determine, but he had access to a couple through the water ski club he belonged to. I have not heard whether or not the borrowed truck, or his, has a trailer hitch. That is a great question. My guess would be that they probably do, but I have nothing to base that on rather than just that they were probably used as work trucks, and perhaps sometimes needed to haul something. And welcome back! I come and go as well. Sometimes, I just need to step away for a while, especially after a particularly disturbing case. I have a hunch this is going to be one of those. JMO

Flicka1, angelainwi, Kapua and 9 others like this.
  5. andalso

andalso Well-Known Member

Thank you....I'll keep racking my brain!

6. Thekt

Thekt Well-Known Member

Could he (FD) have stored his motorcycle (dirt bike) at the home he was building in New Canaan, making it easily accessible on the 24th? Maybe not though because then his employee would likely see him exiting the property with it. It is probably much more simple than that...he probably just took the body in her vehicle and quickly disposed.

7. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Now this does make sense to me. He wasn’t quite so worried about LE seeing his truck on a video, I don’t think; but didn’t want JD to see it. This means that he parked it pretty close to her house, I think, rather than at the park.

8. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Bbm
    That’s what I think and then parked it at the park and walked away IMO

9. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

Flicka1 and Annicade like this.
  10. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

So many GEMS in here, but this, please, please, please: "I hope the Feds are running a parallel investigation on FD for tax evasion, mortgage fraud, bank fraud, insurance fraud, etc."

11. andalso

andalso Well-Known Member

Sadly agree that there is no good outcome ahead here.
    Would be interesting to know if the trucks have hitches. In fact, he could have used a trailer of some sort too rather then putting her body in a vehicle. But again, hitch needed.

I don't know much about hitches, actually, but I have spent a lot of time boating and I grew up waterskiing. So, I feel like I know a little.

12. BelleIsle

BelleIsle Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if we are allowed to mention that whoever FD was speaking with on the phone that morning might have "owed" him in some way. Or do we know this is for sure not the case? I've been trying to keep up, but the threads move so quickly! I mean, we have burner cells, three-party calling, people who will lie, so many options to play with regarding this phone call during the morning of JD's murder.

Flicka1, sassyblue and peace9274 like this.
  13. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

Thank you!

14. Wsimm

Wsimm Well-Known Member

Great point! JD’s home is 7800 sq feet. I’m assuming the laundry room could be the size of a small apartment and would adequately hold everything needed to clean that large home. I can’t find any pictures of the laundry room online, but there is a picture on Zillow of a large mud room with a door to the outside I would guess the laundry is similar in size? upload_2019-6-16_6-13-43.png

15. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

With a house that size and with six people living in it, I'm guessing that the housekeeper did different tasks depending on the day of the week. You couldn't clean the whole house in one day, imo (well, I couldn't....how would I keep up with WS?!).

Maybe the housekeeper did living rooms/bedrooms on Fridays. Or bathrooms. Or laundry. Or vacuuming the house. We don't know that she even entered the kitchen.

jmopinion

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  16. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

I believe it is now safe to say that we know why the BBQ/gathering happened and why FD was there. It was for a “Greek name day celebration” for one of the children who had a name day on May 21. And I said earlier this a.m FD had 2 name days and one was 5-24. He actually has 3. Jan 6, Feb 6 and May 24 because of the variations and derivatives of his name.

17. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

Ugh, I make that very same mistake! *cringe*
    I, however, don’t submit writing to be widely published. I also have a Dental Hygiene degree, not a journalism degree. My possessive grammar mistakes will be the cross I die on, as it now seems ingrained.
    But, hey...at least I’m not a murdering psycho stalker who has an ego as large as the sky! Oh, I meant *alleged* murderer. Yeah, that...:rolleyes:

18. Chicago54

Chicago54 Well-Known Member

I believe the youngest girl is named after the grandmother; not the exact name, a form of...

19. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

Apparently, *Fotis's* is not a grammatical mistake, according to this link. Either that, or *Fotis'* is acceptable. See Rule 1b and 1c. Perhaps we need a punctuation thread for those who care!?
    Apostrophes | Punctuation Rules

20. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

Something I’ve been a little surprised about is cameras. Well, the apparent lack thereof, to be precise. I know tons of people who have cameras installed in their homes, some just to watch/interact with their pets. They all record. If I had the amount of wealth JD had, along with the very real threat of a psycho stalking jack***, I’d have had those cameras inside and outside my home. Garage included. I’d have had them recording offsite by a private security entity and accessible onsite only by me with retinal scan passcode access. Yes, that’s paranoid af, but she had every reason to be so. Nobody else would know of the cameras, including the children, family, friends, cleaning staff, etc. They make cameras so tiny, nobody would notice.
    *I am in NO WAY placing blame or fault on JD for not having this. Having been in a brutal attack, maybe I’m just too paranoid. That’s a huge possibility.
    **Wouldn't it be divine if she DID have some cameras, but LE isn’t spilling the beans? Although, surely they’d have been able to hold FD on no bond/bail with video footage of the crime.

All JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.