Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is off topic sort of (but still I persist! Ha). I’ve always felt that animals come into our lives as reminders of the love and kindness that others have given us, and as gifts to help us remember that there still is much good and hope in the world and that we can send that light into the future by rescuing—or being rescued by—the animal in need. Then last night, a friend who runs a no-kill shelter asked me out of the blue if I would take an abandoned black kitten that no one would adopt because of bare spots left after skin treatment and black kittens are the last to be adopted for some weird reason. It just felt right for some reason and I have plenty of room here in the country so I brought the kitten home tonight before I’d read any of these updates. As this tiny kitten snuggled up with our other rescued cats and rescued English bulldog, I thought, “For this moment, all is right in the world.” And then I began to read here about the light starting to shine on justice for JD.
I have a rescued bulldog too!

As an aside, how was killer’s father forced to testify? Accessory after the fact? It’d be interesting to know the details. They maybe applicable to the Dulos case.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
Dulos Team is relying on a report that is clearly off base. Even though cannot be entered into evidence. Is he the one that refused to continue to testify during a court proceeding? And stepped off the witness stand? Why do these CT judges refuse to find contempt against clearly contemptible actions?

Dr. Dialing for Dollars needs to be sued for malpractice. Out of state expert witness(es) would be needed to testify against him, his methodologies and “findings.” Pressure needs to be put on the CT Board of Licensing for his profession. All of his victims need to file grievances against him with the Board. Perhaps a class action lawsuit.
His protection/ benefactor(s) need(s) to be uncovered. And also brought to justice. Legislators/lawyers/high placed divorcing parties. FD lawyer buddy comes to mind as a perfect example.

Anyway:

Atty. Ann Draginis (spelling?) knows what’s behind him. She has enough to do without taking him down. He’s not appointed all the time bc he’s the best. He’s appointed bc of some special relationship with persons known or unknown. Dare I say favoritism or even blackmail? He may have prepared reports for some members serving in the legislature.
I wonder if CT has a special task force to investigate corruption. That’s not corruptable.
In Texas, we have a wonderful group of law persons called The Texas Rangers. Not the baseball team. Proud history of investigating corrupt LE. Among others.
You know, I’m not native. So cannot claim to be a true Texan. But with this case, I’m realizing, this is a pretty amazing state to live in.

I’m getting sleepy again. Need a few more hours. Good night all. Or good morning if you’re getting up to start a new day.
Unfortunately CT is still an ole boys network where the best don’t get promoted it’s who you know. We are always joking about the “state workers” here in CT. Private sector much smarter - of course there’s always outliers- my apologies to any CT state workers here. Divorce case uncontested here takes minimum 1 year. We need the Texas Rangers!

The newest warrant is so damning, for them both but especially FD. I am so impatient for his arrest on murder charges, but want the police to have an airtight case, so wait we must. It was definitely premeditated, parking the car he drove there and back such a distance away shows to me he didn't go there to talk. They've definitely nailed him with everything else they have, trying to keep the employees car over the weekend, having it cleaned, badgering him to switch out the seats, the alibi notes, the infamous dumping of items and so on. He's such an evil awful person.

He did have those contractor bags IIRC
I’m with you. I think some of that dismemberment took place at Welles .
I quit the Courant too. They quickly turned to the dark side cozying up to Pattis. I'm spreading the word too.
haven’t been a courant reader here in CT for years

It's such a relief to actually see all the evidence LE has after wondering for months if there would be enough for FD to be charged with murder. I'm very impressed with their relentless work on this case. They've done a great job and I'm sure there's more to come. I expect more charges soon. Today would be nice!
I also want to thank all of you here at WS for all the hard work and many hours you've put in for Jennifer and her family. Your work on this case has been outstanding! Thank you so much!
My thoughts are with Jennifer's dear mother and children as all this ugly truth is revealed and brought to light. Mrs. Farber is such a good and strong lady and I admire her very much. One can only imagine how hard this has been for her. My heart is with Jennifer's children. They have a lot more on their plates than any child should have to live through. It's been a long road for them and a longer road ahead. May God bless and keep them.

1. No comment from LE about amt of blood loss at Welles. But the body was believed to be in the Suburban leaving Welles and then taken to Lapham and then supposedly placed in the Red Toyota truck. As FD seemed to be fixated on the Toyota seats based on his conversations with EE and MT reference to the Toyota passenger seat, it appears body was inside the Toyota and not in the back of the truck. There is a gap in the narrative I believe as the warrant picks up with MT and FD in 'clean up mode' at 80 MS. We have no idea from today's narrative if what happened at Welles was a kidnapping or murder but there was zero in the arrest warrant that I read that might lead me to believe that JD left Welles alive.

2. No mention of Sturbridge from LE in this arrest document other than reference to FD questioning EE about Sturbridge (where EE was working for the day) and whether he saw anything I believe.

MOO
BUT....And I think there are just sooo many comments right now....but have been trying to get your take on whether MT could have been driving the truck...is there anything yet that proves she wasn't? ALSO...no mention of blood on drivers' side. Could the blood transfer on the passenger side been directly from FD and JD put in bed of truck? Can MT be eliminated as possibly driving the truck?

