Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

NP probably spoke too soon about alibi details. Strange to me that he did that. Usually defense attorneys are circumspect and make vague denials -- "my client did not do it and I can't speak further." They do that for good reason -- facts keep coming in. JMO.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    Flicka1, sassyblue, Eli9 and 2 others like this.
  2. Caroline Lago

Caroline Lago Well-Known Member

I agree about the jogging route. With regard to moving her body, do you think LE thought to have someone, who was familiar with JD's house, go in and see if any obvious area rugs were missing? With all those wood floors, most people use them in every room. That's a classic way to wrap up a body, especially if someone is thin. (Movie Unfaithful). I assume LE reviewed any cameras at the New Canaan dump? FD could have been dumb enough to go there.

3. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

Only one MSM site I could find said MT and FD were at least having an affair a year prior to JD filing for divorce. But the site gives no back up info on how they know this. Or a specific date. Just that it was going on about a year before JD filed. Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of Connecticut missing mother, Jennifer Dulos, and his girlfriend arraigned

4. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

Agreed. JD's plan was well thought-out. I'm sure FD was livid. IMO, his voice in the June 911 call is eerily clam, almost calculating. He does not sound "concerned". JMO.

5. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I missed that - Hartford's recorded - I wish the state's did. bummer

Flicka1 and kimch33kim like this.
  6. happyperson

happyperson Well-Known Member

I drove on deercliff road the other day (at least part of his jogging route). Close to his house on deercliff there is a steep embankment (from what I could tell from the car), and as i have said all along, tons of overgrowth.

Flicka1, Traymar, kimpage and 13 others like this.
  7. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Oh, wow, that is the first I have heard that. Too late to edit my comments that she should have been given one.

So it does seem that they did all they could for her but unfortunately it didn't do any good.
    Imo

8. LittleBitty

IMO that incident may have made him want to seek alternative ways of tracking her whereabouts. Some of y’all posted in an earlier thread about apps “Find My Friend” and such that can track a person’s phone. Like a car GPS locator.
    I have no proof that FD had utilized such an app (likely via his older children if they had cell phones-which makes me very sad) to track JD at all. But it would certainly make it easier to know her whereabouts on May 24th if he (and/or an accomplice) didn’t follow her home from dropping off the kids at NCCS.

Ofcourse it’s also highly probable that she was being followed physically by FDs vehicle. Just covering any bases.

9. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

I agree, I don't think this lady is cooperating in the slightest least...if the body is ever found she will back track or come up with something else, but I don't believe she is helping in anyway whatsoever in finding Jennifer .

10. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

JD said this in her custody affadavit, source below:

In applying for emergency sole custody of their children at the time, Jennifer Dulos filed an affidavit with the court that described her husband as vengeful and dangerous, and also referred to Troconis.

“My husband recently informed me that he has been romantically involved with Michelle ‘Michi’ Troconis Arreaza for the past year,” Jennifer Dulos said in her affidavit. “

Arrest Warrants: Estranged Husband, Girlfriend Dumped Bags with Items ‘Found To Contain Jennifer Dulos’s Blood’

11. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

Yeah. I think the difference is just purpose. These are "traffic cams," whereas the Hartford ones were legit CCTV, which makes sense. Hartford also has a ShotSpotter system (gunshot detection), so the combination of the two is probably phenomenal for gun violence (of which there's a lot in Hartford). It's the 23rd most dangerous city in the US.

25 most dangerous cities in America

OT, but I find it interesting that Anchorage is on that list.

Flicka1, Traymar, Hazelnutty and 4 others like this.
  12. Alkali13

The amount of plant growth in the four weeks since JD's disappearance is insane here, which is unfortunate. At this point, I'm 50/50 on buried and in water somewhere.

13. Alkali13

Idk, I'm of the opinion she is. Why else would she be at the JC property walking over it with LE?

Flicka1, Hazelnutty, Chloe_ee and 4 others like this.
  14. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

I read that the 911 call the emergency responder asked FD if he used find my iphone and he said no but that probably tipped him off to start using it with his kids thereafter.

15. Alkali13

That's an interesting thought. If he did track the children this way, he would've known exactly when JD left to bring the kids to school without having to watch her.

16. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

Meanwhile FD brings fertilizer in his huge cargo pants pockets and spread them on his morning jogs.

17. LittleBitty

Thanks for the information! You are a gold star Sleuther. I have been focusing on this particular address as a possible site for my theory/timeline. It sits on 4.49 acres which is decent ground to cover particularly if it’s wooded. Thanks!

18. Rhenish

Rhenish Well-Known Member

I am not surprised they have not found her body, sadly. I believe he, the evil man that he is, very possibly stuck her in a barrel with acid and there won't be any trace of her left. It is unfortunate that he is out on bail.

19. LittleBitty

Or just plant some mint! That stuff grows like wildfire here and takes over like nothing I have seen do. It smells great though. So that’s a plus. Covers odors and such. But it grows fast and just dominates.

Flicka1 and kimch33kim like this.
  20. Alkali13

How far of a drive from MS is it?

Flicka1 and LittleBitty like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.