Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

With 5 children I cannot imagine no bikes - good sleuthing

Flicka1, Sconnie, AnnaGrace and 9 others like this.
  2. Dmcp

Dmcp Well-Known Member

It wasn’t. It was the same transaction reported in two different ways. Complete speculation but I wonder if there was a big cash component to the sale that he figured out a way to hide.

3. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

IIRC the oldest child is 13. He/she surely would have a bike. FD would be able to ride this bike IMO.

4. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

Sometimes, it takes a while to build a case. Four weeks is not long. LE has to sort through all of the tips and video surveillance files, construct a time line, and gather as much evidence as possible. There is no innocent explanation for the DNA-blood mix on the kitchen faucet, and who knows where else he left his calling card? I believe that LE is steadfastly determined to solve this case and that more charges will be forthcoming. MOO

5. EmilyVan

EmilyVan Skeptic

hmm... maybe property price/tax assessment value before structure was built?

6. muppethead

muppethead Well-Known Member

May I ask why you think this? I am truly curious. Is it a hunch, based on some piece of evidence, or something you have heard? And do you think this vehicle is on land or in the water?

7. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Me too

Flicka1, Noharg, MemPat and 1 other person like this.
  8. Mrs. M

Mrs. M Well-Known Member

Aha! He was trying to sell it in Canton which means he is staying close to his roots. His property in Canton was walking distance to Bond Pond in Canton and it’s an open space protected location, so no worries about future development and possible body discovery. The majority of his time in CT was in Canton. He lived there with both of his wives. In addition to Bond Pond, there’s also great fishing with secluded areas to access the Farmington River. Check out Satan’s Kingdom which is by the canoe launch.

Attached Files:

9. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

That’s great focus! I too am relieved that she likely didn’t pass through MIRA. Since I was so one note with my absolute like “broken record much, Little Bitty” belief that she is somewhere on or near 80 Mountain Spring Rd I am also going to shift my focus to the two Avon properties.

1. 20 Skyview Drive, Avon, CT: Status (to be built) and sits on 3.85 acres. It is 1.8 miles (4 minutes) from 4 Jefferson Crossing (FD home address). It is also 3.7 miles from 80 Mountain Spring Road. Its about 4.1 miles from the waterskiing club/ The Pond.

2. 585 Deercliff Rd, Avon, CT: Status (available for custom home) and sits on 4.49 acres. It is 0.4 miles (or two minutes) from 4 Jefferson Crossing (FD home address) I have a spidery sense or whatever about this one and Its not just for one reason. It is 2.2 miles from the 80 Mountain Spring Road address in Farmington. It’s about 5.5 miles to The Pond. Im telling you spidery or spidey sense or whatever on this address! Why? Because this is the same address where KD (Kleopatra Dulos) was struck in the driveway by the 24 year old non-English speaking non-having of a drivers license nanny. Spidey senses on this address.
    In 2010, Fotis Dulos’ mother, 77, died after being struck by a Land Rover driven by the family’s nanny in driveway of Avon home

Note from Little Bitty: it is only relevant that the nanny didn’t speak English because FD had to be there for her interview with LE and translated inGreek/English and wrote her statement for her. No charges were ever filed. KD does a short time later in the hospital but her death was not reported to police/police weren’t notified that she had passed away until 3 months later. I just want to make it clear that I only brought up her being non-English speaking bc FD had to translate for her with police and it was his mother.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    8paws, Flicka1, Traymar and 15 others like this.
  10. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

Foolish of him to think his legal troubles would disappear without her.
    Two days left searching at MIRA... there’s still hope.

Flicka1, cass523, AnnaGrace and 6 others like this.
  11. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Nope. No tolls in CT. Big debate going on now about tolls as the State is teetering on the brink of bankruptcy and the roads are in horrible condition and at risk of losing federal funding. There are traffic cams in place on 95 but my guess is that any driving was done on the Merritt or possibly 84. MA has an extensive network of tolls with cameras etc. as does NY to the South (but tolls closest to Fairfield County I believe would be the NYC bridges/tunnels).

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Flicka1, Alkali13, cass523 and 5 others like this.
  12. Mrs. M

Mrs. M Well-Known Member

Great post! I haven’t watched it, but I think I need to after that recap. So he’s basically quoting Jesus in his own little Bible Pageant?! o_O

13. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

No, the closest tolls are to the NYC bridges/tunnels.

Flicka1, MemPat and LittleBitty like this.
  14. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I don't think he will. LE already has evidence that incriminates him.
    They still probably have hundreds of tips to follow up on, as well as his computer, cellphone data, and all the surveillance footage.
    There may be witnesses who can provide information, too. We don't know how much his girlfriend or his children know, either.
    The girlfriend (can't remember her name) is facing charges so maybe she will turn on him and LE will be able to get her to tell them what she knows. I don't know to what extent she was involved but if it comes down to being in prison or living free she may turn out to be an important witness. Imo

15. Noreen McGurl

Noreen McGurl Cluelessone

In any case where the original lawyer backs out from defending the defendant has always been an indicarion of guilt and the lawyer has morals,.JMO but also have witnessed this to be the case too many times, lawyers" morals trump anything else!!! Good wins over evil!!!

16. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Your picture is interesting in another respect too I think.

If you look across Lapham Rd from where the JD Suburban was found there is a large rectangle on the map of land that belongs to the town. Prior to a few years ago this space was where people could pull up and fill up on compost. There was widespread misuse of the compost so now the Town takes the compost from the field to the Transfer Station (you need town pass to enter).

My question is whether LE has checked that composting field across from Waveny Park? When LE was searching Waveny a couple of weeks ago I just recall them staying on the park side and not crossing the street into the composting field area. I wonder why this area wasn't checked? Or, maybe it was checked and we just didn't see it but its close to where the car was found and it would be easy to dig up the ground as its always being moved around. If JD body was removed from her house in the Suburban it might have been easy to simply bury it in the field near where the car was left? Maybe its too simple? IDK.

17. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Yes, you can pay for vanity plates in CT.

Flicka1, peace9274 and LittleBitty like this.
  18. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

That begs the question what car was the nanny using to drive the kids to GF house?? We know that JD only has three cars: 2017 black suburban, 2016 ranger rover, 2009 Porsche Cayenne

Flicka1 and LittleBitty like this.
  19. Dmcp

Dmcp Well-Known Member

$800K was listed as the sale price in the paper, nothing to do with the assessed value, so I don’t think it’s that. If you cross reference transactions posted in the NC paper with the Tax Assessor web site, they box, this is very unusual. The person that sold FD 183 Hemlock Hill sub-divided his property and wrote to the Building Department supporting a variance for FD to build a pool house. The comments in the linked article below are interesting.

https://newcanaanite.com/owner-of-n...o-build-pool-house-in-side-yard-setback-46812

20. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

On the other hand, here's a woman who was living the high life in a very upscale house, daughter in private school, nice cars, designer clothes, etc., and now she has been arrested, charged with a very serious crime, shamed, and her sugar daddy is likely to be arrested for the murder of his not-yet-ex-wife, and even if he should escape that, his friends and associates have already started to distance themselves from him. Oh, and he's the one who implicated her in the serious crimes she's charged with. What is her motivation to communicate with him at all? Don't you think her lawyer, not to mention her family has told her to cut her losses and tell the police everything she knows? I do. MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.