Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I agree - we appreciate the local input. Where is JD??? If he is actively marketing the Sturbridge property it would seem IMO that she is not there and they are quite sure of it. What is going on with the Mountain Springs road property that he left the phone at for 2 hours? Maybe he left phone 1 there (the iphone turned in to LE on 5/25) and used phone 2 (we know they seized a second phone because FD is asking for it back) for his afternoon activities? But by now, they would have those cell phone pings and data IMO. So where was he???
    https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

ETA - corrected house where phone pinged on 5/25

Laughing, Flicka1, AnnaGrace and 5 others like this.
  2. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

ok thinking out loud here, hope this makes sense

I'm wondering can anyone answer do we know for certain that both FD and JD both had a suburban currently titled solely in each others names?(or one in fore group one in JD's etc

Additionally was JD's suburban specifically titled in her name only?

Could the second suburban be a red hearing in this case(IE there really is only one suburban) and the Suburban that is listed in the recent filling being asked to be returned to FD by NP actually be the one that was found abandoned on Lapham road?

Laughing, Flicka1, Myvice and 3 others like this.
  3. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

Do we know for sure that JDs first appointment in NYC on 5/24 was at 11am? The warrant says they were in NYC but doesn’t specify time; I’ve seen 11am and 1pm posted here but haven’t been able to confirm where that came from.
    If JD had an appointment in NYC at 11am, she’s leaving her home 9:45 am absolute latest, more likely 9:30 latest given her perfectionism even she acknowledges in her blogs, and depending where in NYC her appointment was.
    This would give a very small window of time for the crime, and would require FD to have left Farmington himself quite early, 8;15 or 8:30 if he’s really lucky, speeds and hits no traffic, which is completely unrealistic at that time of the morning. Even then that would put him just making it before she leaves, which might explain why the encounter took place in the garage; but would be really very unfortunate timing- if she’d only left 10 minutes earlier she’d still be alive.
    Of course it’s possible FD left Farmington much earlier like in the 7am range and was waiting for her when she returned from school drop off around 8:30. This seems more premeditated on FDs part but would have him leaving Farmington quite early to to make it through traffic and be there when she got back from dropping kids.

8paws, Flicka1, afitzy and 3 others like this.
  4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

one of our sleuthers previously looked up the CT tax roll for registered vehicles - IIRC his vehicles were under Fore Group - and JD's 2017 suburban was in her name - if we can find the link to the tax roll again - this is easy enough to check and that way we can sort out the vehicles once and for all - I'm tied up this am but maybe someone can look into it? I'm certain it was posted several threads ago IMO

5. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

...or maybe you are clairvoyant? Hope so!

adot0902, Flicka1, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  6. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

He’s saying that he needs his vehicles back for business purposes so it’s highly unlikely he’s requesting JDs Suburban in that regard. Also JDs Suburban is part of a crime investigation since she’s missing, regardless of FDs involvement, so he can’t ask for that back (well I guess with NP as your lawyer you can ask for anything)
    The tax records should clear up whether there are 1 or 2 Suburbans.

adot0902, Flicka1, ncwsleuth and 4 others like this.
  7. Mrs. M

Mrs. M Well-Known Member

Here’s a link to Fore Groups tax bill for Farmington.
    https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/bill/search.do

Flicka1, afitzy, ab01 and 3 others like this.
  8. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

My thought was also that FD used his Suburban that is also black. I found a photo and cropped it to remove the children and MT. You can see his business name on the side but it’s likely a magnet he could’ve removed. I think it’s recent based on the heights of the children. Ski rack on top which could also be removed. MOO
    upload_2019-6-18_11-36-41.jpeg

8paws, Flicka1, afitzy and 9 others like this.
  9. ab01

Thx @oviedo I tried to forum search it but was unable to locate it

If JD's suburban was titled in her own name; some may speculate that FD would have no right to ask for it to be returned to him, although I believe it would still be considered a marital asset. So I'm not really sure how that all would work.

Not that anything will be returned to him anytime soon anyways, It's nothing more than a legal ploy by NP for the prosecutor to be forced to reveal why they deem those pieces of evidence important to the case IMO

But if FD still did in fact have a separate suburban that he currently owned titled to fore group that was seised, then I would absolutely expect that to be the one that NP has filed for return to FD

Sorry for the confusion, But I think that likely would be a key fact in this case

JMO

8paws, Flicka1, Chloe_ee and 5 others like this.
  10. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

snipped
    JD missed 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. appointments that day, sources said. She was reported missing by two friends at 7 p.m. Sources said neither her cellphone nor her credit cards have been used since she disappeared.
    https://www.vnews.com/Warrants-Bloo...as-in-the-area-night-she-disappeared-26013640

It has been widely reported the appointments were at 11am and 1pm. FWIW

Alkali13, Flicka1, afitzy and 7 others like this.
  11. Southernsnooper

Or he wants us to think she is not there. MOO

8paws, Flicka1, Laughing and 3 others like this.
  12. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

The suburban ins this pic is 2007 you can tell by the front headlights. The 2017 model has a indent in the front headlights and the 2007 is a block like the pic you posted.

8paws, Alkali13, Flicka1 and 7 others like this.
  13. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

Speaks to the pall that hangs over NC, Farmington and Avon. Especially those that knew and loved JD and the children

14. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

upload_2019-6-18_11-19-45.png

This should clear it up - his is 2015 hers is a 2017. Wonder if he had any other vehicles registered in just his name?

15. kimch33kim

Here is his last tax bill on his 2007 Suburban. From mytaxbill. His next one will be due soon in July 2019. Hope this helps. They have two separate Suburbans.

Attached Files:

8paws, Flicka1, Mrs. M and 2 others like this.
  16. Iknowthings13

Iknowthings13 Member

Hello! I’m new to WS but have been following along on this case. I was wondering if anyone has speculated that the altered license plates were used to disguise the identification of the car he may have taken to the car wash? Just a nagging question I have...

8paws, Flicka1, afitzy and 11 others like this.
  17. kimch33kim

Thats interesting. I think JD's Suburban is the 2015 one registered under Fore Group. Everything makes sense now!!

18. ab01

Thx

@oviedo

for clearing that up and sorry for all the confusion I caused

Flicka1 and LittleBitty like this.
  19. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

20. Southernsnooper

Yes, it indicated hers was 2017 on her missing person poster.
    upload_2019-6-18_11-54-24.jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.