Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if various additional charges in this case can but made against FD and MT then by all means 'load 'em up'! IMO the bigger the 'legal sandwich' against 'Bonnie and Clyde' the BETTER, especially as it appears that no body has been found.

From the beginning of this case IMO its been challenging to get visibility on MT role and knowledge in what happened to JD. However, given MT unwillingness to assist LE from the beginning IMO it was very easy to suspect that she had awareness of what happened to JD and had a role in the crimes associated with the disappearance and was choosing to support FD completely.

But with all the very specific discussion on this thread over the past few days about Albany Avenue and various theories of the crimes that took place at Welles (mainly focused on FD), in my mind it would be impossible for MT to not have had significant knowledge and awareness of FD activities in/around missing/murder date and a role in the planning and execution of the crime and associated coverup.

Do I believe that MT is a minor player in this case and was an unwilling victim in this crime? No, not by a long shot! MT had multiple opportunities all through the early days of this case to make choices and decisions about her conduct and we saw her choices and decisions played out on video at 4Jx, in the arrest warrant and in court.

Its unclear at this early stage of the prosecution of the case/s whether MT is cooperating with the State and whether her information has any value to the State's case/s.

But IMO absent any significant testimony from MT to support murder charges being brought and prosecuted against FD for the death of JD, I'm not sure that I would be supportive of any type of plea deal or significiant reduction in charges. IMO MT had a choice to make before the JD missing date, on the missing date and after the missing date as to her role both as an individual and as a mother and IMO she was quite clear in her intention to support FD at EVERY step of this crime. From the video at 4Jx as FD and MT were on their way to Litchfield for DNA testing there was zero evidence of coercion from FD about MT activities IMO. On the contrary, we saw both FD and MT actively speaking with LE at 4Jx and the arrest warrant was very clear that neither party ever cooperated with LE in terms of their investigation into what happened to JD.

We 've all read the same MSM articles about MT's mother use of very creative legal techniques to effecively evade any responsibility for her extensive Medicare fraud crimes in FL and her ability with these techniques to avoid prison in a case where IMO others convicted of similar crimes stayed in federal prison for many years. IMO Medicare fraud simply takes money from the hands of people that need it most and Medicare funding IMO is a precious and rare gift to the citizens of the US.

I don't want to delve into politics on the issue of MT mother and her citizenship/residency status etc. but IMO for a person to be able to come to the US from an unstable country such as Venezuela and make a life for themselves and their family in Miami is a priviledge. So to see such a residency priviledge abused in such a way as we saw with MT mother with no legal consequences other than loss of license to practice so far as I could tell is something that I have a very hard time accepting.

All this being said, IMO MT mother showed us the 'tip of the iceberg' in terms of who/what this Troconis/Arrezza clan is all about and to what lengths they themselves will go to evade responsibilities for their actions and their choices (actually no different from what we have seen from FD and possibly his family which I find interesting). MT mother's Medicare Fraud activities were IMO 'all about the money' and a crime perpetrated against the US Govt., so it seems that financial crime could just be a family focus and priority worth considering when looking at MT family experience and explain motivation in her relationship with FD and how possibly assisting in 'doing away' with JD would or could bring her additional wealth and how flaunting US Govt rules would simply be 'no big deal' based on her family and personal values IMO.

Knowing what we know of MT mother, along with the fact that she is the individual most likely 'driving the bus' behind the scenes as it relates to funding and advising her daughter, IMO its especially important to stay on top of the MT situation in court as things move forward. IMO MT is not a minor player in this case as she saw what FD was up to first in FL when they began the affair, saw what he was up to with FORE when she worked there and she more than anyone in this case saw the games going on with the FORE business as well as listening to FD no doubt complain about his personal persecution by JD and GF FOR YEARS. I do not believe MT to be a victim, I believe the charges brought against MT were brought for very solid reasons by the State of CT and were explained clearly in her arrest warrant.

Its harder IMO to follow her case as her atty has a style that stays out of the limelight and press. But IMO there is no way that MT was an unwilling patsy of FD and I would hate to see some kind of legal shenanigans pulled in this case similar to what we saw from MT mother in FL pulled such that MT serves no time or only limited for her role in the missing/death of JD.

Based on MSM, we believe MT to be a citizen of Venezuela (although born in TN) but we don't know if she herself is a resident of the State of CT or FL and whether she declared her income from FORE to the US Govt, the State of CT or the State of FL. Was MT actively involved in financial crime while at FORE Group? My guess is yes she was actively involved in the financial activities at FORE. We saw MT front and center in the 'shady $75,000 loan' with the former FORE employee and her relationship with SM from Farmington Bank/People's Bank (when SM was interviewed in Family Court she invoked her 5th Amendment rights for reasons that are unclear). The civil case with GF/FORE/FD is seeking to depose MT based on her role at FORE, so I hope these financial issues are answered soon. I also hope the State of CT is investigating MT residency and tax status as these appear unclear at present.

MOO

Do you believe MT was the mystery accomplice?

(My point was she was unwitting. Not unwilling. But the strength of your argument points to knowledge on her part that she was to be used as an alibi.)

MT returned the purse to establish her own alibi, then met up with FD to assist after the attack?
New fact scenario.
Has MT as the accomplice been discussed before? I’ve tried to follow the best I can, but maybe I missed it.

Last edited:
IMO if various additional charges in this case can but made against FD and MT then by all means 'load 'em up'! IMO the bigger the 'legal sandwich' against 'Bonnie and Clyde' the BETTER, especially as it appears that no body has been found.

From the beginning of this case IMO its been challenging to get visibility on MT role and knowledge in what happened to JD. However, given MT unwillingness to assist LE from the beginning IMO it was very easy to suspect that she had awareness of what happened to JD and had a role in the crimes associated with the disappearance and was choosing to support FD completely.

But with all the very specific discussion on this thread over the past few days about Albany Avenue and various theories of the crimes that took place at Welles (mainly focused on FD), in my mind it would be impossible for MT to not have had significant knowledge and awareness of FD activities in/around missing/murder date and a role in the planning and execution of the crime and associated coverup.

Do I believe that MT is a minor player in this case and was an unwilling victim in this crime? No, not by a long shot! MT had multiple opportunities all through the early days of this case to make choices and decisions about her conduct and we saw her choices and decisions played out on video at 4Jx, in the arrest warrant and in court.

Its unclear at this early stage of the prosecution of the case/s whether MT is cooperating with the State and whether her information has any value to the State's case/s.

But IMO absent any significant testimony from MT to support murder charges being brought and prosecuted against FD for the death of JD, I'm not sure that I would be supportive of any type of plea deal or significiant reduction in charges. IMO MT had a choice to make before the JD missing date, on the missing date and after the missing date as to her role both as an individual and as a mother and IMO she was quite clear in her intention to support FD at EVERY step of this crime. From the video at 4Jx as FD and MT were on their way to Litchfield for DNA testing there was zero evidence of coercion from FD about MT activities IMO. On the contrary, we saw both FD and MT actively speaking with LE at 4Jx and the arrest warrant was very clear that neither party ever cooperated with LE in terms of their investigation into what happened to JD.

We 've all read the same MSM articles about MT's mother use of very creative legal techniques to effecively evade any responsibility for her extensive Medicare fraud crimes in FL and her ability with these techniques to avoid prison in a case where IMO others convicted of similar crimes stayed in federal prison for many years. IMO Medicare fraud simply takes money from the hands of people that need it most and Medicare funding IMO is a precious and rare gift to the citizens of the US.

I don't want to delve into politics on the issue of MT mother and her citizenship/residency status etc. but IMO for a person to be able to come to the US from an unstable country such as Venezuela and make a life for themselves and their family in Miami is a priviledge. So to see such a residency priviledge abused in such a way as we saw with MT mother with no legal consequences other than loss of license to practice so far as I could tell is something that I have a very hard time accepting.

All this being said, IMO MT mother showed us the 'tip of the iceberg' in terms of who/what this Troconis/Arrezza clan is all about and to what lengths they themselves will go to evade responsibilities for their actions and their choices (actually no different from what we have seen from FD and possibly his family which I find interesting). MT mother's Medicare Fraud activities were IMO 'all about the money' and a crime perpetrated against the US Govt., so it seems that financial crime could just be a family focus and priority worth considering when looking at MT family experience and explain motivation in her relationship with FD and how possibly assisting in 'doing away' with JD would or could bring her additional wealth and how flaunting US Govt rules would simply be 'no big deal' based on her family and personal values IMO.

Knowing what we know of MT mother, along with the fact that she is the individual most likely 'driving the bus' behind the scenes as it relates to funding and advising her daughter, IMO its especially important to stay on top of the MT situation in court as things move forward. IMO MT is not a minor player in this case as she saw what FD was up to first in FL when they began the affair, saw what he was up to with FORE when she worked there and she more than anyone in this case saw the games going on with the FORE business as well as listening to FD no doubt complain about his personal persecution by JD and GF FOR YEARS. I do not believe MT to be a victim, I believe the charges brought against MT were brought for very solid reasons by the State of CT and were explained clearly in her arrest warrant.

Its harder IMO to follow her case as her atty has a style that stays out of the limelight and press. But IMO there is no way that MT was an unwilling patsy of FD and I would hate to see some kind of legal shenanigans pulled in this case similar to what we saw from MT mother in FL pulled such that MT serves no time or only limited for her role in the missing/death of JD.

Based on MSM, we believe MT to be a citizen of Venezuela (although born in TN) but we don't know if she herself is a resident of the State of CT or FL and whether she declared her income from FORE to the US Govt, the State of CT or the State of FL. Was MT actively involved in financial crime while at FORE Group? My guess is yes she was actively involved in the financial activities at FORE. We saw MT front and center in the 'shady $75,000 loan' with the former FORE employee and her relationship with SM from Farmington Bank/People's Bank (when SM was interviewed in Family Court she invoked her 5th Amendment rights for reasons that are unclear). The civil case with GF/FORE/FD is seeking to depose MT based on her role at FORE, so I hope these financial issues are answered soon. I also hope the State of CT is investigating MT residency and tax status as these appear unclear at present.

MOO
At the risk of moralizing, let's also not forget her willingness to have a relationship with a married man (not criminal, but a good indicator of her values), her voluntary relocation to CT and her shocking move into the family home, that had been paid for with Jennifer's money, her agreeing to force her poor daughter to go to school with the Dulos children (that's what FD wanted), her willingness to live as one big happy "family" and, of course, her brazenly flaunting herself all over town as the new Queen Bee after Jennifer fled with the children. The pictures of the 2 of them with those "awards" really chaps me.

Let's not also forget MT's unconscionable willingness to live off the money being stolen by FD every month from Jennifer's mother (among other things, FD had defaulted, so Dr, Farber was forced to pay that *advertiser censored******'s mortgage), knowing that FD had not paid a penny to help support those kids in 2 years! The list goes on and on. She has no moral compass whatsoever; the term 'gold digger' is too kind. She is not a moral human being, but as the old saying goes, "you've got to go to hell to find witnesses against the devil".

The extent of her actual involvement in the preplanning and (excuse the term) execution of FD's slaughter of Jennifer, is something which most certainly will factor into MT's ultimate sentence. IMO she will definitely receive a prison sentence if she had ANY idea this murder was going to occur and did nothing to stop it, even with cooperation to LE. One single call to the police from MT before May 24th, and Jennifer would be alive today. Judges do not look too favorably on those kinds of facts, even in those cases where the cooperator has rendered substantial assistance to LE post-arrest. At least her daughter will have a parent to live with while she is gone, unlike the poor Dulos children.

The woman has the values of a gnat (all apologies to gnats everywhere), and she thought FD was her prize, the goose who laid the golden egg. How wrong she was! The only gold FD possessed was that which he stole from Jennifer and her family. Her dream man, the one she would sacrifice even the well-being of her own child to be with, is a murderous fraud. If her knowledge and assistance occurred after the fact, she may escape with less of a prison sentence, but she most certainly will face incarceration if she even thinks about lying to LE. One way or the other, she is going to pay the price of her moral failings.

What she is willing to do to make amends for her participation in this murder, before or after the fact, is what we are about to find out. She isn't going to get to decide when or how she cooperates. LE will permit absolutely no half truths. If she is not 100% truthful, she will be spending the rest of her life in prison. She needs to seriously consider whether she wants to remain loyal to a man who cold-bloodedly executed the mother of his 5 children. While pondering that reality, she also needs to understand what FD is capable of doing to her if given the chance. She is now a threat to him now; despite NP's complete BS, she is the enemy. She knows what he did, she knows who he is, and she is in FD's crosshairs. She better hope LE wants her assistance, for her own safety!

IMO her attorney is diligently trying to steer her in the right direction, and I hope she is listening to his wise counsel. Remember, even mama ultimately cut a deal with the feds, albeit for a slap on the wrist, and she knows how the system works. Surely, MT's family also has to be urging her to tell LE the complete truth. Regardless, MT has everything, and I do mean everything, to lose if she does not render substantial assistance to LE. She has absolutely nothing to gain by aligning her interests with those of FD. What she decides to do is completely her choice. What happens to her as the result of that choice will be completely out of her control. Assist now or regret later.

Last edited:
At the risk of moralizing, let's also not forget her willingness to have a relationship with a married man (not criminal, but a good indicator of her values), her voluntary relocation to CT and her shocking move into the family home, that had been paid for with Jennifer's money, her agreeing to force her poor daughter to go to school with the Dulos children (that's what FD wanted), her willingness to live as one big happy "family" and, of course, her brazenly flaunting herself all over town as the new Queen Bee after Jennifer fled with the children. The pictures of the 2 of them with those "awards" really chaps me.

Let's not forget MT's unconscionable willingness to live off the money being stolen by FD every month from Jennifer's mother (among other things, FD had defaulted, so Dr, Farber was forced to pay that *advertiser censored******'s mortgage), knowing that FD had not paid a penny to help support those kids in 2 years! The list goes on and on. She has no moral compass whatsoever; the term 'gold digger' is too kind. She is not a moral human being, but as the old saying goes, "you've got to go to hell to find witnesses against the devil".

The extent of her actual involvement in the preplanning and (excuse the term) execution of FD's slaughter of Jennifer, is something which most certainly will factor into MT's ultimate sentence. IMO she will definitely receive a prison sentence if she had ANY idea this murder was going to occur and did nothing to stop it, even with cooperation to LE. One single call to the police from MT before May 24th, and Jennifer would be alive today. Judges do not look too favorably on those kinds of facts, even in those cases where the cooperator has rendered substantial assistance to LE post-arrest. At least her daughter will have a parent to live with while she is gone, unlike the poor Dulos children.

The woman has the values of a gnat (all apologies to gnats everywhere), and she thought FD was her prize, the goose who laid the golden egg. How wrong she was! The only gold FD possessed was that which he stole form Jennifer and her family. Her dream man, the one she would sacrifice even the well-being of her own child to be with, is a murderous fraud. If her knowledge and assistance occurred after the fact, she may escape with less of a prison sentence, but she most certainly will face incarceration if she even thinks about lying to LE. One way or the other, she is going to pay the price of her moral failings.

What she is willing to do to make amends for her participation in this murder, before or after the fact, is what we are about to find out. She isn't going to get to decide when or how she cooperates. LE will permit absolutely no half truths. If she is not 100% truthful, she will be spending the rest of her life in prison. She needs to seriously consider whether she wants to remain loyal to a man who cold-bloodedly executed the mother of his 5 children. While she is pondering that reality, she also need to understand what FD is capable of doing to her if given the chance. She is now a threat to him now; despite NP's complete BS, she is the enemy. She knows what he did, she knows who he is, and she is in FD's crosshairs. She better hope LE wants her assistance, for her own safety!

IMO her attorney is diligently trying to steer her in the right direction, and I hope she is listening to his wise counsel. Remember, even mama ultimately cut a deal with the feds, albeit for a slap on the wrist, and she knows how the system works. Surely, MT's family also has to be urging her to tell LE the complete truth. Regardless, MT has everything, and I do mean everything, to lose if she does not render substantial assistance to LE. She has absolutely nothing to gain by aligning her interests with those of FD. What she decides to do is completely her choice. What happens to her as the result of that choice will be completely out of her control. Assist now or regret later.

Wonder if MT ever thought I’ll play along with this guy, and when he goes to prison, I’ll just help myself to the rest of the spoils. While I wait, I’ll be having a great time with the perks that I can get now.
Like a double agent in espionage cases.

It gets very confusing with 80 MS and Sturbridge for me.
I think I am the only one that doesn't think it went down at Sturbridge despite the neighbors hearing loud noises from inside the house. I'm sure they did take out drains looking for evidence but , IMO, if they discovered anything he would he would be in jail. Plus, it went down after the Albany Ave adventure, as you say.
Same goes for the 80 MS house.
It's hard for me to believe he could seal anything off well enough to do what he did. It was gruesome, IMO. I'd like to be more descriptive. Never occurred to me that the children or their friends could be reading here.
MOO.
I too am not sold on Sturbridge or MS being involved.
IMO- If he did the killing ( I’m going w killing because I think it’s a foregone conclusion), it was preplanned using minimal risks for exposure or discovery as its main criteria. The borrowed truck and license plates are direct evidence of this. And IMO the tape used on the plates points to a lack of sophistication. I think someone who is able to execute a dismemberment in a hermetically sealed room is a different caliber.
Don’t get me wrong, FD is a narcissistic psychopath IMO and most likely a murderer, but I think he would have fumbled at perfecting that kind of crime scene. ( I wish he had tried it!) I think he’s more of a “keep it simple stupid” (KISS) kind of guy. Buying/gathering plastic, tape, sharp instruments, tarps, jumpsuits etc is just too much. It’s too messy-Each can be traced, he could forget something, there is more evidence to consider. And then the element of time. Time required to transport, dismember and dispose. And more time increases risk of exposure. This is only one of the problems associated with using either of these properties, the other came straight from FD own mouth. He knew he would be a suspect. He just didn’t know when.

IMO steps to KISS
1. Get her when absolutely positive she is alone-after dropping kids at school-on return home.
2. Borrow vehicle / change plates
3. Hit her out of sight in garage
4. Dispose of body in preplanned “grave”
A. On property or within walking distance. Have more than one “grave” prepared, on water or land.
B or transport in borrowed vehicle only
Do not transport in her own car because do not want to leave any possible evidence of death/decomposition that ruins step5.
5. Move her truck to park to make it look like abduction ( murderer or accomplice drives)
6. Go to your worksite and turn phone on to establish some alibi.

IMO With time available, it’s pretty much been run down that he could have pulled it off alone, or had an accomplice. Either way, he was still tripped up by one thing, the unexpected exsanguination. This is where I think we see more ‘negative’ evidence that he did not do a dismemberment in the garage -or anywhere else: the reported sponges and mops in the Albany cans. It appears he used cleaning items found in her home and then washed at her sink. If he was planning a dismemberment, he would have had his own supplies and been ready to cover himself and clean himself off. Yes, he could have successfully disposed of them in the trash run, but the risk/time argument still wins. It’s a big No to staying in garage for any length of time. The sloppy clean up is evidence of how fast he left.
Same thing for Sturbridge and 80MS-a big No -if considering risk. He had no idea how fast JD would be reported missing, no idea when someone might happen upon a plastic covered room, before or during use.
IMO , his best bet was keeping it simple.

Adding either of those properties as an additional crime scene would arguably make it more complex. The early morning noise may have been coincidental. At that point JD was known to be missing. Why create that level of noise and potentially draw an aggravated neighbor or LE to you, if you’re knee deep in evidence. It makes no sense. The noise could have been more indirectly related to the crime. Breaking a murder weapon or something apart?

That brings me to my most outlying theory. I started this monologue with “if he did the killing”. I still think a theory of another perpetrator has not been disproven. I’m still following the money and the other newly introduced possible players. FD is neck deep in shark infested financial troubles.
He may have caused the murder, cleaned up and covered up. We know hands down he disposed of evidence. The early morning noise may have been other unknown items he was dismantling.

