Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

If JD was burried at one of FD's properties in a semi-regular fashion (e.g. not encased in concrete), is it a given that she would be discovered by cadaver dogs? What if she was in a sealed container, like a metal drum?

Flicka1, Laughing and cass523 like this.
  2. kpm

kpm ~ i am easily satisfied with the very best ~ wc

Did he happen to have any cement pours at any properties?

Flicka1, LadyL, cass523 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

That would have placed him in NC the day of her disappearance which is exactly what he doesn't want proven.

Flicka1, sassyblue and BUF like this.
  4. Ressler

Ressler Well-Known Member

I agree with you and we have had this theory (including POE) prior to recent developments in the case.

Flicka1 and MassGuy like this.
  5. RoosterRock

RoosterRock Well-Known Member

Interesting ideas....I hope LE is checking his commercial trash pick ups. Also he may have dumped her at another contractors work site. He is so familiar with the building industry it would make sense he would use their trash sites, not in public view... They should research who he contracts his trash with, maybe he dumped at their locations - cameras on site? Talk with the other contractors in the areas NC and Farmington.
    Think like a contractor. Talk to that employee, has Dulos done any other illegal dumping of construction debris in the past?
    I think dumping anything had to be completely hidden with no chance encounters with public seeing him by accident. So the public lakes would be out too many risks.....maybe he was trying to throw off his trail, with the trash used by the public, he uses a whole other commercial trash system for contractors. That is why it is so ludicrous he did that in broad daylight, he did not have to, there were many more options at his disposal. Maybe that loud noise on that Saturday morning was important....
    He has to have made mistakes with this body disposal, need to think outside the box - not the obvious answer.....
    She needs to be found.....and he needs to go to jail for life IMO......

Flicka1, Laughing, Mrs. M and 3 others like this.
  6. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

It would be completely counter productive to be purposely seen throwing away evidence that contained blood from your missing wife, If your plan was to try to get away with her murder........

Flicka1, MemPat, Laughing and 13 others like this.
  7. indicolite22

Why would anyone intentionally incriminate themselves and provide crucial evidence of guilt?
    I think they became careless by the end of the day (once they successfuly disposed of the body). I wonder when the mistake dawned on them. Not only regarding their phones, but also about surveillance cameras.

Flicka1, MemPat, Laughing and 7 others like this.
  8. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

My guess is they didn't think this particular area of Hartford had a lot of CCTV. I think they thought they would be unobserved based on the timing (Friday evening holiday weekend). JMO

Flicka1, MemPat, Laughing and 7 others like this.
  9. FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey Well-Known Member

Looking on the bright side this morning... the lack of media attention currently has made Ponytail irrelevant by taking away his platform and audience for a while.

Flicka1, MemPat, Laughing and 9 others like this.
  10. ab01

Yup

I think this murder was more than likely not as complicated as many think

LE likely have a pretty good idea about how the crime unfolded etc

They likely have a pretty detailed timeline of events, based on witness statements, surviellance cctv video, traffic cams and cell data

I believe the only piece of the puzzle they don't have currently is JD's body

I'm sure they are likely still working on compiling various amounts of circumstantial evidence, all of which when combined will be likely pretty damning IMO

The wheels of justice can turn very slow, but none the less they are turning IMO

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Flicka1, MemPat, Laughing and 12 others like this.
  11. indicolite22

Dumpsters on building sites could be sitting there for a while. Presence of a body could become noticed by its smell.

Flicka1, Laughing, cass523 and 4 others like this.
  12. ab01

Yep I don't think they intentionally wanted to be observed discarding anything

I think he was sorely mistaken about the lack of cameras if that was in fact FD's thinking according to this article...

The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

The trip, they say, was captured on the city’s extensive array of video cameras. Investigators have recovered video from Hartford police showing a vehicle that matches Dulos’ driving down the street and a man resembling Dulos — wearing a light colored T-shirt — dropping multiple garbage bags into trash cans.

JMO

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Flicka1, MemPat, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  13. Sabrina1011

Sabrina1011 Well-Known Member

Listen to the song by James Taylor called "Her Town Too" gave me the chills thinking about JD. He sings it with JD Souther. Great song but for some reason I thought of Jennifer.

Flicka1, Laughing, Alice253 and 2 others like this.
  14. MDATCA

MDATCA Well-Known Member

The key word is job. If he were retained and being paid then it would be. He is pro bono and volunteered his services. That is what makes him a jerk.

15. ab01

16. BluesClues0

BluesClues0 Well-Known Member

Sure, but even if it was just a mistake that they brought their phones, you still have to ask if throwing away bloody clothes in trash bins in Hartford is even sane. So much easier and effective to soak the stuff in gasoline and put a match to it. Doesn't sound like it was a lot of stuff either. Hell, I have a BBQ smoker that I could easily add some sponges and clothes to. No one would suspect any ill intent. And it would turn into ash in 20 minutes. It was one thing when we thought it might include body parts but I think we're past that now. It makes no sense as a way of disposing sponges.

17. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

This
    These new thoughts have sparked my memory of how Pattis had a little ****** grin and answered about the garbage bags. He said something like yes we have blood evidence but murder I don’t think so.

18. Caroline Lago

Caroline Lago Well-Known Member

On a side note, given that most of us believe a murder occurred in the garage, I was wondering who actually owns 69 Welles Lane, and apparently, it's available
    to purchase through the builder (well it was). Below is the link. Her house is gorgeous, but good luck selling it now.
    Karp Associates - Available Homes - 69 Welles Lane

19. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Bodies are found using the killer's cell phone data - something is driving this massive search at the garbage plant - and the water searches IMO. I believe something significant was found in the recovered garbage bags and cell phone data put him at the pond locations the day of the murder. They will find her I believe - JMO.

Flicka1, Laughing, Traymar and 11 others like this.
  20. FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey Well-Known Member

I can’t figure out if it was glaring stupidity or a ruse either. I can see him possibly using it as a spin to claim he was being framed by the employee. He’s so scummy that nothing would surprise me. MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.