Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

BBM. I never thought of the possibility of the car being used as the weapon. It is a possibility indeed - I agree with your theory here!

I immediately thought of FD's mother when I read about FD almost hitting JD with a car. I still think the death of FD's mother AND the barn fire are questionable. JMO.

2. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

Flicka1 and afitzy like this.
  3. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Regarding his 401K - i suspect it was money contributed during his employment with CapGemini - if he was making 150,000 a year - he could have been contributing 30K - over 7 years that could be about 200,000 of course, the crash of 2008 could have depleted it but it sounds like he may have stayed in. Interesting, his prior employment was the family business - was this the tannery? Why would a Brown graduate going into that type of business -then leave for Columbia for 2 years? He didn't return to the family business but went to work for CapGemini - his profile is on linkedin. All speculation of course. This is nothing compared to JD's family money IMO.

Flicka1 and afitzy like this.
  4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

BBM - if you are referring to JD's SUV - it was located Friday evening (source arrest warrant)https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
    para 6
    ETA link to warrant

Flicka1, afitzy and ab01 like this.
  5. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

He could maybe make the run if he changed out of his blood stained clothing, I suppose. But he might do something easier, if more dangerous to him (have an accomplice). He would have to be bold either way, but unless his accomplice is MT, I wonder if he’d chance involving somebody else. According to NP, we are certain that MT has an airtight alibi, so it couldn’t be her. Who else could he trust to be involved? Would he trust an employee? Could it be the guy with whom he traded trucks? I don’t think it’s him; I’ll bet he quit as soon as JD went missing, and realized his truck could have been used by FD that day, in some capacity. I wonder if there is some poor latin american day laborer who will end up involved in something he never intended, and didn’t want to be involved in. I really hope not.

Flicka1, afitzy, spaz1959 and 2 others like this.
  6. Chessman

Chessman Well-Known Member

Also running someone down presupposes a person is in an open area to be run over not physically and athletically fit as JD was; and you will have nasty forensic evidence on the vehicle as well. Way too clumsy.

7. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

How solid are those morning alibis? I think he did his running in the morning - from wherever he parked the truck to her house. MOO

Flicka1, afitzy, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  8. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Since you post your own work experience, I wonder if all of his is completely accurate?

9. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

Don't think a car was used as a weapon here. JD was fit -- a runner. Extremely difficult to run someone like that down in a driveway.

10. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

Or the risk of driving a dead body somewhere in the light of day. IDK

11. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

I see your point of view. However, money is a pretty good motivator for someone who knows something, to come forward. It was FD motivation to kill JD. Maybe someone who was poor or afraid and knows something, it would give them the extra push to speak up. I guess I feel JD family may know something from LE, that maybe changed their mind not to offer a reward? It's awful quiet in CT and NY. Somethings gotta give.

Flicka1, afitzy, Jen3135 and 2 others like this.
  12. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

Seems highly unlikely to me that he moved the body from here to there to there so that he could dismember or eventually dump the body somewhere. If you had just committed that murder, wouldn’t you be totally stressed and in a rush to get rid of all evidence, knowing you’d be on the suspect list right away?

Flicka1, afitzy, Jen3135 and 8 others like this.
  13. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

We all have different theories and timelines and honestly his alibi is sketchy at best. NP should put up or shut up. Tell us the time for the Greece phone call. The time for the attorney “meeting” if they are one in the same. The time for the afternoon meeting. He knows there is about four and 1/2 hours of unaccounted for time. His DNA shouldn’t be on that faucet in her kitchen sink. He very easily could have had an accomplice or hired someone.

I believe that even if there was some jogging involved (assuming there was) that he didn’t jog the whole way. 1 1/2 miles at most which for someone in his peak physical condition he could clear easy in 15 minutes or less. More like 12. He strikes me as an 8 minute mile or less type.

Also, if there were multiple people there to assault JD in her garage why was there so much blood? Blood spatter? Two people can’t subdue a 5’9” 120 woman? More than two?

Until something changes I still believe it can be done by FD alone. His alibi stinks. What we have so far heard about it. I’m not at all ruling out an accomplice. I still think MT is sketchy too. If he had one outside of MT it’s probably someone very close to him. Not some rando. JMO

14. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I am sure that all of this is true, and that this is why he refused to hand over anything. It can be extremely complicated; a friend is involved in a family business along with several siblings, at least one of whom is using the company as his personal piggybank, and my friend is trying to unravel it. It appears that both the bookkeeper and the accountant they use are complicit. If I was LE, I believe I would start with their bookkeeper and move on to the accountant that FD uses. There might be some charges here, and this can provide a motive to want JD dead. I sort of think he wanted JD dead anyway, but this would explain why he might have wanted her dead right now.

15. Mrs. M

Mrs. M Well-Known Member

Lol, your last sentence. Just like MT’s alibi? :rolleyes:

Flicka1, afitzy, Steph8angels and 4 others like this.
  16. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Me too. If I remember correctly, his cell phone was at home but that doesn't mean he was home. He may have had another phone, as well.
    I'm also not sure we have seen evidence that he made the calls or who they were made by. Imo

17. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

If there’s one thing I’m sure of in this case, it’s that FD was the individual that physically murdered JD.

This crime reeks of personal hate filled murder. Bloody crime scene inside her own garage with likely a blunt object.

He may have had an unknowing individual, or MT either knowingly or unknowingly pick him up and or drop him off.

But the murder imo was all FD

18. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Honestly it's just my gut saying JD was cut up. I just feel, not think that FD would do this. He jerked JD around what looks like the entire marriage. Total control freak, really believe he is a pychopath, not sociopath. A bit of a difference. Could almost feel the rage JD was feeling especially towards the end. He knew the courts would find out his financial situation. JD certainly had the money to ride FD out, through this long divorce case. He was losing his control with JD, the courts system, kids schools, Judge knew he did whatever he wanted and had total disregard for laws, and truth. He wanted to obliterate JD. Nothing left of her for her family or kids or friends. Gone.

19. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

I have thought that the greatest stressors were the financial discovery requests in the court cases. Not child custody, but financial disclosures and the possibility that the loan from JD's family would have to be paid back. I don't see where his income was coming from. JMO.

20. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

Yes! I just can’t figure out how this was executed. Perhaps he did have an accomplice but I don’t think he’d risk that. I do believe MT helped in Farmington but not at JD’s.

These wheels keep on turning. :eek: MOO

Flicka1, cass523, Alkali13 and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.