Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

Welcome to Websleuths!!!!

It's so good to have another local !!!

8paws, Flicka1, CLUEDOG and 4 others like this.
  2. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

@Mrs.M you have to search "DULOS F" and
    Fore Group for the other vehicles and properties

3. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I thought the evidence they found was from the garbage bags that he disposed of in the dumpsters? If that is the case, he was probably thinking at the time that it would never be found. I wouldn't think he would deliberately throw away evidence that would involve him in the crime either, but that is apparently what he did.
    I suppose he could claim that the garbage was from one of his worksites, but how would that explain the blood evidence that was found? Why would his ex-wife be at one of his worksites?

It's not that he deliberately put evidence in the garbage bags, but more likely that he hoped they would never find it. Imo

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    8paws, Flicka1, afitzy and 8 others like this.
  4. Mrs. M

Mrs. M Well-Known Member

THANK YOU! I couldn’t figure it out with the caps, lol! Here’s a link to tax records for DULOS F. It has the Porsche on there and 4 Jefferson Crossing.
    https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/bill/search.do

5. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

Welcome to Websleuths!!!!

Not sure which tread but we've had "those" tags on every vehicle possible....

Early on we had a picture, I think and they were a very bad attempt at the numbering.

8paws, Flicka1, FunkyMonkey and 5 others like this.
  6. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Thanks. So they both have black suburbans? Does anyone find that strange? Who got theirs first? He could have bought a used one to sort of match hers.

Flicka1, afitzy, FunkyMonkey and 2 others like this.
  7. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

Exactly! His plan was that they would be burned and why he selected Hartford vs. another town that just buried it. Too bad for him that they captured him on cc and found some (number TBD) of the bags.

8paws, Flicka1, afitzy and 7 others like this.
  8. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

In the link below there is a video that appears to show FD getting in and out of a newer 2015-current style Black GMC Yukon

Rental car? Yup must be a rental vehicle as the plates seem to be Maryland, I'm sure somebody has already pointed it out

edited for correction: Originally when I viewed this I thought it was FD's 2015 suburban in question, after looking more closely it seems not to be the case.

The white Jeep is also shown

Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother-of-five is questioned by police | Daily Mail Online

9. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I think it is because they are large enough to hold 5 children comfortably - makes sense especially when they had car seats - those vehicles are huge IMO - he had his first though 2015 (early one was 2007) and she bought a 2017.

10. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

So in today’s episode of “As NP Spins” NP, Esquire has set out on a risky, spin worthy venture by launching his own investigation into his much “mistreated by NCPD” client, FD.

This investigation NP tells us, will prove the innocence of his client! A murder investigation? But his client has not been charged! Is this stealthy parallel investigation meant to prove FD has a rock solid legit alibi like NP has claimed his girlfriend MT has?

Well, why not have FD take a polygraph as NP claims that MT has taken and passed? No, NP says! The NCPD has mistreated his client! It has nothing whatsoever to do with FDs alibi for the morning hours of the 24th being less worthy than MT’s own alibi. Was it simply that FD had to sit in the correctional center for ten days because he couldn’t afford to pay his bail? Is that the mistreatment of which he speaks? Did not MT have the same $500,000 and manage to pay the FULL amount not a % of the amount that FD paid? Is that the mistreatment of which NP is speaking?

What about the charges of tampering with evidence or hindering the prosecution in the 1st degree? Is NP launching his own dual parallel investigation into those charges? Why not just focus on the actual charges pending against his client? I guess we will have to wait and hear more spin tomorrow on another episode of “As NP Spins.”
    ——————
    I put it that way with the latest MSM because it shows how impatient NP for the State to charge his client with murder or any other charges related to her death/disappearance. It’s comical that he’s has given up on the actual charges. I get he is doing his job! He wants to change public opinion. He wants a speedy trial, or so he says right now! He wants all the State’s evidence and theories. But yeah, can’t wait from the mystery guest from Greece who is probably a relative or close family friend to show up. Why not tell us the actual times that the Greece phone call happened, the meeting with the attorney happened (unless the mystery guest from Greece is also the attorney), the afternoon meeting happened?

Why not just put all that out there with specific times? Because NP won’t do that until the State puts down their timeline!

And ofcourse there is the very upsetting and damning blood spatter and blood stains and DNA evidence which could only have been there via a commission of a crime. This was a IMO very brutal crime and I think we will learn in the coming days, weeks or months how very brutal and horrific the final moments of JDs life was. Bless her heart.

11. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

They are super common up there due to weather and they have 5 children and they are roomy.

Alkali13, Flicka1, MemPat and 9 others like this.
  12. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

In 2012-2016, the Porsche Cayenne was in Jennifer's name, according to the bill. The Cayenne is now registered in NC. In 2012-2017, 4 Jefferson Crossing was in both of their names.

Flicka1, Laughing, cass523 and 3 others like this.
  13. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Don't think it's that strange. I always love black cars/trucks.

14. Chicago54

Chicago54 Well-Known Member

Yes, evidence was found in trash bags in trash receptacles on the same street and most likely from the same receptacles as seen on video. But LE recovered bags and evidence one week later. I am pretty
    sure part of the defense will be , prove they’re the same bags he dumped. Were they black or white trash bags in a sea of 50 others, making reasonable doubt even easier? Or at least arguable? So my point is, if he knew he also lost or disposed of gloves in some of those bags, he knows LE might have them. So why in the world would he wear them now to say, yes, I wear gloves when I clean all the time, as was posited by other poster? No if anything, IMO, he would never wear gloves again!!!

I agree, obviously he thought the bags would have never been found, but if he can be tied to the specific bags LE recovered, ie by fingerprints, I’m guessing his next line of defense will be that he did not pack the bags. He was only disposing them. He will deny knowing what was in them. He may argue he found them at another work site, not that JD was ever there bleeding, but someone else transported them from the bleeding location, her home.

That said, it’s not what I believe, but I’m talking about reasonable doubt. And I’m responding to the suggestion that he wore the glove sweeping to say I wear gloves all the time. If he knows he threw gloves in those bags, he definitely would not be making that statement. But then again, he has proven himself to be quite the fool.

Edit:typos

Scanner, 8paws, Flicka1 and 10 others like this.
  15. Jade

Jade Well-Known Member

I rather like the photo of him seeming a bit worried rubbing his “seal” [snort] hair cut and displaying a freshish back of the fore arm cut shaped semi circle like a fingernail

IMO of course

8paws, Flicka1, MemPat and 7 others like this.
  16. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

Do these restrictions apply to work? It could be he is claiming that. JMO

Flicka1, MsBetsy, ab01 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Dmcp

Dmcp Well-Known Member

On the topic of FD getting from Lapham Road to JD's house on Welles Lane, as a local I'll try to give the group some perspective.

If I had to leave a car on Lapham and get to Welles Lane myself and didn't want anyone involved I'd consider 1) Train from Talmadge Hill to NC Train Station then a Taxi paid in Cash from NCTS to either the bottom of the cul de sac at Welles or to the Winter Club on the corner of Ponus Ridge and Frogtown (quick walk/jog from there to the house); 2) Jog from Lapham via Old Stamford Road to NC Train to Taxi; 3) Jog through Waveny to South Avenue up to Farm Rd to Old Stamford to NC Train to Taxi; 4) Uber/Lyft readily available in NC, with burner phone/Prepaid card.

If he jogged or walked from Lapham Road at that time of day on a Friday when school was in session, there are people driving to Talmadge Hill Train Station for trains to NYC, there are school drop offs at NC High School, Saxe Middle School and East Elementary School very close to Lapham Road and plenty of joggers so tons of people and activity to blend in but the route to her house is very dangerous, particularly in either getting to Ponus Ridge and approaching Wells from the safer direction on Frogtown or getting to Welles on Frogtown from the much more dangerous Weed Street approach. And besides the Country School, West Elementary is just North on Ponus Ridge so again, lots of traffic but people do jog all over town.

As far as a run to JD's house on Welles from Lapham Road, (in case you want to follow via Google maps):

A. The most direct way to run would be to go North to 106 Old Stamford Road up to Richmond Hill Road (has a train crossing that stops traffic and walkers periodically) to Weed Street, quick Right and left on Frogtown. Pretty safe until Frogtown which is super dangerous from that point on to Welles.

B. Crossing at Jelliff Mill from Old Stamford to Ponus Ridge is pretty dangerous but fairly straight with yards to jump into if a car comes flying at you and then is definitely not too bad after that. So that would be Lapham Rd to Old Stamford left to Jelliff Mill, right on Jelliff Mill , Right on Ponus Ridge, Right on Frogtown.

C. The other practical option is same as A but instead of a left on Frogtown stay North until Irwin Park and cross over to Ponus Ridge on Wahackme. If my kids had to do this walk/run, this is the route I'd send them. Then go left on Ponus Ridge, left on Frogtown to Welles.

Hope this isn't too detailed to be of some use.

18. Iknowthings13

Iknowthings13 Member

Back to the single black glove he was wearing in an obviously public way whilst sweeping the front of his property, IMO it feels like a taunt and a subliminal reference to OJs not guilty decision. Again, IMO

Faebray, Flicka1, MemPat and 9 others like this.
  19. Mrs. M

Mrs. M Well-Known Member

FD’s only restriction is that he can’t leave the state of Connecticut. Oviedo posted the document earlier. The 15 mile radius idea comes from an erroneous Fox News article.

20. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I don't think it's strange if they were going through a divorce or had just gotten divorced. They would each need their own vehicle to transport all the kids. Black is a popular color. Imo

8paws, Flicka1, Laughing and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.