Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

ITA There are so many other bodies of water around there, not the least are the Hartford reservoirs, why look so long and hard at these two?

Flicka1 and sassyblue like this.
  2. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

3. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

At what point did W become a former employee? Right after? More recently? Do we know? That might explain the delay. JMO

4. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Agreed

I doubt they are just searching random locations and hoping for a miracle

They likely have very specific reasons for searching the various places that they have

It just seems they have either not yet uncovered the specific piece of information to lead them to the correct location

Or they have, but have just not been yet successful at locating JD at those specific locations

JMO

5. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I think. And, I think he assumed people in that neighborhood wouldn't notice or care if someone unknown to the neighborhood was tossing trash, including tossing something in a storm drain.

jmo

6. Litig8r

Litig8r Active Member

BBM. This is kinda what I’ve been thinking all along. He wanted to keep LE “busy” at MIRA, to buy himself time. Time for what? That’s just one of many questions.

MOO

Flicka1, Wsimm, Jen3135 and 2 others like this.
  7. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

Unless he took the phone to Hartford because he was expecting a call about getting the kids, while he knew they would still be at school during the time the phone is at MS and thus he would not be getting a call about them. JMO

Flicka1, peace9274 and oviedo like this.
  8. Inthedetails

Yes, the info about his cell phone in the morning be on the arrest warrant - looking forward to reading that!

But, I'm still questioning our assumption that he was always with his phone. We know he was with his phone in the evening because their is video of him on his dumping spree that matches the phone location. But I don't think we should be sure that he was with his phone earlier in the day, like when he was at one of his properties. His phone might have been there, but was he? Maybe...but maybe not.

Jennifer, where are you?

jmo

Flicka1, Mrs. M, Jen3135 and 3 others like this.
  9. Chicago54

Chicago54 Well-Known Member

I’m back on Ms. Oblivious-I Don’t Know Nothing MT.
    I’m big on trying to organize my thoughts via a kind of “flow chart” deduction.

At the time of the trash dump, either MT knew what was in the bags, or she didn’t- a simple yes or no.

Yes. Next ?, if she knew, was she a participant in the attack?
    Yes- will be charged.
    No- she became aware after attack

No. She was unaware of what was in trash bags at time of dump. Next ?, did she become aware after dump, at any time during the next week before she was arrested?
    Yes- but she did not go to LE
    No. Next ?, did she become suspicious?
    Yes but she did not go to LE
    No - there cannot possibly be a
    No here

In considering each of these scenarios, and giving MT the widest benefit of doubt, one thing really stands out to me. Even if her answer to question 1 was No, I believe the next questions would weigh heavily on the mind of someone “innocent” in the coming hours &/or days. And if that person was “innocent”, and a mother there is no way in hell she would have continued to live with FD and put her daughter in harms way; physical or psychological.
    In the photos of LE w FD and MT , at their house, before their arrest at the hotel, MT is hugging a tween wearing a backpack. Was this the daughter? Still living in the residence during this week after JD went missing. Can you imagine the mind set of a mother who would have initially not known what was in the bags,but then began to question the situation. Would anyone stay in that house w her child? No. Absolutely not.

The only person who would have stayed in the situation was one who didn’t disapprove and/or did participate in the actions which created those bags.

So I’m back to the first question. Yes -MT knew before the trash dump exactly what was in those bags.

Faebray, ilovechili, Flicka1 and 14 others like this.
  10. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the update and photos!!!!

11. Inthedetails

I'm quoting myself to add one more reason to doubt he was with his phone.

We previously assumed he was with his own car during morning/day, but we now know he wasn't. But, he did the garbage dump in his own car later in the evening.

So, it's entirely possible he covered his tracks during the morning/afternoon with someone else's vehicle...and perhaps by planting his phone in places where he was not.

By the evening, he might have thought he didn't need an alibi since the crime was already committed. He only need to show he wasn't at the crime scene during the day, so he resumed driving his own car and resumed carrying his phone. That could explain why he didn't have his car (and possibly phone) during day, but he did in the evening.

I'm not sold on the idea that his phone was at his property on Friday afternoon while he was elsewhere, but I am putting it on my list of ideas - and it does give him more time on the timeline to dispose of her if he wasn't actually in the locations where his phone was but was elsewhere.

jmo

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Flicka1, cass523, Mrs. M and 7 others like this.
  12. merrymary

merrymary Well-Known Member

13. merrymary

merrymary Well-Known Member

nnalisa Klebers‏ @AnnalisaKlebers 7m7 minutes ago

Investigators are now in their fourth week searching for New Canaan mother of 5, Jennifer Dulos. State police are back today at the trash facility/incinerator in Hartford. New Canaan police say they’ve received 748 tips since Dulos disappeared May 24th. @News12CT

Flicka1, cass523, Mrs. M and 9 others like this.
  14. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

I’m thinking JD is not going to be found today, and not ever.

It’s why FD and MT are so smug. All they have to do isn’t create “reasonable doubt” and the no body, no crime defense - sadly works...

Flicka1, mspepper, Sconnie and 3 others like this.
  15. andalso

andalso Well-Known Member

Flicka1, Laughing, Mamamerced and 8 others like this.
  16. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

We had a boat for several years. *The old saying is true - there are two best days when you have a boat - the day you buy and the day you sell it.

We left our keys in the boat, the boat was docked at a marina tho not on a lake, tho I suspect lake boats have keys left in them also. And yes, anyone could have used our boat, we actually never would have known .. I’m also in CT.

Flicka1, Laughing, Wsimm and 6 others like this.
  17. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

I'm philosophical about it. It's better than letting an actual killer go free, who took his own children's mother away from them so he could practice them to death for 8 hours a day.

Flicka1, MemPat, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  18. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

Are we sure about that?

Flicka1 likes this.
  19. peace9274

peace9274 Well-Known Member

I’m curious. Why leave the keys in your boat, allowing it to be driven by others or stolen?

Flicka1, LadyL and Amster like this.
  20. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Is there any doubt as to how he/they acquired the bloody clothing and cleaning supplies? Any reasonable alternative explanation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.