Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it common for criminals to return to the scene of the crime?
sorry I am messing up replies - meant to say I think it is not uncommon, but I wonder if the jogging is more about being able to claim he jogs there, must in case there is video of his taking a little jog there when he was switching cars, moving a body, etc. etc. He is hateful but fortunately not as smart as he thinks he is. Much like his lawyer.

Quick drop of body behind the home on Sturbridge. Familiar.

MOO
That actually fits pretty well, but wasn't EE working at that property that day? Or am I crazy?

10:25-10:35 - Welles to Sturbridge.
10:35-10:40 - Dump body.
10:40-10:50 - Sturbridge to Waveny.
10:50-11:00 - Move vehicles.
11:00-11:05 - Waveny to rest area.

So a few minutes wiggle room, but could work. I still think LE was at Sturbridge the next day though and didn't find anything (that we know of obviously).

Last edited:
That actually fits pretty well, but wasn't EE working at that property that day? Or am I crazy?

10:50-11:00 - Transfer body and move vehicles.

So a few minutes wiggle room, but could work. I still think LE was at Sturbridge the next day though and didn't find anything (that we know of obviously).
But didn’t he call or text EE that day who was working there to see if he heard anything or something?

Okay, I did the math. From JD's to Waveny to the NC rest area on the Merritt should've been 15 minutes.
10:25-10:35 - Drive to Waveny from Welles.
11:05-11:12 - Waveny to the rest area.

That's a full half an hour unaccounted for. He clearly moved the body from the Suburban to the Tacoma since JD's blood was in the Tacoma, but there's no way moving the body and ditching the Suburban took half an hour... So what are we missing? Even if it took ten minutes to accomplish that, that's 20 minutes unaccounted for still.

Did FO have to stop and get gas?

10:50-11:00 - Transfer body and move vehicles.

I do not think you intended to put both the dumping and the transferring into your timeline.

Did FO have to stop and get gas?
Not if he was smart and got a full tank beforehand. The interwebs says the Tacoma likely got 22-27 mpg (thought that could be less depending on condition and maintenance) with a 15.8-18.8 gallon tank. 22 mpg x 15.8 gallons = 347.6 miles. Farmington to NC and back is about 140 miles, so well under that.

Okay, this timeline actually doesn't make sense. JD's body must've been in the Tacoma at some point, so maybe swap dump and transfer? Bah.

That would be a good lead (revisiting the scene of the crime/location of the body), but LE was all over Waveny with dogs. I would think they would've found something if there was anything there.
That is true but I do hope they are revisiting those areas again. How many times have we read about someone missing, only to hear later that the person was found in a previously searched area. Unless, of course, FO moved her later.

Absolutely, IMO he thought he would pick up those kids, PRONTO after JF "went missing" and he was going to get those kids; without a struggle and have them in his custody to this very day...While concurrent to irritating, harassing and terrorizing GF for money to provide for said kids. We know he has never provided them with a single thing..except his sperm.

I will ETA; not only was he going to get the kids, he was never supposed to 'get arrested' in the first place, so FD, his kids and MT and her child WOULD be living off Farber money, in Farber paid for houses, enjoying Farber paid for school tuitions, and Farber paid for luxury vehicles, and welp..JD 'just took off'....the arrests and not picking up his kids, IMO never entered his mind..
Yep, he’s a legend in his own mind.

Sedated. She can’t handle the pressure. It’s over and she knows it.

Her mother must be totally unraveled by now. Knowing her daughter is a total twit.
Maybe in the "world of Karma" the Daughter is paying the price for the Mother's shady dealings. BTW - I like the thought the mother is unraveling and hope that Michi is spiraling like a corkscrew into the ground - couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of useless humans. moo

Why does he seem to always be smiling and smirking? Is this devil's delight? Is it for appearances? The mom of his children is still missing, whatever lies he spews doesn't he think he should look a little somber? He's such an arrogant and spoiled man, I think he has to appear to be "winning."https://nypost.com/2019/09/06/jennifer-dulos-estranged-husband-believes-shes-still-alive/
Yep, just like Charlie Sheen. And imagine for a moment,
an innocent person being accused of a murder they did not commit, would be looking like crap. Worried, missing his wife and kids, sleepless nights, can’t eat, losing weight, afraid etc. But oh no, not this guy! He’s got the world by the tail! Livin’ large. Dealing with this inconvenient and completely unnecessary investigation.

It was later on during a conversation between EE, FD, and MT, but that's a good thought. Maybe the body was hidden in the dumpster and the banging on the 25th was removing the body again.

I really think Sturbridge was involved in some way. Between FD asking EE if he saw anything to the loud banging noises heard early am. Loud enough for the neighbors’ dogs to bark. Remember it was a Saturday early on a holiday weekend. Why?

I’m wondering if LE called him on his cell (not s land line) at 9 am on 25 May and if so, where it pinged.

MOO

My thought was dumping the body after transfer from Suburban to Tacoma and then from Waveny to Sturbridge, then to Merritt.

MOO

Judge denies $3M request by Jennifer Dulos’ mother in civil suit
His children are the beneficiaries of that money," Weinstein said outside the courthouse.
Fotis Dulos’ attorney, William Murray, successfully argued that a judge had already heard arguments in 2018 on a prejudgment remedy and set the amount at $500,000.
"They already had a chance to argue this," Murray said.
Weinstein said he believed Fotis Dulos was "systematically" disseminating his assets.
Weinstein also pointed out that in a 2016 tax return, Fotis Dulos listed that he owed $1.7 million to the Farbers.

So, I hate to bring it up this way, but here's my theory:

We know JD's Suburban was seen driving away from her house at 10:25 am, presumably driven by FD with JD's body in it per the AW. He would've transported her body into the Tacoma and abandoned the Suburban where it was later found. Between the drive to the park and moving the body, he likely left NC around 10:45 am. The Tacoma is seen returning to 80MS at 12:22 pm, which is almost the exact driving time from NC to 80MS. So the body was at 80MS for some duration of time unknown.

According to the AW, when EE came to get his Tacoma back, MT and FD were in the driveway and claimed to be "cleaning" the house. I would assume nothing actually happened in the house since LE didn't seem to find any usable evidence there. This is where I'm stuck.

When did they dispose of the body? If you go by the Alibi Scripts, they kept track of 5/25 as well, the day after JD disappeared. Does LE have a record of their actual movements that day? Either way, why keep track of that day if nothing criminal happened? If she wasn't dismembered and dumped on the Hartford Odyssey, the her body was likely hidden on 5/25, not the day of her disappearance. Hopefully LE can account for some of their movements that day, unless she is somewhere near 80MS of 4JX.

I have had in the back of my head for quite awhile that he had this sooooo far planned in advance. So much so, that I believe he already had her grave dug out and ready for a easy drop. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson