Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see two photos that look like the entrance from the garage into a slate-tiled back hallway that also has a door to the outside. No laundry or mudroom sink visible in those photos. (Photos 11 and 12) Although there could be a sink or powder room in that odd rectangular area with two doors next to the back yard door....

INTERESTINGLY - IS THAT A SECURITY SYSTEM PANEL ? In photo 12, I see a panel on the wall between the door to the garage (which has a deadbolt!) and the door to the basement. Underneath it is a white light switch so it's not for lights. It's either a thermostat panel or a security system panel. It looks a lot like my ADT security system panel. You wouldn't put a sprinkler control panel there or exterior lights there. I'm not sure why you would put the thermostat there, it makes much more sense to put a security system panel right there where you get into the house from the garage !

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/69-Welles-Ln-New-Canaan-CT-06840/57324591_zpid/?mmlb=g,11

If it's a security system panel, the security system will be able to detect when the secured doors (such as all the doors to the outside and the garage) were opened, which could give a much more precise time when someone was in the garage!!!

I agree it’s most likely a security system panel. If you look at photo #2 of the front door you see the same panel there to the right of the door above the light switches. Which is where you’d expect to see the security system panels.

That very well may be true, but I don’t think we know enough about her to come to a conclusion, one way or another.
I think we know quite a bit about her. MT got involved with a married man with five children and moved into his house with her child while he was still married. He might have been going through a divorce, but he was up until the day Jennifer was murdered, a married man. She knowingly caused a lot of grief for Jennifer and the children.

I know people fall in love and divorces happen. And I know that it takes two for affairs to happen (not giving FD a pass, for sure!). But in this particular case, I think we can make assumptions about MT's character based on even the little we know of her.

But, sure, it's nice she returned a forgotten purse on the morning FD was murdering his wife (still not quite believing the forgotten purse detail, but I will if LE says it's true).

justmyownjudgementalopinion

Wow! I did not know that. AND I misread the brochure that I linked in my own post. Hmmm thanks for clearing that up. I wonder when that procedure changed, and I hope I never need to know this info.
That sort of thing used to be standard. Sometimes you had to wait 48 hours to report a missing person.

Clearly, law enforcement eventually realized how insane that is.

The overwhelming majority of missing person’s cases end with with person being found safely.

But you still can’t take that chance.

No way could she not have known something suspicious was up. He stops thirty times at dumpsters/garbage cans and drops however many bags and then drops a FedEx package in a storm drain? Really? Not buying it. Moo

MT knows.
She could use the excuse, that he told her, that he had a lot of rubbish to dispose of, too much into his own bins.
Let's go for a ride, and dump it, in other people's bins.
The FedEx package, was just more to dump.
Poor little innocent woman.:confused:
MOO.

I think we know quite a bit about her. MT got involved with a married man with five children and moved into his house with her child while he was still married. He might have been going through a divorce, but he was up until the day Jennifer was murdered, a married man. She knowingly caused a lot of grief for Jennifer and the children.

I know people fall in love and divorces happen. And I know that it takes two for affairs to happen (not giving FD a pass, for sure!). But in this particular case, I think we can make assumptions about MT's character based on even the little we know of her.

But, sure, it's nice she returned a forgotten purse on the morning FD was murdering his wife (still not quite believing the forgotten purse detail, but I will if LE says it's true).

justmyownjudgementalopinion
Ha! And I don’t think you’d find many people who disagree with you there.

Here’s my point though, and it’s not in reference to you:

There is a difference between having an affair, and being involved in murder (obviously).

People who have affairs, don’t necessarily participate in murder plots.

Being a bad person in one area, does not mean that it extends to all aspects of your life (although sometimes it does).

I think we have to be careful about hating this woman so much, that it goes on to cloud our judgement in regards to her involvement here.

We should take that behavior into account, but the evidence should do the talking.

In a case in Oregon with some similarities, the person (and child) went missing on May 13, bodies were just found yesterday June 16.
So it can take some time.

Here’s a link to an article which has a lot of information about prosecuting “no-body” cases for murder. The patterns in these cases are exactly what we see with the JD case. I’ve included a quote in italics from the article below and the link.

Salem woman, son still missing: Prosecuting a murder case without a body

From the article:
“Over the years, DiBiase said he's begun to see patterns emerge in no-body homicides.

The perpetrator and victim tend to be in a domestic relationship. And that relationship is typically fraught with triggering events like an argument, infidelity or a custody dispute.

Investigations frequently reveal evidence of a clean-up crime scene such as missing furniture, cleaned or missing carpet and missing personal items.

Perpetrators also tend to move on with their lives quickly.

