Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

I wonder what he had to wash off? Possibly blood or was it dirt from the woods or muck from a pond? Is that car wash where you wash it yourself or does it go through a wash and a crew finish it? I wonder if there’s a camera or witnesses or evidence pulled from a drain? Can’t wait to find out what LE has someday!

Flicka1, MemPat, Chloe_ee and 7 others like this.
  2. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

The courts, from my experience, don’t grant orders of protection for mental, emotional and verbal abuse. It’s not taken seriously. That’s a real problem

3. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Revenge for his inability to control her. That he no longer had power over her was a threat to his ego. She needed to be punished. He was determined to fight her every step of the way.
    When he realized things were not going to go his way, he had to kill her.
    Divorce was simply an insult to his ego.

I think he truly felt entitled to hold on to his wife and still be able to have his mistress live with them.
    That way everyone would be under his roof and his control. He is a true pyschopath.

If his girlfriend is cooperating with LE they had better get her an armoured guard, too. Imo

4. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

See, I think the wording is very interesting and specific.

"Search hasn’t led to any new evidence into whereabouts of Jennifer Farber Dulos."

BBM

That isn't the same as saying they didn't find any new evidence.

5. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Car wash looks like it is full service

Russell Speeders Car Wash - Home

Flicka1, MemPat, kimch33kim and 4 others like this.
  6. Marie A

Marie A Well-Known Member

The wisest thing the Farbers could do at this point is to hire an attorney to negotiate the following:
    Farbers agree to drop lawsuit/ allow Fotis to keep the 2.5 million “loan” and agree to never sue Fotis in civil court for wrongful death of Jenn in exchange for full custody of the 5 children.
    Not certain Fotis would go for it- but he might. If he truly loves his kids.
    The bad blood in this case is FAR worse than that in OJ/ Nicole case.
    I’m terrified of a similar outcome.
    All IMHO

7. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

As long as FD is out and free to roam, no one is safe.
    Any one who crosses him is at risk.
    He's absolutely out of control of anyone and needs to be confined.

Flicka1, Marie A, Noharg and 4 others like this.
  8. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

He could have taken the employees truck to the car wash then. The car wash that was mentioned in MSM where police were questioning is a 16 minute drive from MS. It’s a 14 min drive back to JC (as per google maps). That would leave him 9 minutes to go through the car wash. I checked the car wash website and they have an express drive through service and their busy time is around lunchtime but not as crowded in the afternoon.
    He returned the truck to the employee between 4-5:30 at his JC house as reported in MSM, so it’s possible the additional time was taking the truck to be cleaned before he returned it.

9. Alkali13

I think a lot of us forgot about this detail. It was definitely brought up regularly early on. Knowing what we know now, this may have been when he disposed of the body.

Which means that, as someone brought up a few days ago, he might be running past her every morning on those jogs and we just don't know it.

Flicka1, sassyblue, Noharg and 5 others like this.
  10. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Yep likely 100's maybe even 1000's of cars went through there before LE apparently showed up

I think Investigators went there to find evidence, but i think that evidence may have been more of the video/timeline variety

JMO

11. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

agree...and I wonder if he went through the washer more than once?

Flicka1, peace9274 and ab01 like this.
  12. MsBetsy

In my experience they take it very seriously. It's recognized as being just as dangerous as physical abuse, because they know that mental abuse precedes the physical abuse.
    I guess it depends on the state.

Where I live, whenever there is a request for an emergency custody hearing ( which Jennifer filed) you are directed by the courts to go immediately to safe haven, which is located right next to the court house for convenience.
    They will spend hours with the parent and even fill out all the paperwork for them. It is very thorough and extensive.

The courts take domestic violence very seriously and they must have in this case since the father was restricted to supervised visitation. Emotional abuse falls under the category of domestic violence.

I just wish they had made more of an effort to protect Jennifer. All the warning signs were there.

We don't know all the details, but it could be that they did offer her some protection. Many people don't accept it because it does uproot ones life and restrict ones freedom. Imo

13. peace9274

peace9274 Well-Known Member

But, in CT, a person can lie to the court & say he/she was verbally threatened to be harmed by spouse and then court will order a restraining order and tell the “threatening” spouse to move out, usually for 2 weeks, until a court hearing.

I know cuz it happened to me. My ex lied and obtained a RO against me! I was devastated when my Atty called me at work and said I could not go home & had to stay 1000 feet away from my house.

While the experience was so horrible, it was a fact that I was too afraid of my ex to make any threats towards him! 2.) I couldn’t prove that he was lying. They just automatically, immediately gave my ex the RO, based on what he told the court clerk (lies).

Flicka1, LittleBitty, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  14. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

Be thankful you live in a community that recognizes mental abuse. Most of us are not as fortunate.

15. MsBetsy

I think LE spotted him on camera, or at least the vehicle. I can't remember the details but I think there was an article where a staff member at the carwash stated that LE went there and asked questions about the car.
    They must have the video surveillance. Imo

16. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

Yes, temporaries are given out easily but then when the 2 weeks is up...

Chicago54, Chloe_ee and ab01 like this.
  17. Alkali13

"Important to note--the search of the trash facility ending doesn't mean the search for Jennifer Dulos is. That will continue until police believe they have exhausted every possible lead. Also worth noting--there have been murder cases & convictions without a body in CT. @News12CT"

Marissa Alter on Twitter

18. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Here's the article:
    Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

Meanwhile, the FBI was spotted at Russell Speeder’s CarWash in Avon Thursday to inquire about a “strong vehicle of interest; the primary vehicle of interest,” according to the source.

When Radar asked about the vehicle, an insider closely connected to the case said: “We obtained nearly one hundred surveillance videos in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. We are not ruling any theories out, but as this is an active and fluid investigation, there are no further details available at this time. We are pleased with our progress but continue to seek the public’s assistance.”

19. peace9274

peace9274 Well-Known Member

In my case, at the 2 week hearing, the judge ordered for me to find another place to live, she said I could afford it, and that my ex and his son could stay in the house, so as not to disrupt my step-son’s life.

20. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I don’t think she is cooperating-but if she isn’t, she is acting stupidly

Flicka1, sassyblue, Chloe_ee and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.