Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question-if FD went with an attorney to the police station the day after JD went missing, why didn’t the attorney tell FD “do not give them your phone!” You wouldn’t ever want to give them your phone, unless you had to. The lawyer certainly should, and would have known that. So, why would he let FD do that?
Pattis said in court the other day that he and his crew have interviewed the lawyer and people associated with this big game of hot potato with the phone. Mmm.

Would it surprise you if Pattis now has this unknown atty on the record as to saying he told FD not to give the phone or that FD asked for his phone back and it wasn't returned etc.? Wouldn't surprise me one bit and that is simply how No Case Norm rolls!

I am reserving judgement until the court hearing on this one as IMO this is simply another Pattis Ploy (ANOTHER PP word play!) to throw smoke and dust around an event that is very clearly explained in the arrest warrant. IMO Pattis is at this moment a highly desperate defense atty whose client has no alibi for the missing date/24th IMO and he is looking to minimize the growing mountain of evidence against his client FD.

IMO Pattis is like a drowing victim that will flail out and drag down the person rescuing them if they get too close! I won't enter the fray on this issue because Pattis wants to create doubt about NCPD/State Police and create a scenario where the confidence of the public about the investigation, NCPD and State Police are eroded. I simply won't go there with him on this particular issue as he now seeks to trash LE no differently than he has previously trashed and thrased the vicitim in this case JD who has never been here to defend herself, its too important to this case.

I hope that NCPD has this all on video and that the State has reviewed this entire event top to bottom and backwards and that a full public hearing takes place on the matter. Cannot wait to read the Pattis & Crew brief on this one as it no doubt will be a doozy!

MOO MOO MOO

I thought video recording was always going on at the station when LE questions anyone especially in a murder (or suspected) case. If so the handing of cell over should be recorded.

Okay, I can't help but ask. Is the woman in pink his sister? None of the existing photos look like that.
MOO.

I think the woman in pink right behind Doofus is a News Reporter. I do not remember her name, but I will search it out. She speaks to the woman beside her and that woman seems to be taking notes.

MOO.

Last edited:
Rena seems to give us the idea that FD was supporting large segments of the Dulos family in Greece in her infamous "Is it Relevant" letter to the public.

She stated:
Is it relevant for you to know that I have only known my brother to be just that; a loving and affectionate sibling and the greatest of uncles for my two daughters? The life line to a large degree of both our immediate and extended family?

Translation: FD has given his family a lot of cash to weather the crazy Greek economy and beyond.

And, she applauds her brother for caring for the elderly parents to relieve the family of that burden.

Is it important to make you aware that during a time of increased pressures in my own family (two daughters at a critical age and professional pressures arising from a country under turbulence even before 2008) Fotis undertook to exclusively take care of our parents, whom he brought to the US and set up in his own home that only few could do?

Translation: FD insisted to JD that his parents move in with him and be another part of the family as if taking care of 5 children wasn’t enough.

How was FD planning to continue to be the knight in shining armor for his family without the Farber wealth. If he was still married to his wife and she "disappeared" the kids would inherit the trust and, as parent, he would be guardian if stipulations don't exist in the trust for this possibility. In his mind, FD wouldn't need to face anymore hearings in family court or financial revelations. He could continue to work on being a master builder, etc. HA!

Continuing the sister saga....I'm reminded that FD was troubled by cost over runs in some of his more recent bids and plans. His sister's LinkedIn resume says that she claims:
"Provides Consulting for Cost Control, Business Strategy Revision, Risk Analysis, and Asset/Property Mnanagement."
at ForeGroup USA

One must wonder how much experience she has with American costs and ability to control them, but it's also fascinating that she was charged with ASSET MANAGEMENT. Makes one wonder which assets she was managing????

Just food for thought...all is IMOO...MOO...MOO
I agree with your post. I actually feel badly for FD's sister. What is "relevant" to her is undeniably biased. Just because he did nice things for his immediate family and nephews doesn't mean a thing. And you're probably correct that she sees her brother as a knight in shining armor. He probably does as well. Part of his narcissistic personalty. Shame she doesn't see that if he were anyone's hero, he should be his kid's hero. Rena is in for a rude awakening! MOO, infinity.

The woman in pink right behind Doofus is a News Reporter. I do not remember her name, but I will search it out. She speaks to the woman beside her and that woman seems to be taking notes.

