GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

That does appear to be the case. I do believe it though, because I would expect “a person close to the investigation,” to refute it.

We have heard that law enforcement has said that she does have an alibi (independently of Pattis), and I’d expect a polygraph to be standard if she is cooperating.

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016, cass523 and 5 others like this.
  2. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

You are thinking she is less involved but you are keeping an open mind.

I am thinking she is more involved but I am keeping an open mind.

:) Our minds will likely meet in the middle. :)

jmo

3. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

Yes, and we know he would only state facts. (BIG eye rolls). If, in fact, she passed a polygraph, I would love to know the specific questions asked and what she admitted to. I doubt that LE would tell NP the results of her polygraph test, whatever they were, as MT is not his client. JMO

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    Flicka1, ChiCubs2016, andalso and 6 others like this.
  4. MassGuy

Apparently that employee had been driving Fotis’ Raptor all week.

From today’s Courant:

The Courant is not naming the employee, but his attorney Lindy Urso has said he isn’t considered a suspect and has cooperated with authorities. He was driving a black Ford Raptor owned by Fore Group all week because he lives in the Farmington area and was traveling to New Canaan to work each day.

5. MassGuy

In the beginning, I was convinced that she was up to her eyeballs.

The way this has gone, has made me back off that thinking.

We’ll see.

6. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Here's the thing- I don't think we've heard anything from the actual investigators. They haven't refuted anything stated by NP but they haven't really given out much evidence except as necessary for the charges.

I get the sense they're not worried about addressing NP's nonsense. Which is somehow reassuring.

They're letting him flail about but will rest on the actual evidence.

Has LE actually stated that she passed a polygraph? Or was it simply a "source" which IMO could very easily be NP?

Also, I don't know that she is cooperating. The legal process continues on against her despite the three hour meeting.

I have a sense that negotiations fell through.

7. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

She was 35 with a ticking biologic clock when they "met" again ( more like when he stalked her ). She made a comment in her blog to the effect of " who would find the love of my life sitting on my couch" - a reference to his contacting her by email after they "ran into each other" in the Denver airport on a skiing trip. (cynical me would say as he stalked this single, unattached woman from a very wealthy family) He was still technically married but that marriage was soon dispatched and FD and JD were married in 2004. Had her first set of twins within the next 18 months. 3 more children followed. A single boy and another set of twins. But even in her blog of 2008 she was venting frustration about his controlling and belittling ways. As she had a nice income from a trust fund, she never had to work, so she could devote herself to her children and husband, and the family wasn't really living on his "income." Yes, she did fully devote herself to her children's Greek heritage. Even going to far as to get them Greek language lessons. Visiting Greece fairly regularly with FD and the children where he heavily berated her for not staying up late to socialize with the Greek side of the family (when she had 5 children under 1o to deal with).

I think she really really tried to have this wonderful family but he had very different objectives for the marriage and when the divorce openly threatened to remove his real source of funds, her trust fund, and her mother pursued the fraud suit against him, the real person behind the good looking, successful husband came out.

8. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

1) is the Raptor considered a commercial vehicle?
    2) If it is, then I think we can rule out driving on the Merritt, because I don’t think commercial vehicles are permitted to be operated on the Parkway.

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016 and cass523 like this.
  9. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

Just jumping off your post....

As I'm looking through these photos again of the house, it just dawned on me that a person can get a pretty good lay out of a house without ever being in it, just by viewing the realtor's pictures on line. And sometimes the pictures are more in depth/show more detail than others. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is for example, in this case, FD may have had a basic idea of the house layout even if he had never been it. I'm not saying that is the case because I don't know if he has been in it or not, but criminals could sure possibly stake out places of interest etc to get ideas from viewing realtors pictures on line of houses for sale, rent, etc. That's kind of a scary thought actually, but I do realize it is necessary for realtors to do this in their listings, but for criminal minds it could be a detriment.

10. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Probably fell through, since I doubt they wanted to offer up zero jail time. And they haven’t dropped the charges against her, although I don’t know how all of that generally takes place.

11. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Agreed. The kitchen is not far from the garage.

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016, Eli9 and 2 others like this.
  12. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

My hope is that he used her towels and they know this (arrest warrant was vague about other items- I suspect towels from her place together with the clothing and sponges) all JMO

Attached Files:

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016, andalso and 6 others like this.
  13. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the same. She likely stayed away from any conversation that would involve her with the murder....and what else was there for her to talk about, even if only charged with tampering at this point? Perhaps part of the 3-hour meeting was for the lie detector test (we don't know).

If she made a deal, we haven't seen any evidence of what she got out of it. Body is still not found. FD still not charged with anything more than initial charges.

jmo

14. Mrs. M

Mrs. M Well-Known Member

Jennifer did write an article on Patch in which she referenced Name Day. Fulos didn’t grow up here so he’s very Greek and all of the Greek traditions are observed in their family. She did write about the Farber Tradition of always working hard and never giving up, also known as being Jewish from New York. She is proud of her Jewish traditions, however she was only vocal about it on her personal blog which has been made private. The Patch website with her article mentioning Name Day Party Time

Flicka1, adot0902, Traymar and 4 others like this.
  15. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

The question about footprints is interesting. Meticulous people prefer to keep schedules even when changing help like housekeeper or gardener. It’s possible the housekeeper had specific tasks for specific days and would FD know that from when he was still living with JD. I am wondering if FD took that into account. Blood in garage which housekeeper didn’t see but she she may have mopped the floor. JMO

16. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

But is she cooperating really? I know the warrant says neither one cooperated and then she had the 3 hour interview so is that cooperation ? I don’t believe she’s been truthful about everything just enough to get them to leave her alone IMO

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016, cass523 and 7 others like this.
  17. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

I agree about the front stairs.

In this photo from the kitchen, I see a set of stairs going up to a second floor and a space in front that I think it the landing from the set of stairs from the garage. This landing area has a dark hardwood flooring, not the slate or bluestone tile seen in the mudroom. So I think the mudroom stains goes to that level where the kitchen is, then continues up to the bedrooms.

https://ap.rdcpix.com/336717672/5bc817d6e0904ac11c04cae9fd8e082al-m5xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg ( see the back right side of the photo)

I am incorrect, there is no basement. There is a cupboard under the stairs in the mudroom.

Flicka1, ChiCubs2016 and Laughing like this.
  18. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

KK in the Kelsey Berreth case is an example, although they struck a deal prior to filing charges against Frazee.

I feel like when someone is actually cooperating and turning on a co-conspirator the public usually finds out quickly. But I don't know for sure.

People were saying she was wearing jewelry to the last hearing with the word "Dulos" inscribed on it.

If true it could be an indication that she's not cooperating. Or it could be part of a plan to make him think she's not? That may be a bit farfetched. I don't know.

Faebray, Flicka1, ChiCubs2016 and 7 others like this.
  19. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

MT was with FD for dumping of evidence in Hartford. Was she also present when JD's body was "disappeared"? That was probably one of the questions on her polygraph test. Does she really not know what he FD did with the body? Could that mean that JD is closer to NC than Farmington?

20. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

I thought that was a joke meaning the LE monitoring ankle bracelet was a "gift" from Dulos.

Flicka1, Laughing, Mrs. M and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.