Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Hartford Courant‏Verified account @hartfordcourant
    Sources: A pickup truck owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan the same day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared, and state police have since seized a truck, phone and computer of the man they believe was behind the wheel
    1:45 PM - 13 Jun 2019 pst

Hmmm.... man they believe was behind the wheel -- I don't think this reads like somebody that reported themselves. MOO

Faebray, Flicka1, cass523 and 11 others like this.
  2. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

"My understanding is" translates "meaningless words to follow".

Flicka1, Alkali13, mspepper and 10 others like this.
  3. Tink56

Tink56 Well-Known Member

My apologies in advance if my question has been answered in any of the other older threads.
    I was searching for information about guidelines in CT as to when an adult was considered "missing." I found a pamphlet in which it states the following:

"Silver alert: an emergency message with information about the missing person over the age of 65, or over 18 with a mental impairment, that is broadcasted through radio and television networks. "

How did JD's disappearance qualify as a Silver Alert?

Brochure from the CT Office Victims' Advocate: https://www.ct.gov/ova/lib/ova/Missing_Persons_Brochure.pdf

4. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

On May 24, the day Jennifer, 50, went missing, an employee of Fotis’s construction company was apparently driving the company’s black Ford F-150 Raptor in the Dulos’s town of New Canaan, law enforcement sources told the Hartford Courant. He was apparently working on a home the company was building. Meanwhile, Fotis was driving the employee’s truck that day.

Later that day, the employee returned Fotis’s truck to him at his employers Farmington home, Courant reported. bbm

Update: As Police Continue Their Search, New Details of Jennifer Dulos's Disappearance Are Released

I believe LE has surveillance of FD's Farmington home, and captured employee returning truck there. MOO

Flicka1, kimpage, sassyblue and 12 others like this.
  5. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Me either. He's artfully muddying the waters.

Flicka1, kimpage, BelleIsle and 17 others like this.
  6. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Or she has a friend who doesn’t mind lying to the police in the good cause of keeping MT out of trouble (I assume the police have already spoken to this friend and were assured that the purse was dropped off). I know you can get into a lot of trouble lying to the police, but I think people do it. And I think there are people who don’t realize that lying to the cops is a very bad idea. Personally, I do think MT’s alibi held up; I think the friend did forget her handbag, but I think it’s probable that MT was never supposed to be in New Canaan at all.

Flicka1, BelleIsle, sassyblue and 6 others like this.
  7. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

We don't know. Presumably she was deemed to have a mental impairment that qualified for the issuance of a silver alert.

Flicka1, tmar and peace9274 like this.
  8. gitana1

It all depends on how deep she was in, what they think she did and how much they need her to get him.

Flicka1, sassyblue, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  9. gitana1

What's up with the handbag?

Flicka1, Wsimm and MassGuy like this.
  10. AnnaGrace

AnnaGrace Well-Known Member

Thank you for this! I think you're right.

Flicka1, Laughing and gitana1 like this.
  11. gitana1

They give immunity to people who plan and directly help carry out an actual murder so I think it's definitely possible. Even if she helped dump the body.

12. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

She was involved with, or at least present for the disposal of all of those bags containing evidence...I can’t believe she didn’t know what he was doing; if my husband (or anybody for that matter) was doing this and I was along for the ride, I would certainly ask him what the hell he was doing. And if she had absolutely no knowledge of this, why wouldn’t she run from him as fast as she could, when all of this came out? I know, I know, she loves him! Jennifer loved him, too, once. Seriously, what kind of “kvorka” does this guy have??

Flicka1, Kapua, BelleIsle and 6 others like this.
  13. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right. I went back to read again, sure of what I had read before. In item 11, it does say two hours and then says he went back to 4 Jefferson Crossing, and my eye must have placed that 4 on the line above where the word “hours” was located. My apologies to all and to the LE because I thought there were typos. :(

14. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

You're killing me. :D

Flicka1 likes this.
  15. MemPat

BST, I'm thinking it's a combo of the two. He's definitely planned to kill her for a while as we see from her expressed fears but I think his anger got the best of him and those "best laid plans" flew the coop.

Flicka1, tmar, peace9274 and 5 others like this.
  16. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Hi Chili, good to see you here. :)

I was wrong about the SW wording. I read it over a few times and my eyes didn’t read it correctly. Another poster pointed it out to me and I apologized. Sorry folks...o_O

ilovechili, Flicka1, oviedo and 3 others like this.
  17. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Clearly he has Cosmo Kramer level Kavorka.

And I agree, I don’t care what the hell he told her, that evidence dump is all sorts of suspicious.

Normal people don’t go out under the cover of darkness, stopping countless times to dump garbage in other people’s trash cans.

18. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

And on top of that garbage that contained sponges that were soaked with their wife's blood, who they just happened to be in the throws of a contentious divorce with

eta ok I missed the context here obviously there is no way to know weather MT knew what was actually in the bags

but the whole thing reeks of suspicion regardless, obviously

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    Flicka1, Kapua, cass523 and 9 others like this.
  19. MemPat

His artfulness is really abstract, isn't it? There seems to be no real rhythm to his attempts to muddy the waters. Very Jackson Pollock.

Flicka1, gitana1, BelleIsle and 6 others like this.
  20. MemPat

Perhaps having had threats against your life qualifies you for a silver alert?

Flicka1, tmar, Steph8angels and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.