What a beautiful day it is for me, after checking CT news! FD arrested again! Cheer up FD, orange is the new black! Still think MT is up to her scrawny neck in JD murder. Very cheeky reply of hers to investigators re blood, IMO. Love knowing what LE finally pieced together, about how JD died, and the role the trucks played it. FD telling employee to get rid of seats on employees own car. Employee doing just that, however keeping the seats! Just Brilliant.
GF keep hitting that , and protecting those beautiful children.

Just a guess, but reading into the gaps in the AW the place where the Red Tacoma leaves RT 8 and gets on I84 and then nothing, is an issue IMO that they must be working on the last 25 miles and where the body might have been disposed of possibly along the way or was body brought back to 80 MS. Absolute silence today in AR on body. We know body left NC and was in Red Toyota but that is it other than the clean up efforts on the truck and possibly house at 80 MS.

Were the early press pictures of the sewer drains in/around 80MS significant? Were there stops along the way and possibly off of I84 on the way to Farmington?
We know FD didn't have his phone for this trip but we know he did have JD phone at some point along the route on the 24th. Where did FD get rid of JD cell phone or did he? We don't know.
We also don't know if there was any GPS capability in the Toyota Tacoma. If there was GPS IMO this could be a game changer but it also could have just been an old beater truck too? Hard to tell and nothing in the AR today explained much about the Tacoma IMO.

Take a look at the map as to where the arrest warrant ends at intersection of I84 and Rt. 8 and then it jumps to 80 MS and 4Jx so far as I can tell:

Google Maps
I think the year of the truck is 2000.

Can't disagree with you at all.

Wish he had been kept under observation in jail tonight.

To see the path in technicolor was stunning IMO.

But how to explain that look on FD face tonight with Pattis? Was that a look of shock? Or, hadn't he read the arrest warrant and seen the pictures?

Does anyone think FD told Pattis any of the information we saw in the arrest warrant today? Or, was this news to Pattis and so we got the nonsense quote about Christmas in September?

MOO
This just popped into my head. I wonder if NP knew about bus cameras in general? You know how lawyers often don't want to know if client is guilty. Just from my own experience with a lawyer, they will say things sometimes designed to let you know something or even ask a leading question so you can answer their question the way that is beneficial to the client while sort of skirting the complete honesty thing and being an officer of the court and all...I wonder if NP ever said to him..."you know, there are cameras all over, even the buses have them, just sayin" Is there anything I should know about your whereabouts in case it comes up"? Also, the MINUTE they became aware that FD was seen on surveillance getting the mail after the Albany Ave Odyssey, they would have realized no alibi of a 2 hour call to Greece and would have been caught leaving 4JC in the early AM. Would have proved MT was lying also.

According to AW, when EE arrived to retrieve his car and FD wasn’t there he assumed FD was waterskiing. Not on a Home Depot run or working on a property. Further confirms JDs reports about selfishness, obsession and FDs priorities.
How terrible it must have been for EE to work for this man. I can’t imagine the claims Pattis and FD will throw at this poor handyman. I wouldn’t be surprised if more details of FD framing EE unfold.

moo

@afitzy

I think we just got our answer as to why Norm was hitching his wagon to MT.

She was his client’s alibi, and she had the power to play along, or dig his grave.

She ultimately chose the latter, although it’s pretty clear she intended to keep on lying to investigators.

Couldn’t fool them though.

The new strategy will be to destroy her and her credibility.

Yes, it will be very interesting to see what NP and FD now say about MT. You know, the woman FD “loves deeply”. We all saw through what NP was doing, making those statements about MT before, and yesterday’s arrest warrant proved why he felt the need to.

And, if JD's children are to have any kind of ability to "move forward," I think they need to know where their mother is....Wondering for years, if maybe she is out there somewhere would be a type of mental punishment no one should have to endure. FD has no idea how to love another human being if he's willing to leave his children in this type of limbo. No one who has that answer desires any mercy....and that includes his defense attorney....IMO...MOO.
I agree. We will be glad when FD goes to jail for life for this but the kids will suffer. Criminals create terrible suffering for their kids. Look at the Madoff case, both sons are dead.

How did he transfer the body to the Tacoma in broad daylight ?
Graphic:

Did he her saw her in two ? Did he prop her up like a mannequin? What we do know is that via the timeline of camera stamps he drove from turnout in NC to 80 MS directly ..plethora of video surveillance they haven’t revealed ? But if so .... why haven’t they found her ?

Haven't read the AW yet but do we know for a fact that he drove from NC straight to 80MS?
Maybe there's a good reason LE only announced their tracking him to I-84 and route 8. ?? Is it possible he took Rt.8 to NW
Ct. area where he disposed of body before returning to 80MS for some cleanup?
This would fit with my hunch and my called in
tip. On pins and needles to see if this plays out.
Please correct me if wrong as I'm headed over to read AW.

What a beautiful day it is for me, after checking CT news! FD arrested again! Cheer up FD, orange is the new black! Still think MT is up to her scrawny neck in JD murder. Very cheeky reply of hers to investigators re blood, IMO. Love knowing what LE finally pieced together, about how JD died, and the role the trucks played it. FD telling employee to get rid of seats on employees own car. Employee doing just that, however keeping the seats! Just Brilliant.
GF keep hitting that ***, and protecting those beautiful children.

Daily Mail Headline Today: Explosive new details in the case of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects