Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

Yes, LE has a lot of important evidence. In addition to his DNA mixture in her home, they have him dumping items with JD's blood hours after the crime, and dumping an altered license plate. They have a ton of motive too. They have a lot. I really think that an arrest is coming soon. JMO.

8paws, Flicka1, Curious in CT and 9 others like this.
  2. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

The mother apparently sought to benefit from this tragedy and it appears used her son to raise the money. Glad this 'scam' was shut down promptly before more money was raised. Local press was asleep at the switch on this story IMO and it was exposed first on social media.

8paws, Flicka1, Curious in CT and 9 others like this.
  3. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

I saw it reported somewhere that the nanny was driving the Range Rover

Flicka1, afitzy, sassyblue and 2 others like this.
  4. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

NC to Pound Ridge is all back country roads and the largest state road I believe is Rt 123. No tolls in this section of Westchester County/Fairfield County at all.

5. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

You are finding interesting stuff.

I agree with you...something's up.

jmo

Flicka1, Eli9, kimpage and 12 others like this.
  6. CLUEDOG

CLUEDOG Active Member

Frogtown road - isn’t a road you often see cyclists or runners. I am a runner and live very close. Frogtown is so hilly and has so many blind curves it is possibly one of the least safe roads to run or cycle around here. So I sincerely feel any one who is not in a car driving on frogtown road would be visible. Driving on Frogtown I am always super careful about slowing down out of fear of oncoming cars- so certainly my senses are heightened for pedestrians/cyclists as well. The other thing is frogtown is a real thoroughfare- there are limited routes in N.C. that run cross town between weed and Ponus Ridge. That said there are a few other less busy routes. But there are no sidewalks in N.C.- (except for downtown), so on all these routes usually those driving cars are very alert for people/animals and kids.

Flicka1, faerie, Alkali13 and 19 others like this.
  7. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

Thank you. I’ll abandon the bike idea and get back to thinking.

Flicka1, afitzy, clearskies1 and 5 others like this.
  8. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

I would never underestimate the value of what the 13 year old children know. I imagine highly skilled interviewers have gathered info from way back.

FD may end up quite surprised at what the children heard when he never guessed they were listening.

8paws, Flicka1, Traymar and 17 others like this.
  9. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

IMO she is not innocent and participated in this crime.

Flicka1, DEB-Z, kimpage and 9 others like this.
  10. Uninformant

Uninformant Active Member

Random thought during my morning commute. I was thinking land. No evidence.

Flicka1, afitzy, Kapua and 2 others like this.
  11. Noreen McGurl

Noreen McGurl Cluelessone

She is prob lucky to be arrested and not hurt!! Maybe she can thank her lucky stars!??!!

Flicka1, Kapua and LittleBitty like this.
  12. Mrs. M

Mrs. M Well-Known Member

I think he wore the glove sweeping because he’s trying to send a message to MT. Was it a full glove or a waterski glove?

13. CLUEDOG

CLUEDOG Active Member

I’m not saying cycling (or running) on frogtown is impossible.... my husband does cycle that way on occasion— since it’s the most direct route to downtown, he’s a rather good cyclist, but he even admits it’s hilly for him... :)

Flicka1, AnnaGrace, afitzy and 5 others like this.
  14. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

I was thinking about the license plate switcheroo issue and then you asked about how FD would 'catch JD at home'. He might not have known her exact schedule but did know about the school drop off times?

I wonder if the fake plates were initally used to park either at the Winter Club or NCCS to essentially follow JD back to her house after she dropped the children off at school?

We also know NCPD/State Police searched Irwin Park but no update was provided as to why exactly they were there. I wonder if maybe this is where FD parked rather than Winter Club and then jogged from Irwin to JD house?

We know FD was banned from NCCS property but perhaps he used the fake plates there to foil any cameras or security guard etc.? Depending on which vehicle was used it would be possible for FD to essentially hide in plain sight if he were in the Suburban IMO. NC has many black Suburbans. If FD used one of the trucks I think they might have stood out in the sea of SUVs used for school drop off.

I also can't see FD hanging out in a large SUV on Frogtown Rd as its dangerously narrow with no shoulder area. But I can see FD following JD from NCCS, parking at Winter Club using the fake plates and running to JD house. I also see a bit of a wild card scenario where FD uses the SUV to follow behind JD, she pulls into the garage and FD SUV is still in the driveway. If both SUVs are black and the driveway has limited visibility from the street (which it does) then anyone looking from the street might just think that its JD car in the driveway (unless they saw her followed and saw her pull her SUV into the garage).

Just keep thinking about how this could have been pulled off?!?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  15. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

Not surprised...

8paws, Flicka1, sassyblue and 2 others like this.
  16. Noreen McGurl

Noreen McGurl Cluelessone

I sure as hell hope so for her sake and her daughter, because if what everyone think happened to this innocent beautiful mother happened the girlfriend and her daughter are definitely in danger!?!?!.!

Flicka1, Sconnie, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  17. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

The license plate scanners are used by local police. I don't know specifically about NCPD use of license plate scanners as I've seen them actively using radar guns but I know other area PD's use the scanning technology and its controversial as the public doesn't understand what the data retention policies are and what the data is being used for (it sounds like the typical PD situation where the technology is useful for their purposes but they gave zero thought to safeguarding the data they gathered IMO). Even if NCPD doesn't use the license plate scanners I wonder if NCPD checked with surrounding towns to see if any of the plates registered as being scanned?

18. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Yeah, it’s difficult to figure out the most likely scenario as to how he arrived at Jennifer’s property.

Initially, I was convinced that MT dropped him off. If NP is to be believed, then MT has an alibi that precludes her from having done that.

So somehow, he arrived undetected.

8paws, Flicka1, Alkali13 and 7 others like this.
  19. EmilyVan

EmilyVan Skeptic

agree. wonder if the pool house floor plans were estimated to be worth $800K after being built... I'm stumped.

20. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

I'm inclined to think the taped plates would have only been useful for deception after dark.

It seems the tape would be easily seen in daylight. MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.