Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he parked the employee's truck near where JDs car was found and logged over to her house and then attacked her. Then loaded her into her suburban and dumped her somewhere. That is when he used the altered plates. Then went and parked her car and got back into employee's. I am thinking all the dirty work was done with her vehicle.
He parked the red truck at/near the park. Jogged, walked, or biked to JD's house, killed her, cleaned up. Packed her body and bags containing bloody sponges, towels, etc. into JD's Suburban. Dumped the body in the place not yet discovered (possibly prepared beforehand), then drove the Suburban to the park or nearby location where he parked the red truck, transferred the bags to the red truck, if necessary, drove the Suburban to its final location and walked/jogged/biked back to the truck and was off. If he had a bike, he could have left it anywhere, or taken it back to his house in the truck.

It was absolutely do-able in that time frame, IMHO. He's lucky he got out of there before the housekeeper arrived, however. Or she is. MOO

This got me to thinking - aside from toll booths, are there other government or state highway cameras installed? For example, in FL and I believe MA, there are cameras on traffic lights so they can take photos of plates when a driver runs a red light. I don't know if they operate 24/7 or if they only get triggered by someone going through a red or yellow. In MA, I feel like the state police could capture at least a 1/3 of the highway traffic by installing cameras at key intersections like 93/95. I know when I go to Hartford, I spend just about forever on Rte 84 and it seems that cameras at a few spots would pick up a lot of intel. I get the impression that most of the camera footage so far has come from businesses and residences.
I don't believe we have red light cameras yet. I remember some being installed experimentally around eight years ago in New Haven, but I think there was an accident where someone was trying to speed to beat the camera, and the project was dropped. This is all IIRC.
There are traffic cams on the highways, but I'm not sure if they record or for how long.
Connecticut Cameras | View Live CT Cameras
EDIT: Just saw the website says the cameras DO NOT record.

So he leaves his truck at Waveny, jogs to Welles Lane, hits JD on foot, as he is now without anything except what he is jogging in? Then he grabs the Suburban, takes it to Waveny then what about the clean up?

He would have to then return to Welles Lane in his own vehicle to pick up the trash bags and her body.

Remember that the housekeeper came at noon, did he know this? The timeline would have been tight for him, or perhaps he didn’t know and thought that he had the whole day until school was out. (It was reported that school was out early that day, very common for private schools the Friday before a holiday weekend). So perhaps he knew he had a short window.

It’s also possible he knew they were planning to spend the night in NYC with JDs mother. He might have thought this would give him more time.

What happens if there is proof that he intentionally misrepresented the value of his assets in previous returns?

For example, if he claimed the total value of his business was $300,000, but there is proof that he actually earned three times that amount.
Can they arrest him for tax evasion? Especially if he had been doing it for several years?
For annual business income returns, he wouldn't put the value of his business. All he's supposed to report is how much income was received in the previous year. And seeing how his homes don't sell, he wouldn't have to lie, the income would be $0.

The Farber’s Pound Ridge home was originally listed at $6.9 million. This link Mallard Lake Estate - $5,900,000 - Pricey Pads has it listed for $5.9 million. It sold last week for $1,999,999. 40/40A Mallard Lake Road, Pound Ridge, NY 10576 - MLS# 4835722 | Estately
It has an indoor swimming pool and is gorgeous and is super close to Manhattan. Jefferson Crossing has no pool and is questionably furnished and he wants how much for it?! Time for a fire sale.
wow - that's a huge drop IMO

The best possible way to have ambushed her in the garage is to have been there (truck in the cul-de-sac on Welles Lane near JD’s house before she leaves to drop of the kids. That person or persons approaches the home once JD drives away. Waits on the side of the house unseen until she returns. Or enters the garage if left open or if knows the passcode. Hides behind the other parked vehicle in the garage and waits. JD exits her vehicle to enter the garage/home. Blitz attack. That’s one way to not be chanced being seen by JD.
There are other ways but some are more risky (ie she gets scared or suspicious and drives away or is able to call the police).

I think someone helped the perp with transportation the day of. Someone who is economically or socially vulnerable helped. JMO.
I have a strong feeling his former very loyal employee was involved. They maintained a friendship after he left FORE. Another website named this person but won’t post it here because I don’t think he’s officially been named as suspect (yet).

What happens if there is proof that he intentionally misrepresented the value of his assets in previous returns?

For example, if he claimed the total value of his business was $300,000, but there is proof that he actually earned three times that amount.
Can they arrest him for tax evasion? Especially if he had been doing it for several years?

That’s tax evasion; non reporting of income. The IRS doesn’t like it when you don’t pay your taxes, but they really don’t like it when you have a lot of unreported income. Unreported income can take several forms-like when you get paid under the table in cash, or if, like in Leona Helmsley’s case, your company pays for personal expenses. In her case, her company paid probably millions in construction costs at her home in Greenwich. She personally benefitted from money that was never declared on her tax return. That’s why she went to prison. FD was probably personally benefitting from money siphoned from the Fore Group, without reporting it and could have faced some jail time. Kimch33kim, can you confirm?

It looks like there’s a third person, a former employee, who MT lent money to ($75k)The money came from FD accounts transaction is questionable. The banker who assisted in the transaction was questioned by LE. She sounds shady too. This former employee worked for FD for a long time so wonder what other “deals” they’ve made.
Interesting. How did you learn this? TIA.

3. He drives the employee’s vehicle to a midway point about 1 1/2 mile from where he dumps her Suburban. Jogs back (if there is no accomplice) to her residence. Gets Suburban and drives to Lapham Road and dumps it north of Merritt Parkway on the west perimeter of Waveny Park. Jogs back to where he parked the employee vehicle.

In your theory he loads JD's body into his own car, but he has to return to the house. What if he parked his car at a midway point, but somewhere more secluded where he could move the body (and other evidence) from one car to another without being seen? So he parks his car, runs/walks to the house, kills her, takes her in her car to the spot where he parked, puts her into his car, takes her car to Waveny and walks back to his car.
Lots of stuff in my theory bothers me. Timing of catching JD at home. How did the perpetrator(s) approach her residence to ambush JD?
They approached the house after she left with her kids?

There could also be evidence left on the car or on the driveway. He wouldn't risk that.
I think the spattering of blood in the garage and on her car in the garage rule out hitting her with a car. Early on there was a MSM article that said forensic detectives can often determine the means of death (weapon, etc) by the pattern of blood spatters, different types of assault give different patterns.

Maybe he parked the employee's truck near where JDs car was found and logged over to her house and then attacked her. Then loaded her into her suburban and dumped her somewhere. That is when he used the altered plates. Then went and parked her car and got back into employee's. I am thinking all the dirty work was done with her vehicle.
What we do know is that her car went from her garage to the Park - how? she didn't drive it so either he did or someone was with him. I still think he drove her SUV to another location -removed all of the evidence from the SUV and drove it to the Park - he had to have done this IMO before 7pm because it was located shortly after she went missing and he was on camera in Hartford around 7:10pm. Is it possible her SUV was at one of his properties and he and MT drove it to the park together before the Hartford trash odyssey? We do know his Ford Raptor had the garbage bags in the back as well as the Fedex box with the altered plates - all on CCTV and in the warrant. speculation of course and JMO

It looks like there’s a third person, a former employee, who MT lent money to ($75k)The money came from FD accounts transaction is questionable. The banker who assisted in the transaction was questioned by LE. She sounds shady too. This former employee worked for FD for a long time so wonder what other “deals” they’ve made.

I missed this-where’d you hear it?

Agreed. And there’s a lot of info we don’t have which likely makes it impossible to fill in the blanks. Was and how much blood found in her car, in the red borrowed truck? Could he have ubered back from dumping her vehicle - what has video surveillance revealed? Who else has come forward to say they saw him or innocently gave him a ride?
ITA! We need more information.

Totally agree with the logic of your options. Think you could also just take Weed from 106 (turn left at end of Lapham vs right toward Waveny Care Center) vs. turning toward town. Agree that your "C" option is the safest and possibly lowest visibility and that was the version I posted in map form the other night.
Yes, I agree it’s a logical option. I drive from exit 36 to Weed all the time, I just felt that was also a dangerous option for a jog relative to 106 to Park to Richmond Hill via Mead.

Interesting. How did you learn this? TIA.
I googled the name because I met the guy years ago and was wondering if he was still associated with FD. Ran across an article about him and a loan officer (whom I also know). The LE may be onto this loan officer already. Will have to follow the news about her and whether she leaves her current job anytime soon.

Not a bad theory. So why didn't he get rid of the bloody towels/clothing/sponges at the same time? Because he put her in the water?

Google Maps

pretty far - his timeline in NC is pretty tight - but that doesn't mean he moved the body to another property - possibly the Sturbridge one and then Sat morning drove it there or to another location ? He had the vehicles one week before they were seized, plenty of time to clean them up. JMO
View attachment 189558
Huh. Anyone familiar with that Laurel Reservoir that that drive goes right past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288