In a case in Oregon with some similarities, the person (and child) went missing on May 13, bodies were just found yesterday June 16.
So it can take some time.

Here’s a link to an article which has a lot of information about prosecuting “no-body” cases for murder. The patterns in these cases are exactly what we see with the JD case. I’ve included a quote in italics from the article below and the link.

Salem woman, son still missing: Prosecuting a murder case without a body

From the article:
“Over the years, DiBiase said he's begun to see patterns emerge in no-body homicides.

The perpetrator and victim tend to be in a domestic relationship. And that relationship is typically fraught with triggering events like an argument, infidelity or a custody dispute.

Investigations frequently reveal evidence of a clean-up crime scene such as missing furniture, cleaned or missing carpet and missing personal items.

Perpetrators also tend to move on with their lives quickly.
Great read, thanks for posting!

When Ponytail Lawyer challenged the State’s theory that Fulos could make it to New Canaan and back, I said, “Here, hold my beer.”

If Jennifer was on the phone with her friend until 9:30 and was attacked in her garage, with clean up, let’s say that took an hour.

10:30 Fulos has Jennifer in a large marina bag in the back of the truck and drives up to Danbury and the Marina on Candlewood Lake which takes 47 minutes, so we’ll say an hour.

11:30 Fulos does whatever at the lake and that takes an hour.

12:30 He drives back to Farmington which takes 55 minutes, we’ll say an hour.

1:30 Arrives in Farmington to turn on his phone and get ready for the Garbage Odyssey

Attachments

• 396EEBF1-8EE4-475F-A332-7F7535373CD2.png
    396EEBF1-8EE4-475F-A332-7F7535373CD2.png
    418.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 631F974B-43E0-4AF6-A9E3-5F132E3BABCF.png
    631F974B-43E0-4AF6-A9E3-5F132E3BABCF.png
    461.1 KB · Views: 8
Do we know if the person did come forward? It may have been that he was contacted by LE (possibly because of video), not the other way around.
I will have to locate the article but IIRC his attorney stated he was cooperating with LE.

ETA : doesn’t say he came forward.

“Attorney Lindy Urso, who is representing the man whose identity Hearst Connecticut Media is withholding, said police questioned his client about using the company vehicle and ruled him out as a suspect in the case.

"If my client was using that vehicle, it was in connection with work for sure," Urso said Thursday. "The police have questioned him and he's been fully cooperative. And they have confirmed that he's not a suspect."

Urso said his client voluntarily gave his phone to police and he is in the process of getting it back.

"He's obviously not happy about being drawn into this mess, but he's hoping to put it behind him and move on," he said.

Urso said the man no longer works for the Fore Group, which now lists only Fotis Dulos as an employee on the company website.”
Fotis Dulos’ truck in New Canaan day Jennifer Dulos went missing — but he wasn’t driving

Last edited:
Every time I come here to check for some breaking news, I feel like I’m playing another game of Clue.

“She was murdered in the garage, with a large brick, by STBX’s mistress, body placed in a metal drum.” Wrong

“She was murdered at Waveny Park, strangled with a rope, by STBX’s employee, body placed in the pond at WP.” Wrong

“She was murdered in her SUV, by her STBX, body was dismembered at a vacant property, parts were placed in bags and placed in 30 different garbage bins.” Wrong

“She was murdered by Miss Scarlet, (a mystery women we don’t know about yet), in the garage, with a kitchen knife, body placed in the LI Sound.” Wrong

“She was murdered by Colonel Mustard, with a candlestick, in the kitchen, body was buried in the woods off Merritt Pkway.” Wrong!

IMOO

Every time I come here to check for some breaking news, I feel like I’m playing another game of Clue.

“She was murdered in the garage, with a large brick, by STBX’s mistress, body placed in a metal drum.” Wrong

“She was murdered at Waveny Park, strangled with a rope, by STBX’s employee, body placed in the pond at WP.” Wrong

“She was murdered in her SUV, by her STBX, body was dismembered at a vacant property, parts were placed in bags and placed in 30 different garbage bins.” Wrong

“She was murdered by Miss Scarlet, (a mystery women we don’t know about yet), in the garage, with a kitchen knife, body placed in the LI Sound.” Wrong

“She was murdered by Colonel Mustard, with a candlestick, in the kitchen, body was buried in the woods off Merritt Pkway.” Wrong!

IMOO
Ha! I think it’s a much easier game than that.

“She was murdered in the garage, by her husband, Fotis Dulos.”

We don’t know the weapon, but on account of the blood splatter, I’m going blunt object.

Where he put her? Now that’s anyone’s guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong