Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, EE was working at Sturbridge on the 24th. Supposedly got there at 9:30 and was back at 4Jx by 4:30. We don't have FD leaving Welles until 10:25 am and why would he drive in EE truck to Sturbridge at that time when EE was working on the site and could verify that he was in NC?

FD arrival time back at 4Jx is still up for debate as MT seemed to be incoherent for her interview and gave a time frame of 12-130 pm when she could have had her 15 min lunch with FD. Not buying this account from MT AT ALL.

Just tossing this out there for comments, but we know nanny and/or dogwalker on Strubridge said there was a loud noise on the 25th at Sturbridge that woke up the dogs and had dogs barking for awhile. I always wondered if this was the trash company coming and 'tipping' the dumpster at Sturbridge outside of allowed times for such activity? When we saw pictures of the Sturbridge dumpster early in the case, it looked empty and when the State Crime Lab people were there the dumpster also looked empty. Could the dumpster have been tipped and everything in it taken on the 25th in the early am?

I am haunted by the FD question to EE in the most recent arrest warrant asking EE if he heard or saw anything at Sturbridge on the 25th? Why would FD ask this question but better yet why of all the things to include in the arrest warrant was this statement from FD included?

Still puzzling all this out and not sure whether Sturbridge was involved.

MOO
I'm still not convinced Sturbridge was involved either, but between the time gap, the noises, and the question, it seems to point to something going on there. It's just hard to believe it's involved, EE didn't notice anything, and LE didn't seem to find anything. From what I remember, they weren't there long. They definitely were more concentrated on MS and JX. I'm convinced she is in the woods behind one of those properties. If FD did anything at Sturbridge that day, I would think it was evidence related. I would love to know where FD's cell phone pinged when LE called him the morning of the 25th and what else happened that day that is was included in the alibi scripts.

Ex

So he purposely disposed of a white bag of trash (the same color that MT said she brought to MS that he asked her to put the towel in with the coffee stain) from the Tacoma that he had to throw away at the car wash instead of at home when he just got the truck back from EE? So he purposely brought it.

Why not throw it away during the odyssey of stupidity? Must’ve been new incriminating trash. Hmmm

Also, I’m thinking more about the charade to have EE go back to 4 JC when EE and his truck were already there so he could easily pop in his truck and go.

The trash (bloody towel bag) must have been in the Tacoma and they had to get EE to leave MS so MT could remove it quickly, grab the keys and leave so when they returned from 4JC she wasn’t there and then the excuse for EE to take the Raptor.

That again proves how MT was in on it as why would she leave abruptly with his keys knowing he was trying to go home in his truck. She can’t defend it. She can’t say she didn’t purposely do it as they were dangling from his car per EE.

Where did she go when FD called her to bring the keys back? I wonder what her pings revealed.

No one can explain away the 4-paged notes (2 she wrote and 2 he wrote.)

No juror will buy that they were writing fake information to remember the events those days.

If true information was documented than yes but not a distinct list of lies.

Again, MT totally involved! . If she knew nothing of the crime and had nothing to hide than how can she explain writing fake alibis and fake events? She can’t.

I’m going to try and inventory her actions from the beginning to help shine a bright light on how involved she is and pretends not to be.

MOO
MT brought black bags to 80MS not white - page 40 in the warrant. So if the carwash trash bag is white, that was not part of what she apparently brought with her if I am reading the warrant correctly.

Yes, EE was working at Sturbridge on the 24th. Supposedly got there at 9:30 and was back at 4Jx by 4:30. We don't have FD leaving Welles until 10:25 am and why would he drive in EE truck to Sturbridge at that time when EE was working on the site and could verify that he was in NC?

FD arrival time back at 4Jx is still up for debate as MT seemed to be incoherent for her interview and gave a time frame of 12-130 pm when she could have had her 15 min lunch with FD. Not buying this account from MT AT ALL.

Just tossing this out there for comments, but we know nanny and/or dogwalker on Strubridge said there was a loud noise on the 25th at Sturbridge that woke up the dogs and had dogs barking for awhile. I always wondered if this was the trash company coming and 'tipping' the dumpster at Sturbridge outside of allowed times for such activity? When we saw pictures of the Sturbridge dumpster early in the case, it looked empty and when the State Crime Lab people were there the dumpster also looked empty. Could the dumpster have been tipped and everything in it taken on the 25th in the early am?

I am haunted by the FD question to EE in the most recent arrest warrant asking EE if he heard or saw anything at Sturbridge on the 25th? Why would FD ask this question but better yet why of all the things to include in the arrest warrant was this statement from FD included?

Still puzzling all this out and not sure whether Sturbridge was involved.

MOO
I was thinking he may have entered on the property from behind the house just to the wooded area and not in front.

Why would he ask EE if he saw anything?

EE was installing hardware on the doors inside and with such a large house I doubt he would’ve or could’ve seen anything.

I wonder if LE checked with the dumpster company about a pick-up as I know they have to be scheduled and searched there too?

They’d also have phone records and a money trail to pay for the pick-up, right?

MOO

Judge denies $3M request by Jennifer Dulos’ mother in civil suit
His children are the beneficiaries of that money," Weinstein said outside the courthouse.
Fotis Dulos’ attorney, William Murray, successfully argued that a judge had already heard arguments in 2018 on a prejudgment remedy and set the amount at $500,000.
"They already had a chance to argue this," Murray said.
Weinstein said he believed Fotis Dulos was "systematically" disseminating his assets.
Weinstein also pointed out that in a 2016 tax return, Fotis Dulos listed that he owed $1.7 million to the Farbers.

Guess the judge thinks Dr. Farber shouldn’t lien any more of “his” assets. Probably will need the money to pay for more legal help. Can’t deny him the right to counsel, right?

MOO reading between the lines.

I wonder if the plan was simply to use PG’s red Toyota truck for the Hartford odyssey of stupidity, but he insisted on taking it back that weekend. So they had to use the altered plates on FD’s truck to keep his truck. What did they do-attach them to the plates already on the truck with magnets, and then pull them off, stick them in the fedex mailer, and toss them into the storm drain?
I don't think that is where the altered plates were used but its truly not clear in the arrest warrant where they were used.

Looking at the first AW the Hartford CCTV captured the Raptor plates as belonging to FD I believe - see photo below.albanyraptor.png

STAHP. WITH A SHOVEL??? That sounds like she must be back there somewhere, which would make sense since they were searching the grounds back there the day MT was there with them I believe.
You think? But another thought is could he be
showing up in these spots to trip up LE?
Look I'm over here. No Look I'm over there.
Is that possible?

I was thinking he may have entered on the property from behind the house just to the wooded area and not in front.

Why would he ask EE if he saw anything?

EE was installing hardware on the doors inside and with such a large house I doubt he would’ve or could’ve seen anything.

I wonder if LE checked with the dumpster company about a pick-up as I know they have to be scheduled and searched there too?

They’d also have phone records and a money trail to pay for the pick-up, right?

MOO

IMO FD did not travel to Sturbridge on the 24th. #1 EE was working there. #2 the AW shows the Tacoma passing the New Canaan Merritt Parkway at 11:12am. If he had gone to Sturbridge he would have taken RT123 to the Merritt which is north of the rest area and would not have been caught on camera. I cn't see why he would have driven back through town to get on the Merritt south of the New Canaan rest area. MOO

MT brought black bags to 80MS not white - page 40 in the warrant. So if the carwash trash bag is white, that was not part of what she apparently brought with her if I am reading the warrant correctly.
Yes. Sorry! I wrote it must’ve been new incriminating trash later in the post after rereading the AW and forgot to go back and edit that part as I started getting angry about her lies and got distracted! Lol!

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-6_13-4-15.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-6_13-4-15.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 24
My 50 shekels and MOO:
1. MT knew. MT helped after the fact. I don’t think she should get any deal from The prosecutor. While she didn’t do the crime, she had knowledge and failed to report, went along with the perp. No deal...she belongs in prison.
2. FD exhibits behaviors of a malignant narcissist. He feeds off the attention and believes he will prevail in all cases he’s a defendant in. By continually filing legal docs, he keeps his own momentum high by trying to bring shame, guilt, and harm to those he perceives have harmed him. (Jennifer described his fantasy of eliminating those he hated).
3. Follow the money. Greed and pure evil are at the center of all his legal troubles.
4. He will not run. He wants the fight. He thinks he will prevail.
5. He will not kill himself. He adores himself too much, and it would make him appear to be a loser.
6. He isn’t a smart criminal. He underestimated police, technology, and the forces of combined investigative professionals.
MOO

Agree, other than I think he’ll run. He’s a BIG flight risk, contrary to what Atty. Colengelo (spelling?) told the court. MT is, too.
Guess prosecutor doesn’t want FD or MT to ever say they couldn’t help prepare their defense bc “we were in jail all the time that our lawyers needed our info.”

Meh.

Patience.

I’m pretty sure his friend with the private airplane on the private airstrip is NOT going down with FD and MT.
There isn’t enough money in the world, let alone in the international Dulos Bank & Trust, to take that risk. Branches is NY, CT and now open in Athens, Greece. To serve our international travelers.

Ok. I’ll stop.
Venting bc if I was in CT, I’d figure out how to hound him without being arrested for stalking. Just so he knows ALL EYES ARE ON HIM. ALL THE TIME.

Like our Texas spirit song:
“The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You.”
How ironic. School song of UT Austin, and El Paso. Guess the ex knew the lyrics.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eyes_of_Texas

IMO FD did not travel to Sturbridge on the 24th. #1 EE was working there. #2 the AW shows the Tacoma passing the New Canaan Merritt Parkway at 11:12am. If he had gone to Sturbridge he would have taken RT123 to the Merritt which is north of the rest area and would not have been caught on camera. I cn't see why he would have driven back through town to get on the Merritt south of the New Canaan rest area. MOO
Exactly why we love the locals! Thank you!

Just shooting in the dark from way down south!

MOO

Big question for me this morning is WHY was
MT arrested again?
Is this just a pre-emptive protective move, for when this goes to trial, for state to show they
did NOT give preferential treatment to her
for her testimony?
Read her AW but not last few pages and I didn't
see anything new that wasn't in FD's AW.
They did give her a break and allowed Bowman
to bring her in. That was bias IMO due to her
feigned assistance previously.

And she had lower bond, which again shows
LE believes she assisted after the deed and
was not involved w/ pre-meditation or pre-planning.

I think her testimony in AW makes her sound
a little drugged up, or very ditzy, or squirming
with un-coperation. Or all 3.
Hard to say without seeing her in person.

We still need to discuss the timeline of FD's
travels on 9/24 am. All our collective brains
need to contribute here.

We also need to discuss why the narrative
on his travels up to Central Ct. stopped at
I-84 and Rt. 8 in the AW. Was this because
there are so few videos of him traveling after this? Possibly. Or is this a critical change in travel direction and instead of heading straight for Farmington, he took a bypass for a body
dump? Does he have cohorts in NW Ct. where
he needed help holding the body for a few days
til he could get back to burying it in a permanent spot? Very possibly, IMO.
Or finally is LE still checking local videos on
the route from I-84 and Rt. 8 to Farmington?
Possibly.
Your thoughts?
I very much wonder about a choice to keep the body in NC and whether FD would risk driving from Welles to Sturbridge? It seems like it might just make sense to get on the Merritt and head back to 4Jx as quickly as possible.

The 2nd AW stops where it does at the intersection of Rt8 and Rt 84 for a reason.

But if I had to guess I would think that FD would put the body someplace where he was comfortable it wouldn't be found and where he could control access or perhaps even see people coming in/out.

@thekirbyfamily did a driveby along Deercliff Rd and it was clearer from her account how close all these FORE properties are to each other. I wonder if perhaps as FD was driving back from NC in the EE Red Truck whether he left the JD body in the garage at 585 Deercliff, until such time as he could dispose of it? This would have left him with all the clean up items and JD clothing that was later found to have been left on Albany.

585 Deercliff is roughly .7/mile from 4JX.

Google Maps

MOO

I very much wonder about a choice to keep the body in NC and whether FD would risk driving from Welles to Sturbridge? It seems like it might just make sense to get on the Merritt and head back to 4Jx as quickly as possible.

The 2nd AW stops where it does at the intersection of Rt8 and Rt 84 for a reason.

But if I had to guess I would think that FD would put the body someplace where he was comfortable it wouldn't be found and where he could control access or perhaps even see people coming in/out.

@thekirbyfamily did a driveby along Deercliff Rd and it was clearer from her account how close all these FORE properties are to each other. I wonder if perhaps as FD was driving back from NC in the EE Red Truck whether he left the JD body in the garage at 585 Deercliff, until such time as he could dispose of it? This would have left him with all the clean up items and JD clothing that was later found to have been left on Albany.

585 Deercliff is roughly .7/mile from 4JX.

Google Maps

MOO
OO

Great thoughts!!! MOO

Did they say how many bags they saw him dump and how many they recovered?

They’re saying he was at JD’s house for 2.5 hours. That’s a really long time.

Just one and a small item at the car wash.

I think the other bags were deposited in Hartford sadly.

MOO

Ugh! Now what happens? Question too....when FO is finally convicted of JD’s murder, GF is out, what, $3M?

GF originally filed for an attachment of $500,000 based on what she then knew about the matter. She had just taken over her husbands estate and so didn't have the paperwork together etc. Made sense to me that she didn't have all the facts in place and so once she got it together and figured it out she asked for increase to $3,000,000. Judge today didn't agree and so denied the claim and left GF with $500,000 attachment on Sturbridge House I believe.

I believe GF atty also filed for judgment based on FD non compliance with providing Quickbooks records for FORE which were due to have been provided to GF in 2018! I didn't hear if the Judge ruled on this matter today but frankly I don't know why this was allowed to kick on for nearly a year with non compliance.

Case is scheduled for trial I believe in December 2019 so its still kicking along with the Judge who IMO has been far too lax with compliance yet again for FD. Absent some bombshell revelation there is little to no doubt that FD owes the money as his own books and records show an existing loan of $1.6 million owed to FIL on his taxes. So, its just been more delay and delay from Murray and his claims today on the courthouse steps of a 'good day' to me rang hollow.

FD IMO clearly owes the money borrowed from the FIL and will just go to the mat wasting time in order to not have to pay GF. I also don't think there is any mystery as to FD stacking up mortgages on the FORE properties either and allowing the trade claims to stack up either. This has been IMO a carefully crafted house of cards to make it as hard as possible for GF to collect a penny from FD and FORE. Pathetic IMO that the State and Feds haven't stepped up the investigation on financial crimes and tax evasion as it has to be part of this entire charade IMO.

MOO

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-aeb5-33522048cd4d/5d716e9dc3b80.pdf.pdf

MT brought the bags to 80MT - she was handed a paper towel from the Tacoma clean up - I don't see how she can claim she did not know what was going on 5/24 and then accompanying him to the car wash on 5/29 (source of the new arrest warrant) seems to me she is an accessory after the fact IF she was not with him at all that morning. I'm not convinced he was alone that entire time. I've been considering the logistics of moving her body from her SUV to the Tacoma (still) and now I'm wondering if he didn't roll her up in a rug. If someone saw a rug being transferred from one vehicle to another, they may not think much of it. We do know he went into the house (DNA on the sink faucet) so if she had a throw rug somewhere, it is possible he took it. Just thinking out loud. and what arrogance to move a body in broad daylight JMO
My thought on transferring the body. He could have pulled the Suburban up next to the Tacoma "passenger door to passenger door" very close. And simply transferred the rug/mat that JF (I'm not calling her JD anymore) was in. Kills me to type this. Nobody, driving by, would have thought anything about it or paid any attention to it; since it is road where people are driving along; minding their own business and most likely not paying attention to two cars in a "turn-out". moo

