Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noreen McGurl

Noreen McGurl Cluelessone

I have to say his one is truly puzzling me! Not that I don't know who did it, but we gotta produce more evidence, they have to find her !!! We need to find Jennifer Farber Now!!!!!

Flicka1 and Kapua like this.
  2. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

I must've missed this along the way? Where was it mentioned the person arrived? Thanks in advance.

3. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Yep I personally think he had a pretty straight forward plan

I think he switched vehicles with the employee

Drove to NC waited for JD to come home attacked her in the garage

Either loaded her body into the truck or JD's own suburban

scenario 1 Either used Jd's own vehicle to transport her body to a location for disposal then parked her vehicle near the park and jogged back to welles lane

Scenario 2 more likely IMO Took JD's vehicle to the park, jogged back to welles lane. Transported her body in the truck and disposed of it somewhere near NC or between NC and Farmington (or in the farmington/Avon/Harford area)

Stashed the evidence bags either at Spring mountain road and or Jefferson crossing

Returned employees vehicle after likely taking it through the carwash

Resumed normal activities

Returned to Jefferson crossing or spring mountain road with the raptor, loaded up evidence bags/licence plates

At some point picked up MT and went on their nice little date night evidence dumping excursion in Hartford

JMO

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    8paws, Flicka1, Wsimm and 15 others like this.
  4. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Without the body, I suspect that FD's lawyer will go after JD and W (worker/witness) and cast one/both in a bad light. I don't know what he'll say, but he'll find a way to put doubt's in people's minds about FD being involved with the murder. Ugh. I dread it.

Jennifer, we need you. Where are you?

jmo

Flicka1, Kapua, sassyblue and 5 others like this.
  5. Noreen McGurl

Yes, you are right on target, and anyone that says different is lying or afraid!!!

Flicka1, MsBetsy and Tippy Lynn like this.
  6. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I think her suv had to be cleaned off if the other car in the garage had blood spatter than hers very likely did IMO I want to know where that suburban traveled 5/24

8paws, Flicka1, Wsimm and 7 others like this.
  7. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I definitely don’t think he has to be smarter than the police to have put her someplace where they can’t find her-he just has to be lucky. We’ll see what happens

8. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

Hey I just noticed your avatar pic looks like the intern that was in court with NP!

Flicka1, Wsimm and kimch33kim like this.
  9. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I’d like to think that I wouldn’t have thought he was charming if I didn’t know he was a wife-killer. No way to know for sure now.

Flicka1, Hazelnutty and ab01 like this.
  10. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

It is amazing how these murderers seem to put so much time and effort into carrying out and covering up the crime yet never seem to think of the consequences.
    Or maybe in his arrogance he believes he is so much smarter than everyone else that he would never get caught. Imo

Flicka1, Jmoose, afitzy and 7 others like this.
  11. Noreen McGurl

Unfortunately we cannot always forsee the devil incarnate!!! But the evil does exist!!!

12. Chessman

Chessman Well-Known Member

There are too many problems with that scenario. Did he drive the Suburban to Waveny after the job, and you are saying he jogged 3 miles up and down hills to scene of crime with all the likely witnesses with that? A one man job just doesn't add up with all the potential problems and what happened.

13. Marie A

Marie A Well-Known Member

All imho....
    Agreed- awful to think of things going south and FD getting custody of the kids. He will never get his hands on any of the kids’ trust money though. Gloria & Jennifer’s sister are way too savvy to ever let that happen. There will be a trusted trustee appointed until the kids are of legal age or past university age and likely any big money (if applicable) wouldn’t be dispersed until at least late 20s / early 30s when they are fully responsible to be good custodians of such a gift. They have likely already had papers drawn to protect any future inheritance intended for the 5 kids. I will assume that Gloria will likely gift half of her estate to Jennifer’s sister and the other half in equal parts to the 5 kids. That would be the fair and equal way to handle things and most good and wise parents want to be fair and equal with each of their children.

14. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

From day 1 I thought arrogance as well

15. Noreen McGurl

I will never question what somebody working for the devil has done because it is unfathomable but you are not responding to me anyway but unfortunately the devil has a lot of time to think and a lot of time to work and makes work with Idle Hands and idle minds and I've seen it in action myself and I don't have to prove it to you or anyone else and it has nothing to do with this case but I know it exists, and you do not need proof and i will not offer an exhibit!!!

Faebray, Flicka1, Hazelnutty and 4 others like this.
  16. Tink56

Tink56 Well-Known Member

I thought of that after I posted an earlier comment. I wonder how MT would feel about FD having her phone and messages, etc. Unless she had another phone for personal use.

Flicka1, afitzy, sassyblue and 4 others like this.
  17. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

From your lips to God’s ears...hope you are right.

18. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

The nice thing is that spraying BlueStar on the car's blood spatter will make it glow even if it has been cleaned off with chemicals/bleach.

LE will be able to recreate the murder scene based on the blood spatter and will know whether a gun or a blunt instrument was used. (Isn't it amazing that they can tell that by the shape of the blood drops?)

I wonder if FD cut his hair because of the blowback of blood in it. Can't you picture him getting crazy trying to clean himself up as blood doesn't come off easily? I wonder if LE found anything in any of the showers.

19. Need2KnowCT

Need2KnowCT Well-Known Member

And then what about iMessage and other OTT apps? I lost my phone in the house the other day and hardly needed it as long as my PC as there.

Flicka1, GoodWins1, afitzy and 3 others like this.
  20. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

And he would have her phone in it so can LE get information from her phone via their service provider, even if they don't physically have the phone, to use in tracing the cars?

Flicka1, peace9274 and sassyblue like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.