MOO.
Interesting. She never took notes, hung on every word NP said. The girl to her right looked like one of FD's nieces, IMO. My opinion could be all wet. LOL.

Yes - I remember being puzzled when reading the Block Island testimonial. In addition to the owners, two separate outside architects were singing FG praises:

Beach Front Estate a "Dream Home" - Fore Group Inc.

Begs the question, what value exactly does FG even provide in these builds/transactions?

I believe we learned in GF Civil Court documents that FORE is 100% owned by FD.

FD sister Rena is believed to be an architect in Athens. It is unknown whether she is licensed to practice in the US as an architect.

We do not the extent of the business arrangements between brother and sister with regard to architectural services and other construction related consulting etc. I presume this is one of the issues that GM might be checking out once the forensic accountant enters the scene after being approved by the Court.

Very few references to architects are ever made on the FORE houses which is somewhat interesting and FD sister Rena isn't mentioned as being architect on any of the current FORE houses for sale.

It is unknown in MSM whether LE has sought to interview FD sister or any other family members.

The only reference we have heard to FD family members was this past Friday in court where States Atty Colangelo explained that GF had contacted him to report that FD family members/sister had made multiple attempts to reach the 5 Dulos children that are in the care of GF.

For a situation to be so upsetting or concerning that GF had to reach out to Colangelo had me wondering what is going on and as Colangelo mentioned it would be unfortunate and potentially illegal for FD to use his family members to contact his children when there is a no contact order in place in Family Court.

When this issue was raised in Court on Friday IMO FD IMO looked like he had swallowed his souvlaki whole and was more than a bit peeved by the statements made by Colangelo. It was also during this exchange that the person in the gallery with blond hair and large gold earrings seemed to attempt to make eye contact with FD. Not sure what to make of this entire exchange but will have to see if it is addressed in Family Court as that seems to be what the Criminal Judge wants to see happen.

MOO MOO

The woman in pink right behind Doofus is a News Reporter. I do not remember her name, but I will search it out. She speaks to the woman beside her and that woman seems to be taking notes.

MOO.

If she’s a reporter, maybe it’s allowed to use Google image search with her photo. I don’t know if it is allowed, though. MOO.

His disturbing ode to self.

I just looked at his Facebook page and saw that photo with him, MT and 8 children (I guess 5 are his, one is hers, and there are 2 unknown kids)-should he even have been unsupervised with his kids at that time, and in MT’s presence? And... doesn’t the IRS have an issue with a work vehicle (on which he undoubtedly takes some sort of tax deduction for gas, insurance, tolls, etc) being used for non-business purposes? Just curious to see how it works. My guess is that he deducts all expenses for that truck, 100%, even though he only uses it for work sometimes.

Jennifer Dulos case: Attorney calls for phone evidence to be thrown out
Jennifer Dulos case: Attorney calls for phone evidence to be thrown out
If he asked for the phone back after a search warrant was obtained, then there will be no grounds to suppress evidence, she said. But if he asked for the phone back before the search warrant was obtained, and was refused, there could be a problem, she said.

“It all hinges on how long before they got the warrant did he ask for it back,” said Paz, who previously worked with Pattis.
Police may be able to claim an exigency due to the fact a woman was missing, she said. The phone was seized “under the belief it contained evidence of a crime and/or information which could lead to the discovery of Jennifer Dulos,” arrest warrants said.
The other issue is the records turned over to police by Fotis Dulos’ cellphone provider, she added. It is unlikely that a judge will rule that the phone records — which in this case police said led to evidence connecting Fotis Dulos to the disappearance — should be suppressed since investigators could have gathered them without the physical phone, she said.
Police obtained search warrants for a forensic review of the phone and for a review of the cellphone records associated with the device, the arrest warrant said. The search warrants in the case are sealed until September. Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo declined to comment Monday on Pattis’ request for a suppression hearing on the phone.
And there you have it. FD set them up. Knew it. He’s a slime ball, with a bff atty giving him advice in the weeks and months prior to JDs disappearance.

Forgot to park my cow MOO MOO.

And for those asking, IMO , he went to the station and handed over the phone exactly for this reason! If you want more of my pessimistic brain, the explanation is in my previous post !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member