Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this closely because I grew up in New Canaan. The neighborhood of Welles Lane is very familiar as dear friends lived there. I have deep connections to the school and the town. This case has been heartbreaking for those of us in New Canaan. I am convinced that JD will be found somewhere in New Canaan as I feel he was setting it up that she was abducted at Waveny and also that he would not want to drive a long distance with her body in case he got pulled over. JMO.

Has there been much discussion here regarding the unnamed Fore employee, (working at the Sturbridge property in NC), who was driving the Raptor in NC the morning of JDs disappearance? This person must be important. He has hired a “top” criminal defense attorney (Lindy Robert Urso), he has handed over a lot of items to LE. He must play a critical role in all of this, but I see so little about him. Perhaps he is one of the LE’s closely guarded cards?
No not much we can’t sleuth him he’s not a POI

What if... he drove the red truck to her house, surprised and killed her in the garage. Then jumped in her car and pulled his car into the garage while he went to plant hers at the park. Then he runs back, cleans up etc (maybe missing splatter on her other car because garages never seem to be brightly lit), loads her body and all the cleanup supplies into the red truck and takes off.

That’s what I said! Great minds think alike. (and Think he hid her in a container he brought in truck before he took her car to park)
But really, many many great minds on here. Good perspectives and thinking outside the box.

Still praying for JD and her family

Maybe the housekeeper pulled into the garage and the bloody floor space in the middle wasn't visible to her?
I don’t think her housekeeper would park in her garage but there’s always a chance. I think the nanny is live -in and also has some sort of set school schedule or other day job schedule where she would left the house before JD or even after JD returned home from dropping off the kids. But if the nanny is live-in why didn’t she drop off the kids? So many questions and no answers.

Re MT’s “alibi” for the morning of May 24th. Much discussion upthread about the many coincidences and oddities in which one would have to believe in order to have all the strange pieces fall into place non suspiciously.

Was just thinking about how often a friend comes over my house to visit on a Thursday and just accidentally forgets her purse but has no immediate need for it or else doesn’t really even remember she left it at my house and so she doesn’t bother to come back for it and I just am nice this way so I’ll drive it back over to her house the next day because hey who is working anywhere anyway? All good.
Yep. How convenient.MOO.

I have been following this closely because I grew up in New Canaan. The neighborhood of Welles Lane is very familiar as dear friends lived there. I have deep connections to the school and the town. This case has been heartbreaking for those of us in New Canaan. I am convinced that JD will be found somewhere in New Canaan as I feel he was setting it up that she was abducted at Waveny and also that he would not want to drive a long distance with her body in case he got pulled over. JMO.
Welcome to Websleuths and we are all so sorry about this tragedy/ I would have loved to know JD she seemed to be a wonderful person

the school is EW in Simsbury
I wasn’t sleuthing the kid. It’s on the Foregroup site
There was a raffle and MT donated a 10,000 ski package
and she has won lots of ski tournaments for them
Not the same school as FDs kids
You are right! Sorry! JD’s did go to the R school and she must’ve won that battle!

Welcome with your first post.:):):)
You may think of sites in NC that FD may have placed Jennifer (or are there too many)?

I don’t think her housekeeper would park in her garage but there’s always a chance. I think the nanny is live -in and also has some sort of set school schedule or other day job schedule where she would left the house before JD or even after JD returned home from dropping off the kids. But if the nanny is live-in why didn’t she drop off the kids? So many questions and no answers.
I believe it was pre-arranged to take the kids to her mothers and honestly I’ve thought there might be a plan that if nanny couldn’t get in touch with JD then she was to take them straight to her moms - I always stayed in close contact and imagine JD and the nanny did too simple stuff like I have the kids - and no response ? Nanny took them to her moms either way IMO

I can only imagine how awful this must be for all the townspeople. You live in such a beautiful , safe place far removed from anything like this. What a wake up call.

Agreed - and I would think within a 1-2 mile radius of his NC property (Sturbridge) or the Mountain Springs Road property - my guess is Mountain Springs based on the 2 hours his phone was there on 5/24. If it was Sturbridge - I think the 5am banging on 5/25 had to do with her. JMO
I
It is a good idea and many people adjust the seat out of habit - I like my seat close to the steering wheel and when others drive my car (same height) it is always too far back. He could have done it and I hope they have swabbed every inch of her SUV - we know how sloppy his clean up has been IMO
I have a 2017 Suburban and my wife and I have two keys. The Suburban knows if ‘Driver 1’ or ‘Driver 2’ is the key fob used to start the car. I doubt JD took the 2nd key when she left FD so if by chance he used the 2nd key that he already had that would be telling.

First we have heard that the nanny is live-in. Maybe JD had a sense of security knowing she was there? She wasn't alone at night with the children? Kinda makes me feel better.MOO.

No not much we can’t sleuth him he’s not a POI
Got it, thanks, I’m still new to this format- please excuse the faux pas . I do have one other thing that still nags me since it seems to not be on any timeline and perhaps I’m the only person who thinks possibly significant, but what about the car which was parked on the side of the road in Waveny Park which LE were photographing on Sunday morning (26th).

First we have heard that the nanny is live-in. Maybe JD had a sense of security knowing she was there? She wasn't alone at night with the children? Kinda makes me feel better.MOO.

It’s all my speculation only that the nanny was live-in. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome with your first post.:):):)
You may think of sites in NC that FD may have placed Jennifer (or are there too many)?
Thanks. Aside from Waveny, I thought of Hardon Pond which is right around the corner from Welles Lane, across the street from the school and part of the Winter Club which is closed at this time of the year. It’s a really small pond but very close to JD’s home. If FD was moving fast and didn’t want anything obvious in his vehicle, Hardon Pond is right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't really know how the nanny had the LR the whole time or if she had to come get it unfortunately. I don't know if JD would leave the LR outside, I think we are all assuming that she has a 3 car garage and parks 3 cars in it . I believe she might be a live-in nanny so perhaps she has another job or goes to school while the kids go to school then she does full time nanny-ing picking up kids to bringing them home and to cooking for them or something. MOO
It is a 3 car garage.

Local here & just signed up to be ready to comment when LE announces breaking news and they eventually will. I dog walk daily on the Waveny trails and drive by Welles Lane via Frogtown on my multi daily trips to New Canaan town. I say a Hail Mary each time...and will continue.

I

I have a 2017 Suburban and my wife and I have two keys. The Suburban knows if ‘Driver 1’ or ‘Driver 2’ is the key fob used to start the car. I doubt JD took the 2nd key when she left FD so if by chance he used the 2nd key that he already had that would be telling.
Personally, I would've demanded the second key and given it to the nanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123