I have to keep reminding myself of the surprises that have dribbled out in the past months- namely a lawyer buddy with suspicious wife activities and an overseas money source- to remember Anything is possible!
But none of this takes away from the person FD has proven himself to be. Moo moo

Let's not forget MT's unconscionable willingness to live off the money being stolen by FD every month from Jennifer's mother (among other things, FD had defaulted, so Dr, Farber was forced to pay that *advertiser censored******'s mortgage), knowing that FD had not paid a penny to help support those kids in 2 years! The list goes on and on. She has no moral compass whatsoever; the term 'gold digger' is too kind. She is not a moral human being, but as the old saying goes, "you've got to go to hell to find witnesses against the devil".

The woman has the values of a gnat (all apologies to gnats everywhere), and she thought FD was her prize, the goose who laid the golden egg. How wrong she was! The only gold FD possessed was that which he stole form Jennifer and her family. Her dream man, the one she would sacrifice even the well-being of her own child to be with, is a murderous fraud. If her knowledge and assistance occurred after the fact, she may escape with less of a prison sentence, but she most certainly will face incarceration if she even thinks about lying to LE. One way or the other, she is going to pay the price of her moral failings.

What she is willing to do to make amends for her participation in this murder, before or after the fact, is what we are about to find out. She isn't going to get to decide when or how she cooperates. LE will permit absolutely no half truths. If she is not 100% truthful, she will be spending the rest of her life in prison. She needs to seriously consider whether she wants to remain loyal to a man who cold-bloodedly executed the mother of his 5 children. While she is pondering that reality, she also need to understand what FD is capable of doing to her if given the chance. She is now a threat to him now; despite NP's complete BS, she is the enemy. She knows what he did, she knows who he is, and she is in FD's crosshairs. She better hope LE wants her assistance, for her own safety!

Thanks for this!

I think you brilliantly 'complete the circle' of where we now are with MT, her character (or absence thereof) and her involvment in the missing/murder of JD. In my mind morally bankrupt doesn't even begin to cover MT but I'm not sure what standard could be considered lower than this either? Not worth the brain time to contempate it IMO!

The point you make about how a single call to LE PRIOR TO the 24th perhaps could have saved JD, I agree with you is so so important.

I was concerned that MT somehow falls off people's radar in all of this as her atty has a strategy that is vastly different from what we have been seeing from Pattisville and so MT hasn't been front and center in all of the press recently. Just wanted to make sure she was where IMO she belongs which is front on center in the dialog on this case!

Given what we have seen of local LE in Farmington area with the situation of KM STBX with the person with a crowbar and gas can showing up at her house and he doesn't get arrested, I'm sadly not sure LE would have done anything other than log the call HAD MT called them to report her concens. But to your point at least MT would have been on the record of warning of an impending crime and JD might be alive today to spend the long holiday weekend and the last days of 2019 summer with her children.

I do though seriously question MT decision to locate BACK into the Farmington area given the no-contact order. We don't know if her daughter returned to school in the area but in my mind if MT were at all serious about the no-contact order she wouldn't have picked a local w/i 2 miles of 4Jx as it simply makes a mockery and huge joke about yet another court order IMO. To your point about MT safety also I question the choice of Avon to live for now too. My guess is she isn't afraid because she isn't talking or cooperating and because most likely a pact was made between 'Bonnie and Clyde' as the police were circling them in earnest back around the missing date and the week thereafter. Mama Arrezza IMO can pay all she wants for litigation assistance but ultimately MT will have to decide what to do. I just also think of the info we have about the Troconis-Arrezza clan meeting up with Fotis and Michelle for large parties and entertaining them as a couple from the beginning days of the affair in FL and so IMO it shows their support of this relationship with FD from the beginning. The family and MT have shown us clearly who they are and what they stand for IMO.

I also strongly believe that the collective Troconis-Arrezza clan financial wherewithal could not withstand a protracted civil litigation by GF against MT for the wrongful death of JD. So, IMO these folks ought to weigh their choices carefully as they make their way through the next stages of this litigation.

MOO

IMO- If he did the killing ( I’m going w killing because I think it’s a foregone conclusion), it was preplanned using minimal risks for exposure or discovery as its main criteria. The borrowed truck and license plates are direct evidence of this. And IMO the tape used on the plates points to a lack of sophistication. I think someone who is able to execute a dismemberment in a hermetically sealed room is a different caliber.
Don’t get me wrong, FD is a narcissistic psychopath IMO and most likely a murderer, but I think he would have fumbled at perfecting that kind of crime scene. ( I wish he had tried it!) I think he’s more of a “keep it simple stupid” (KISS) kind of guy. Buying/gathering plastic, tape, sharp instruments, tarps, jumpsuits etc is just too much. It’s too messy-Each can be traced, he could forget something, there is more evidence to consider. And then the element of time. Time required to transport, dismember and dispose. And more time increases risk of exposure. This is only one of the problems associated with using either of these properties, the other came straight from FD own mouth. He knew he would be a suspect. He just didn’t know when.

IMO steps to KISS
1. Get her when absolutely positive she is alone-after dropping kids at school-on return home.
A. On property or within walking distance. Have more than one “grave” prepared, on water or land.
Do not transport in her own car because do not want to leave any possible evidence of death/decomposition that ruins step5.
5. Move her truck to park to make it look like abduction ( murderer or accomplice drives)

IMO With time available, it’s pretty much been run down that he could have pulled it off alone, or had an accomplice. Either way, he was still tripped up by one thing, the unexpected exsanguination. This is where I think we see more ‘negative’ evidence that he did not do a dismemberment in the garage -or anywhere else: the reported sponges and mops in the Albany cans. It appears he used cleaning items found in her home and then washed at her sink. If he was planning a dismemberment, he would have had his own supplies and been ready to cover himself and clean himself off. Yes, he could have successfully disposed of them in the trash run, but the risk/time argument still wins. It’s a big No to staying in garage for any length of time. The sloppy clean up is evidence of how fast he left.
Same thing for Sturbridge and 80MS-a big No -if considering risk. He had no idea how fast JD would be reported missing, no idea when someone might happen upon a plastic covered room, before or during use.

Adding either of those properties as an additional crime scene would arguably make it more complex. The early morning noise may have been coincidental. At that point JD was known to be missing. Why create that level of noise and potentially draw an aggravated neighbor or LE to you, if you’re knee deep in evidence. It makes no sense. The noise could have been more indirectly related to the crime. Breaking a murder weapon or something apart?

That brings me to my most outlying theory. I started this monologue with “if he did the killing”. I still think a theory of another perpetrator has not been disproven. I’m still following the money and the other newly introduced possible players. FD is neck deep in shark infested financial troubles.
He may have caused the murder, cleaned up and covered up. We know hands down he disposed of evidence. The early morning noise may have been other unknown items he was dismantling.

I have to keep reminding myself of the surprises that have dribbled out in the past months- namely a lawyer buddy with suspicious wife activities and an overseas money source- to remember Anything is possible!
But none of this takes away from the person FD has proven himself to be. Moo moo
Super interesting POV @Chicago54! Curious how the 80MS 2 hrs fits into KISS strategy you outline? Was he just making sure all the refuse from the crime was safely and carefully bagged? Do you think he burned or otherwise disposed of his clothing worn on the 24th? Is your view that his preplanned gravesites are on his land someplace that LE might not have found yet? So many options and questions!

HaHa! Just using my feeble brain to seek justice for JD as is everyone here!

On the drains.

My recollection is that we saw drains referenced first on Albany (@thekirbyfamily family showed us the pictures of these) and we saw the interview with the Hartford Fire Chief about how his people were involved with testing the drains to make sure they were safe to be entered (good interview IMO if you want to see the area and the drains), and then we saw Hartford Police and State Police being lowered into drains, although I don't think we know exactly how many they entered that day or whether they returned at a later date after looking at all the CCTV footage.

My next recollection of reference to drains was in/around Mountain Spring. Fox61 if I recall had a reporter on site and was watching. The reporters posted photos from their cameras onto social media during this active period and it made organizing all this footage/photos nearly impossible.

I did keep one drain picture as it kept being mentioned and we could never easily access the picture.

I do not recall seeing any mention of drains associated with Welles or Strubridge. This isn't to say that they have all been looking at, its just that I don't recall the press or LE discussing it.

Hope this helps!

View attachment 201587
Thanks for all this. I’m going to make an addition here, because I think it will raise its ugly head again as this case progresses.
The search warrant references a storm drain at Albany and Gardner, also the address used by DA in his HC article about DD, knife, pillow, crack etc..., yet the Hartford FireChief is standing at a drain at Albany and Adams-in front of the bakery. In the news interview he says, at that time, it is the only storm drain that LE asked them to investigate and go into. He also says he will continue to help if asked. I found it odd, given the huge presence required for the investigation, ie the number of trucks and fireman present, that we never saw another drain searched. Personally, had they searched another, I think it would have drawn the same amount of attention.

MOO
Following on the discussion of MT mother/family connection to and investment in FD (and the Dulos children’s exposure to MT and family, a contentious point in the divorce), one recent point of conflict and motions in the FD/JD divorce concerned FD having visitation with the children on the weekend of Greek Easter this past spring. FD wanted to change the visitation schedule so that the Dulos children could participate in a very large Easter gathering FD was putting on at 4JC at which 15 members of MTs family were to be present. The motions and reporting on whether this was actually granted were a little jumbled to me, FD is quoted as complaining to Heller in court that “so that’s great, so the kids won’t have Easter” but then MSM reported that the visitation schedule for Easter did actually get changed. (Some of the confusion may be that the dates for Easter as celebrated in the US and Greek dates are different). Regardless, it is clear that MTs extended family was in deep with FD, and that the kids were being exposed to the entire clan.

Also, on SM’s invocation of the 5th in the ‘shady $75,000 loan” relating to a Fore group sale of a property at 123 Hunter Drive, although the details for her invocation of the 5th may not be clear, the reasons are clear: SM engaged in criminal conduct relating to that loan, which the 5th amendment protects her from having to disclose ( “...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself,...”). That is the reason why someone invokes the 5th, because they’ve engaged in criminal conduct. (We’ve discussed in an earlier thread when and where the 5th can be viewed as prejudicial by the court).

That loan was made from MT to GV, both employees of Fore, in the transaction in which the 123 Hunter Drive property was sold by Fore to the Fore employee GV. GV then held that property for 6 months before turning around and reselling it at $50K loss.
This house was a small fixer upper which Fore made minor cosmetic upgrades to, a property quite at odds with the McMansions typical of Fore. Located just 10 minutes away from 4JC (and conveniently accessible via the WHartford MDC reservoir path behind 4JC), it was purchased right around the time that the idea of moving MT to Farmington emerged, and it was sold shortly after JD left and MT moved into 4JC.

This, among numerous other things, may be what GFs attorneys want to question MT about in the civil case where it has been ruled that MT must appear. This [potential] money laundering and fraud may be only one of many strands that could lead to the unveiling and unraveling of the deep deceptive and illegal acts and structuring of Fore.
IMO, JDs ability and successful insistence in court on forcing FD to disclose the illegal financial underbelly of Fore, was a significant factor that led to her death. That is why MT has insisted, and likely will again insist during her deposition, that testifying on matters related to Fore finances would be self-incriminating and thus subject to 5th amendment protection. These financial matters were driving forces behind the scheme to kill JD.
Given JDs assertions in divorce filings that FD was prone to venting about his “revenge fantasies” against those he felt had crossed him, it seems highly likely that MT may have at the very least been privy to similar FD rantings relating to revenge against JD prior to her disappearance (if she was not inculpated in the planning and carrying out itself).

Completely, and entirely, MOO.

Last edited:
Thanks for all this. I’m going to make an addition here, because I think it will raise its ugly head again as this case progresses.
The search warrant references a storm drain at Albany and Gardner, also the address used by DA in his HC article about DD, knife, pillow, crack etc..., yet the Hartford FireChief is standing at a drain at Albany and Adams-in front of the bakery. In the news interview he says, at that time, it is the only storm drain that LE asked them to investigate and go into. He also says he will continue to help if asked. I found it odd, given the huge presence required for the investigation, ie the number of trucks and fireman present, that we never saw another drain searched. Personally, had they searched another, I think it would have drawn the same amount of attention.
Already at that point, LE was not allowing any leaks. The Hartford Fire Chief was also quoted in MSM saying they didn’t find anything in the search on Albany. When we know now full well that they found a lot. When they pulled out the FedEx box from the storm drain and opened it, they would have known within two minutes that the doctored plates had been issued to FD.
So I think we have to take what LE discloses to the public (here especially) with a grain of salt. It is essential to a just and successful investigation that LE discloses evidence on their own time schedule.

Once again blown away catching up on these posts.
So many astute people on this board.
MT definitely has no moral compass.
She is a kindred spirit to FD.
One doesn't even need any words.
Contrast the soft, lovely pics of JD with the hard edge look of MT. Before, during and after her arrest.
She should do hard time, IMO.

IMO steps to KISS

Agreed! Well done.

IMO steps to KISS

All really good points. I still believe he dismembered her . Just don't know where.
The fact they recently mentioned going back to certain places 3 and 4 times recently makes me think they are still trying to find the place.
Media seems to have backed off following FD and LE.
They could quietly be combing areas off the beaten path.
I could be all wet, though.
MOO.

@Chicago54, agree with you about the Albany drain "confusion" here between the arrest warrant and what we read in the arrest warrant.

We also know construction project on the Albany corridor has been ongoing for more than a few years now as reported so clearly by @thekirbyfamily--think they say 3 years so far. Based on what we have learned about the status of the project (very delayed) and what we heard from the Fire Chief, I really wonder if there weren't yet that many deep drains along Albany where someone could be lowered into them (Fire Chief referenced one that his people had been asked to check and clear for gases). I also think that the drain further down on Albany (@thekirbyfamily pictures showed it clearly) wasn't really a traditional drain but some kind of shallow cut out (unconnected to sewer system below street level) to allow some water to go off the street because this portion of Albany hadn't yet been upgraded as part of the larger project.

The @thekirbyfamily pictures of Albany and the info we've learned about the Albany Ave infrastructure, I think showed us that in the area being discussed there might not have been that many actual drain options and possibly not deep drains that are connected to an underground network of sewers like you would see in NY and other places. Its been awhile since we rehashed the issues surrounding the drains but my recollection is that the drain where the Fire Chief was mentioning was a deep drain where someone had to be lowered under group. But the older section of Albany hadn't yet been upgraded so just had the shallow unconnected drains.

I do wonder if the FD plates were found in the deep drain or the shallow drain and as many have asked, I wonder whether the plates were being left for someone else to pick up?

MOO

Let's not also forget MT's unconscionable willingness to live off the money being stolen by FD every month from Jennifer's mother (among other things, FD had defaulted, so Dr, Farber was forced to pay that *advertiser censored******'s mortgage), knowing that FD had not paid a penny to help support those kids in 2 years! The list goes on and on. She has no moral compass whatsoever; the term 'gold digger' is too kind. She is not a moral human being, but as the old saying goes, "you've got to go to hell to find witnesses against the devil".

The woman has the values of a gnat (all apologies to gnats everywhere), and she thought FD was her prize, the goose who laid the golden egg. How wrong she was! The only gold FD possessed was that which he stole from Jennifer and her family. Her dream man, the one she would sacrifice even the well-being of her own child to be with, is a murderous fraud. If her knowledge and assistance occurred after the fact, she may escape with less of a prison sentence, but she most certainly will face incarceration if she even thinks about lying to LE. One way or the other, she is going to pay the price of her moral failings.

What she is willing to do to make amends for her participation in this murder, before or after the fact, is what we are about to find out. She isn't going to get to decide when or how she cooperates. LE will permit absolutely no half truths. If she is not 100% truthful, she will be spending the rest of her life in prison. She needs to seriously consider whether she wants to remain loyal to a man who cold-bloodedly executed the mother of his 5 children. While pondering that reality, she also needs to understand what FD is capable of doing to her if given the chance. She is now a threat to him now; despite NP's complete BS, she is the enemy. She knows what he did, she knows who he is, and she is in FD's crosshairs. She better hope LE wants her assistance, for her own safety!

Excellent post and I agree with you on everything you said. However, there is another case on Websleuths about Patrick Frazee (in Colorado) charged with killing the mother of his child - Kelsey Berreth- and involved in that case is Krystal Kenney who did the clean-up of the murder scene (and admitted she did), and was well aware Frazee wanted Kelsey killed as she (Krystal Kenney) had been solicited 3 times by Frazee to kill Kelsey, and she has been offered a deal for her testimony against Frazee. Of course, we do not know what the deal consists of yet as it hasn't been to trial yet. The reason I mention this case of Patrick Frazee is because it has a similar scenario. Of course, one of the biggest differences IMO is that Patrick and Kelsey were not married (like JD and FD) but they did have a child together, and then of course, there is the other player - Krystal Kenney. So, thought I'd share as it makes me uncertain as to what, if anything, MT may be sentenced to in the end (especially if she "cooperates") (And Kelsey's body has yet to be found either)

Excellent post and I agree with you on everything you said. However, there is another case on Websleuths about Patrick Frazee (in Colorado) charged with killing the mother of his child - Kelsey Berreth- and involved in that case is Krystal Kenney who did the clean-up of the murder scene (and admitted she did), and was well aware Frazee wanted Kelsey killed as she (Krystal Kenney) had been solicited 3 times by Frazee to kill Kelsey, and she has been offered a deal for her testimony against Frazee. Of course, we do not know what the deal consists of yet as it hasn't been to trial yet. The reason I mention this case of Patrick Frazee is because it has a similar scenario. Of course, one of the biggest differences IMO is that Patrick and Kelsey were not married (like JD and FD) but they did have a child together, and then of course, there is the other player - Krystal Kenney. So, thought I'd share as it makes me uncertain as to what, if anything, MT may be sentenced to in the end (especially if she "cooperates") (And Kelsey's body has yet to be found either)

JMHO but I would expect the father of MT's daughter to modify whatever custody agreement they have & jet their child out of this swamp....

JMHO YMMV LRR

@Chicago54, agree with you about the Albany drain "confusion" here between the arrest warrant and what we read in the arrest warrant.

We also know construction project on the Albany corridor has been ongoing for more than a few years now as reported so clearly by @thekirbyfamily--think they say 3 years so far. Based on what we have learned about the status of the project (very delayed) and what we heard from the Fire Chief, I really wonder if there weren't yet that many deep drains along Albany where someone could be lowered into them (Fire Chief referenced one that his people had been asked to check and clear for gases). I also think that the drain further down on Albany (@thekirbyfamily pictures showed it clearly) wasn't really a traditional drain but some kind of shallow cut out (unconnected to sewer system below street level) to allow some water to go off the street because this portion of Albany hadn't yet been upgraded as part of the larger project.

The @thekirbyfamily pictures of Albany and the info we've learned about the Albany Ave infrastructure, I think showed us that in the area being discussed there might not have been that many actual drain options and possibly not deep drains that are connected to an underground network of sewers like you would see in NY and other places. Its been awhile since we rehashed the issues surrounding the drains but my recollection is that the drain where the Fire Chief was mentioning was a deep drain where someone had to be lowered under group. But the older section of Albany hadn't yet been upgraded so just had the shallow unconnected drains.

I do wonder if the FD plates were found in the deep drain or the shallow drain and as many have asked, I wonder whether the plates were being left for someone else to pick up?

MOO
Yes, the drains in front of Scott's Jamaican Bakery were some of the first to be done. That is where the project began and has been moving in the direction of Albany Avenue/Garden Street, about 2 miles away. Albany Avenue/Garden Street is a bad, bad, bad area...more murders than anywhere else in the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member