Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

In this scenario he would have known to bring the doctored plates with him? So to me that means he planned this killing. In my head I keep getting a picture of FD and MT both working on those license plates together. I don’t know why

Flicka1, BelleIsle and AnnaGrace like this.
  2. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

....or even one time, right?

Flicka1, Kapua, ab01 and 2 others like this.
  3. AnnaGrace

AnnaGrace Well-Known Member

No way could she not have known something suspicious was up. He stops thirty times at dumpsters/garbage cans and drops however many bags and then drops a FedEx package in a storm drain? Really? Not buying it. Moo

4. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

And I imagine the bags reeked of human blood so who wouldn't question what was within?

Since Pattis' swears MT "abhors smoking" maybe she was hanging out the window not to smoke but to escape the odor of human remains.

Flicka1, Kapua, cass523 and 9 others like this.
  5. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Maybe he dug a hole in advance of killing her, and he didn’t account for the large amount of evidence he would create, and there wasn’t room in the hole for it. Oh, and no time to make the hole bigger. Just thinking about why they haven’t found any part of her yet, if they haven’t.

Flicka1, MDATCA, BelleIsle and 6 others like this.
  6. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

Perhaps. All that's published about the criteria for silver alerts for persons in her age category in Conn is that the person is missing and has a mental impairment. What they deem to be a mental impairment I do not know.

Flicka1, peace9274 and MemPat like this.
  7. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I like this-

8. Tink56

Tink56 Well-Known Member

Thanks...There hasn't been an official explanation, right?

Flicka1, ab01 and MassGuy like this.
  9. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

No, not that I'm aware of and I haven't noticed anything in the threads here about an official explanation.

10. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

I don’t buy it either. Maybe she’s really really really really really stupid.

Faebray, Flicka1, Kapua and 9 others like this.
  11. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I’ll bet that anyone who has been treated for depression qualifies for a silver alert-I think somewhere it was stated that JD suffered from and was treated for depression, as well as one or two other mental illness issues, for which FD taunted her, and called her an unfit mother.

Flicka1, Kapua, tmar and 2 others like this.
  12. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

The handbag that was left at the Dulos home Thursday night, and needed to be returned by MT to her friend?

Noharg, Flicka1, gitana1 and 2 others like this.
  13. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

Granted, I buy cheapo store brand trash bags, and not Hefty Force Flex, (no idea what kind theirs were), but I can barely pull a liner out of the can without something leaking out. If there was enough blood in those bags that LE was able to determine it from looking at cc video, how likely is it that no blood seeped out while MT was handling a bag? I would say the odds against a leaking bag, given what we know, are slim. JMO

Flicka1, cass523, sassyblue and 4 others like this.
  14. MBS88

MBS88 Member

I think our brains are in the same place! I definitely felt JD was buried-in a well planned place that no one will find. Then someone pointed out that bags don’t float and that’s why the bags w evidence in them weren’t left with the body (because he put her in a lake etc). But the more I think about it, I still think she’s buried. FD plan was to transport JD in her own car to location in woods with deep grave already dug. Either he didn’t anticipate having a bag of “things” to get rid of, or he did but something spooked him. It’s one thing to plan a murder and another to carry it out. Maybe it was physically much harder to get her deep in the woods then he thought. Going back to get bags of garbage would be too risky. He moved to plan B- divide what’s in the bag or bags n scatter them in Hartford. I’m back to thinking she’s buried. I can’t see him chancing moving her body from her own car to a red company truck and driving around with her.

15. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

May or may not be true. Unusual for a woman to forget her handbag. Everything about this (that’s been released) sounds bizarre and difficult to believe. The police know a lot.... they must. Glad they are keeping it al quiet until the right moment to strike.

Flicka1, sassyblue, tmar and 8 others like this.
  16. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Well.....she was having an affair with a guy like FD.....*sits on hands

Flicka1, kimpage, Kapua and 8 others like this.
  17. Marie A

Marie A Well-Known Member

Ford: We can use GPS to track your car movements

THIS IS WHY TRUCKS WERE TRADED IMHO.
    Black Ford Raptor - tracked.
    Red Toyota Tacoma- not tracked.
    Incriminating- HELL YES!
    Preplanned, premeditated and red truck driver certainly culpable as well though still unnamed.

Faebray, Flicka1, Sconnie and 7 others like this.
  18. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

All seems very plausible

Flicka1, sassyblue, MemPat and 2 others like this.
  19. AnnaGrace

AnnaGrace Well-Known Member

Seriously! I agree. It's sickening to think about. By the third stop, I would have been out of that truck with my phone and started walking. Called a cab or somebody to pick me up. I can't believe she expects people to believe she didn't know.

Flicka1, Kapua, sassyblue and 3 others like this.
  20. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Thanks for brochure post.

I believe too many confuse "mental impairment" with mental illness when in fact any adult over 18, user of substance, alcohol, or even insulin, could qualify for silver alert -- meaning the possibility you could be missing involuntarily.

Blood sugar drops, and you become disoriented and/or confused is one of countless ways one can be considered to have a mental impairment.

Just as silver alert can be used for anyone over the age of 65 alone, I don't believe anyone doubts LE made the wrong call issuing a silver alert for Jennifer. She clearly was an endangered, missing person, and LE believed use of dynamic message broadcast might be the only way to rescue the missing person.

MOO

ETA: Just learned Silver alert age is 60 in some states including Florida.

Faebray, Flicka1, Kapua and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.