I studied the arrest warrant and put together a bit of a timeline which results in certain conclusions. I have a couple of questions:
7:57 Toyota Tacoma near Lapham road
8:05 JD arrives home
10:25 JD's suburban driving away. Later found near Lapham road.

Ok, so between 8:05 and 10:25, the deed was done and cleanup at Wells Branch. JD's body was in the suburban.

Somehow, he had to transfer her body and the cleanup supplies from the suburban to the Tacoma. It would seem he must have either a) drove the suburban to where the tacoma was parked, or parked the suburban and drove the tacoma to where the suburban was parked. He then had to transfer the body and bags.

He needed to clean up the tacoma but didn't need to do any special cleaning of the suburban. Does this mean he did a pretty good job of wrapping the body in the suburban, but the act of transferring the body to the tacoma caused blood to spill into the tacoma.

I would also assume blood got on him and blood would have gotten on the pavement either by the park or lapham road. I assume they looked. Maybe the blood didn't leak until later.

Then he drove to mountain spring road in Farmington at 12:22, and then at 1:30 he's at 4 Jefferson in Farmington. When he gets to Jefferson, he needs to clean the car, but presumably there's no body. Makes me think the body is someone near 80 Mountain Spring Road.

When they did the trash dump they drove a black ford F150. Which means the bags with the cleaning supplies from Wells Branch that he transferred to the Tacoma must have also been transferred to the F150 during the afternoon at 4 Jefferson.

I'm assuming MT would have noticed that but it's not in the warrant. I'd also assume that JD was not in pieces in those bags. Maybe, but I think it would be pretty difficult to do in an hour at Moutain Spring road. I guess it's also possible that she could have been quickly dumped anywhere between Lapham/Waverny/Mountain Spring Road/Jefferson. Given the timeline though, he wouldn't have had too much time to hide the body.

The fact that the body was in the Tacoma means it is no where near Waverny. And since the timeline for hiding is tight before he arrives at Mountain Spring road, the body must be either at Mountain Spring road, or between there and Jefferson.

It would be the middle of the day and he certainly wouldn't want to be seen dumping a body. So whereever it is, would have had to have some secluded access. Lot's of places near Mountain Spring but I'm sure that area was searched well. it would be kind of hard to hide a fresh grave. There's a couple of ponds off Talcott Notch Road. I wonder if they've been searched. There's also a river that runs along Waterville road. That looks like it has some secluded access too. Does anyone know if these have been searched?
I guess my conclusion is the body is somewhere in Farmington. Am I missing something?

In a very recent post:
Stamford Advocate in obtained court documents shows video surveillance has JD arriving at 8:30 am at house, where he was waiting for her.

Tweet your observations.
Maybe the 25 minutes makes FD have to hurry more than you think.
He had one hour and 55 minutes if all the cameras recorded times correctly.
He was a busy boy. Had to remember his tannery experiences, had to get his clean hands dirty bc all the blood needed to be mopped up. He has no idea how to mop a floor. Had to go into house to grab the striped decorator pillow with all the blood which was found in Albany Avenue. Not his house. Guess he grabbed the first thing he thought would sop up her blood. If he hit an artery, she would have bled out all over the place.
Poor woman. Cannot imagine the fear, the pain, the emotions as her life passed in front of her then as she passed to heaven. I’m sure her dad was waiting, with open arms. Let me cuddle you, my little baby girl. It’ll all be alright. They’ll get him and the kids will grow up to be great people. It won’t be easy, but come on, they are Farbers, first and foremost. It’ll be ok. Promise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member