GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs. M

Mrs. M Well-Known Member

I agree with you about Ponytail Lawyer. He is shaping the narrative and it has worked. The folks at my mom’s nursing home live five hours away in Upstate New York and they can tell you all about how Sidepiece wasn’t there and Fulos couldn’t have done it without her. If people hear it on the 5:00 News then they think it’s true. I had to explain to them that it was Ponytail Lawyer saying those things so it’s just made up. He’s not even her lawyer, but I digress. I think people are hoping that he didn’t do it, just like many hoped OJ didn’t really do it. There comes a time, however, when the evidence is laid out for all to see and it’s sad for everyone.

Flicka1, Traymar, Wsimm and 13 others like this.
  2. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

Yes. And..because he wanted to. Personally, I think he likes the power of getting rid of her himself and not getting "caught". Being "smart" enough to not get caught and smart enough to put her somewhere no one can find her...to be smarter and to deprive her family from knowing where she is or what happened to her...to control all knowledge.
    But we all know he was stupid enough to leave blood and run all over the place with trash bags.
    Nevertheless, he is not in jail, but at home with his HO and jogging freely in front of the cameras while JDs family can only wonder where she might be. :(
    oh and he has a slick attorney...for free.

8paws, Flicka1, sassyblue and 9 others like this.
  3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

He’s free for now.

That will change, and I’m thinking sooner rather than later.

8paws, Flicka1, Traymar and 24 others like this.
  4. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

yup I understand where you are coming from, Its just for me every time I hear his voice I think about the terrible things he has done.

To a point where I absolutely despise it

probably accent was a poor choice of words on my part, its more just his voice in general and listening to him spew his BS about what a great businessman he his

He's nothing more than a thief and a cold blooded murderer in my eyes

But in general I hate everything about that dude

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  5. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

She sure didn’t. But without enough concrete evidence, all FD needs is reasonable doubt and he walks.

I hope LE will have enough.

Even with a body OJ walked, Casey Anthony walked. It happens.

I hope there is irrefutable proof to nail FD. The thought of him beating it, getting his kids and his hands on the kids trusts. Nauseating.

8paws, Flicka1, mspepper and 11 others like this.
  6. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

Time being of the essence, disposing of the bags in garbage cans that night likely served as his final task in his murder plot.

8paws, Flicka1, afitzy and 9 others like this.
  7. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

In some states, you actually have to return your plates, or you can’t get the insurance dropped on the car-I think Pennsylvania is or was one of those states. I guess it’s so that a person cannot drop their insurance by pretending that they took the car off of the road.

8. Noreen McGurl

Noreen McGurl Cluelessone

Unfortunately so true especially with psychopaths, and the older twins probably did have this app on phone. I really feel bad especially since they were 13 they know exactly what went on and the marriage and what was going on in the separation / divorce and I feel so bad that they probably know exactly what's going on now my heart breaks for them All!!

9. Chicago54

Chicago54 Well-Known Member

Definitely food for thought!
    I keep trying to logically make the “No she didn’t know,” choice stick, and you suggestions do make it a possibility. They also raise more questions :
    1. Had MT never seen the less the charming side of FD, or been at the receiving end of it herself?
    2. Isn’t it common sense, when a soon to be ex wife goes missing in a very unfriendly divorce, with allegations of fear and possible harm, that the hubby is looked at? Putting this together w garbage run, it never crossed her mind even once?
    3. Does anyone have any insight on the size of the trash bags? If she thought they were dumping construction waste to save money, they would have been pretty big. 30 small bags spread over 30 stops would seem a little silly..
    4 the “high” aspect is interesting. And wonder if CCTV was checked to see if FD did do a conditioning run with MT.
    5 why even bring her along?????

More to consider!!!

Flicka1, Traymar, afitzy and 9 others like this.
  10. Chessman

Chessman Well-Known Member

Flicka1, afitzy, kimch33kim and 6 others like this.
  11. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

That was likely taken from her driver’s license photo.

It’s standard in cases like this, as law enforcement has instant access to it.

12. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

There is a case on NBC Dateline right now with my favorite murder reporter. Mother of three murdered in her office. I love Keith Morrison. I hope someday to go to Crimecon and meet him. Anyway the case might give people some ideas in JDs disappearance.

8paws, Flicka1, Wsimm and 15 others like this.
  13. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

My guess is her mom or friend supplied the original picture for the alert - where does one go to get a picture quickly when a loved one goes missing ? I hope never to be confronted - other pictures show how beautiful she is IMO

8paws, Flicka1, Wsimm and 7 others like this.
  14. Noreen McGurl

Noreen McGurl Cluelessone

I thought it was odd too since I read she had a Blog based on the fact she had two sets of twins, she did a mommy blog,and there's not more pictures accessible??

Flicka1, peace9274 and LittleBitty like this.
  15. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

Yikes! Then I pray I don’t go missing before it’s time to renew my license next.

Flicka1, Traymar, amgee and 18 others like this.
  16. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

That never occurred to me but makes perfect sense

8paws, Flicka1, sassyblue and 5 others like this.
  17. Caroline Lago

Caroline Lago Well-Known Member

We are in an age where everyone wants to act as though biased opinions don't exist...gre
    So if Jennifer's body is not found, which I fear may be a possibility, let's discuss how NP might spin the clothes/garbage with JD's blood being found...faucet with blood. Did FD beat her until she bled profusely, yet somehow JD ran away and is now seeking shelter somewhere?! My God, it boggles my mind that in this day of DNA, phone records, ring cameras, traffic light cameras, store cameras....3 weeks and this narcissistic, bastard is still "free". Come on LE, give us something to know that you have something. These children and her family need closure.

18. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

Just a possibility but 1 of the phones may have been the one that FD used and the other one was used by MT and maybe FD had to turn over both of them because in reality, her phone belonged to him and she was on his phone plan? Just thinking out loud....

Flicka1, Mrs. M, Tink56 and 1 other person like this.
  19. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

Yes, let's hope so!!!
    The sooner the better!

Flicka1, spaz1959, AnnaGrace and 3 others like this.
  20. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

So except for the motion to g
    Agree. 12 hours at the very maximum before alarm bells go off. She was in charge of 5 young children. JMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.