Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford: We can use GPS to track your car movements

THIS IS WHY TRUCKS WERE TRADED IMHO.
Black Ford Raptor - tracked.
Red Toyota Tacoma- not tracked.
Incriminating- HELL YES!
Preplanned, premeditated and red truck driver certainly culpable as well though still unnamed.

I’m not ready to claim unnamed employee culpable.

It seems that the employee had used the raptor for the entire week likely to use a company vehicle rather than his own to work in NC rather than his own.

A law enforcement source has apparently claimed that the employee is thought to be a witness, not a suspect.

I’m still thinking this guy was a victim of FD lies and manipulation.

And was likely crapping his pants when he learned what FD had allegedly done.

On top of that I don’t believe LE has directly referred to him as a POI

Therefore I believe we can’t point fingers at him here per tos

Jmo

Last edited:
But is she cooperating really? I know the warrant says neither one cooperated and then she had the 3 hour interview so is that cooperation ? I don’t believe she’s been truthful about everything just enough to get them to leave her alone IMO
MT simply had a 3 hour "chat"with LE. However, wasn't it the next day she was brought out to one the homes by her lawyer? It looked like she was cooperating, but is she?

I agree totally!

Instead you “lawyer up” with a better (more expensive) criminal defense attorney than Fotis’ attorney. Understandable if you are innocent but wealthy (Jon Benet Ramsey parents for example) but perplexing if you aren’t wealthy....??? All imho

I don't think we should assume she took one at all. I don't know that her attorney would allow her to take one unless they had a very firm deal. And even then I don't think so.

Usually deals are struck through speculative "examples", not through the perp speaking directly with the investigators/prosecutors until the deal is struck. It's all "what ifs".

Then once they strike a deal the perp has to show the goods and after that we see evidence of the deal in reduced charges or a published agreement to reduced charges, reduced sentence or even total immunity.

I do absolutely think they would agree to no jail time, for MT, BTW.

100%.
Not sure she had a Polygraph. Only NP confirmed that not LE.

I’m not ready to claim unnamed employee culpable.

It seems that the employee had used the raptor for the entire week likely to use a company vehicle rather than his own to work in NC rather than his own.

A law enforcement source has apparently claimed that the employee is thought to be a witness, not a suspect.

I’m still thinking this guy was a victim of FD lies and manipulation.

And was likely crapping his pants when he learned what FD had allegedly done.

On top of that I don’t believe LE has directly referred to him as a POI

Therefore I believe we can’t point fingers at him here per tos

Jmo

Crap I think said poster I was responding too was referring to whoever was driving the red truck, FD,MT etc

I totally miss understood my apologies *bows head in shame

ok so I'm starting to lean to the possibility that JD was likely not buried based on the fact that FD disposed of evidence in dumpsters

I would think if he was going to bury the body then he would have also buried the evidence that he took from the crime scene

I think that may be one of the reasons that we have seen such a concentrated effort in searching bodies of water, although I do realize they have also searched some other properties as well

I think its probably most likely that JD's remains were either in fact disposed of in a dumpster or were put in a body of water, or just left unburied in a wooded area.

I just can't see a reason why FD would not have tried to get rid of all the evidence at once if he had in fact buried her body and was intent on distancing himself from any evidence of a crime

JMO

I see no reason to assume that JD is not buried, just because FD disposed of evidence in trash bins rather than burying them with her. Actually, he seemed to be attempting to scatter evidence as much as possible, so why would he bury all the evidence, complete with his DNA most likely, in a hole with a body that may decompose to the point that it yields no clues by the time it is found? I think he probably would have discarded the evidence, as I think he discarded her, but not at the same place. JMO

Clearly he has Cosmo Kramer level Kavorka.

And I agree, I don’t care what the hell he told her, that evidence dump is all sorts of suspicious.

Normal people don’t go out under the cover of darkness, stopping countless times to dump garbage in other people’s trash cans.
Noooooo.... where do we ship the cloves, vinegar, .....

MT certainly had an interest in JD being gone.

When I first saw the silver alert by the police here in New Canaan I thought that it was an impaired or mentally handicapped individual, and I very much apologize for injured sensibilities, but it did not say for the first few days "mother of five" and person with large accomplishments. Maybe police should do more of that, rather than just say someone is missing with a picture. The local RC minister Fr. Rob said even a week after she was missing for people to not assume foul play that she could still be found.

Update: As Police Continue Their Search, New Details of Jennifer Dulos's Disappearance Are Released

The defense attorney for Fotis, Norm Pattis, claimed to WPLR that Troconis has been ruled out as a suspect in the case as she had passed a polygraph test claiming she did not know what was in the bags when she helped her boyfriend dispose of them and has an alibi for when Jennifer had disappeared.

“My understanding is … the police have ruled her out as a participant in any foul play in New Canaan,” Pattis said.

“My understanding is she’s taken a polygraph exam on the question of whether she had any knowledge of any foul play or disposal of evidence and she satisfied police in that polygraph exam and she provided an alibi,” he added.

bbm

Appears the facts are not as big as the headlines... MOO
Oh NP is just playing the card game bull**** Unless there is in fact a quote from LE stating one,that MT was given a polygraph. Two that LE said she passed said polygraph, then it's just her Defence attorney NP saying whatever the heck he wants.

I see no reason to assume that JD is not buried, just because FD disposed of evidence in trash bins rather than burying them with her. Actually, he seemed to be attempting to scatter evidence as much as possible, so why would he bury all the evidence, complete with his DNA most likely, in a hole with a body that may decompose to the point that it yields no clues by the time it is found? I think he probably would have discarded the evidence, as I think he discarded her, but not at the same place. JMO

Yah It just seems more risky to pre plan to dispose of things in multiple locations in broad daylight rather than to have disposed of them all in one place.

I think much was done in a panic jmo

Then again nothing would surprise me with this guy

Also, if the perpetrator did in fact take items from JD's home to do the garage clean up and was trying to make it look like an abduction at Waveny Park, the perp would not want the clean up items to be discovered with the body as they could possibly be tied to her home. JMO.

Thanks...There hasn't been an official explanation, right?
There wasn’t an official explanation but WS consensus in the early threads was when LE saw the blood during the welfare check they used the divorce claim of her having depression as a way to avoid any delay in trying to locate her. Jmo

ETA for grammar

Last edited:
May or may not be true. Unusual for a woman to forget her handbag. Everything about this (that’s been released) sounds bizarre and difficult to believe. The police know a lot.... they must. Glad they are keeping it al quiet until the right moment to strike.

I do believe that whatever we are hearing outside of what LE releases should be greeted with a whole heap of skepticism. We’ll eventually see what LE knows to be true. I am impatient, but know that it’s coming.

I am sort of calling bs on her alibis...for example, wasn’t she still considered an “employee” of the FORE Group at the time? Who has time to make not one, but two social visits in the morning of a work day, regardless of how little was actually happening at their company. I mean, he (FD) was still working on several houses at that time, so you’d think she, as “manager” would have something to be doing. So if she actually was in these places at the times she said she was, I am thinking that she created these visits to give herself this alibi. In other words, I think she was in on the planning and aftermath, but was sure to cover herself for the actual crime timeline.

To set up an alibi for the next day: invite a friend over for drinks; get her drunk; drive her home (without her purse); ring her the next morning and say I’ll be over at 11 with your purse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain