Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

I don't think FD included either W or MT in his original plan. I think she wasn't to know anything and he ( his truck) was used by a master manipulator. However, the minute all that blood hit the garage floor, everything changed. She became involved up to her neck as an accessory after the fact and he was just used.

Flicka1, MemPat, Laughing and 7 others like this.

2. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Yes there was detailed research posted on the silver alert on an earlier thread - thanks for digging for it

Flicka1 and Sherlockhemlock like this.
  3. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

I’ll for one eat my hat if FD was not in NC that day.

Jmo

Flicka1, MemPat, Laughing and 9 others like this.
  4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

It is possible they were treated to a full synopsis of the relationship since mom and friend reported her missing (link is in media thread) I’m guessing LE knew enough to be suspicious immediately IMO

5. Mimi in London

Mimi in London Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Targeted (groomed?) for a reason. Even though W was, formally, a former-employee, he was clearly still ‘in’ with Dulos and dependent on him for something or other.
    IMO

6. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Flicka1, Laughing, Kapua and 4 others like this.
  7. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Same here. The forgotten purse just seems too convenient.

Could be true, of course. But my hinky meter clicked when I read about it.

jmo

Daisyeve, Flicka1, MemPat and 12 others like this.
  8. Inthedetails

Flicka1, Laughing, sassyblue and 3 others like this.
  9. Chicago54

Chicago54 Well-Known Member

I was surprised when the prosecutor dropped this bit of news in court, since he had to know exactly how the defense would excuse it, however, since he was only using it to emphasize the serious nature of the charges, to support his request for increased bail, he wisely avoided any other forensic information about the sample....leaving that discussion open to ongoing evaluation.

With that in mind, and knowing the mind boggling discussion that will be coming in the days, weeks and months ahead, I thought I’d offer some direction here to help with the upcoming slew of terminology. Transfer DNA (T-DNA) is the transferred DNA of the tumor-inducing (Ti) plasmid of some species of bacteria. This terminology is often used incorrectly, and very loosely, in the media. It would be more appropriate to say DNA transferred... They also use “touch DNA” as a more layman friendly term. Currently, DNA transfer is sometimes collectively referred to as DNA-TPPR (transfer, persistence, prevalence and recovery)

For all you WS nerds,(like me) who really want to dig down into this, I’ve found an excellent article just published this past January. With all the advances in this field, this will surely be a critical part of the trial.

DNA transfer in forensic science: A review - ScienceDirect

Edit:typos

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Flicka1, ncwsleuth, Laughing and 8 others like this.
  10. RoosterRock

RoosterRock Well-Known Member

IMO
    I agree forgotten purse, what a planned alibi if I ever heard one? It confirms she wasn't at the murder scene, it doesn't confirm innocence to being involved all along, especially driving in a car that is ditching bloody evidence to a murder crime. What kind of morons does the Pony tailed lawyer think we are?
    Let's see trusting alibi motives by MT who was having an affair with a married man with 5 children and was ok with moving in to the ex's house and possibly living with her and the kids.
    No credibility here, whatever her reasons she went along hook, line and sinker with Dulos demented plan that didn't go as planned, even though he is such a genius. Haha, he is no genius, planing a murder of your wife and mother to 5 kids.....he is he definition of a "wack job" - pun intended....

Flicka1 and MemPat like this.
  11. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Flicka1, Laughing, AnnaGrace and 4 others like this.
  12. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

Checking in for any new updates. I am hoping Jennifer is found today.

Flicka1, Wsimm, Kapua and 4 others like this.
  13. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

I am not the least bit tech savvy, so here goes. If the phone was just lying on a table at MS would it ping all by itself or does someone have to do something it to make it ping like does it need to send or receive a call to make it ping.

Flicka1, Laughing, Sconnie and 2 others like this.
  14. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Sadly, I believe she has been well hidden, like so many missing people, and will not be found today.

Flicka1, Chloe_ee, mspepper and 3 others like this.
  15. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

The time that's passing tells me the same thing. I had hope the first two weeks that she would be found, not so sure now, she may never be.

16. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Only a moron would think they could get away with murdering his wife, especially a wife who he was in a very highly contentious divorce with. Insert a mistress who he previously was trying to move into the family home with his wife and five kids and well.......

one can only come to a single logical conclusion

He's a lot of things, but a genius he ain't

JMO

Daisyeve, Flicka1, MemPat and 15 others like this.
  17. Inthedetails

Excellent questions, and they make me pause.

We know that FD was devious in his plans:
    * Borrowed employee's car
    * Threw away bags with bloody evidence in another town
    * Altered license plates
    * Threw license plates away in a storm drain in another town

So...should be believe that he actually was at 80 Mountain Springs Road for 2 hours that afternoon? Or did he set it up to look like that? Surely he knew that he would be a prime suspect and his properties would be eyed as prime locations for her disposal, so did he make it obvious for LE to look there only to find nothing?

I have been assuming he was at 80 Mountain Springs on Friday afternoon, but now I'm not so sure. Could he have left his phone there while he went somewhere else with the body? IDK!

jmo

Flicka1, Laughing, Traymar and 8 others like this.
  18. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

'Vicious Piece of Scum': Connecticut Lawyer Getting Hate Mail for Defending Fotis Dulos | Connecticut Law Tribune

“They are calling me a vicious piece of scum,” he said.
    But those who know him say Pattis is a ferocious fighter for his clients, and that Dulos has one of the best criminal defense attorneys in the region.

“He’s refreshingly unorthodox. He is willing to go out on a limb, far out on a limb, for his case,” said longtime New Haven attorney Hugh Keefe, a partner with Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante. “He is very passionate and he’s in the tradition of the famed Bill Kunstler. He does not feel it’s his job to make the prosecutor or judge feel good.”

Flicka1, Laughing, Scanner and 3 others like this.
  19. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Here's the thing that gives me pause - he was stupid enough (and so was MT) to have his phone on Albany Ave in Hartford as he was throwing away the garbage bags (which held very specific evidence that was easily traced to JD) - would he have thought ahead to leave his phone at MS ? I just don't think so. I think he was busy doing something important at that property. JMO

Flicka1, geevee, Laughing and 6 others like this.
  20. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

The forgotten purse might have been a planned alibi, but there's no way to prove it so far. MT visited two friends that morning. She returned to JC by 11am. I'm sure she was asked by LE whether FD was there. How did she respond without lying to the police and at the same time remain loyal to FD?

Flicka1, Laughing, Traymar and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.