Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oceancalling

oceancalling Well-Known Member

IMO he was the source" for the Daily Mail article or at least one of the sources. You can tell the whole lot of them are dazed and confused by these latest revelations. The comment about how outrageous it is that FD "doesn't even know" where is children are attending school and "he has a right to know" is classic NP. You don't know where your kids are, dude, because you are a danger to them!

I did chuckle when the source said all of FD's friends are visiting him daily to show their support. Really? FD has friends? That aren't on his payroll? Let me call the BS card on that one. From all reports, FD wasn't likable before he murdered Jennifer, so it is doubtful anyone (other than a death row groupie) is knocking down his door to befriend him.

Oh, and the comment that the money was all gone brought a big smile to my face. I hope this case bankrupts every single person who sucked from the Farber's trough courtesy of FD!

2. afitzy

afitzy Member

@peace9274, the jogging theory for FD getting from Waveny to Welles has never sat well with me due to the obvious issues.

The bike theory put forward by someone the other night was interesting and would provide speed and also some cover via a helmet and bike gear (could also be used to cover the entire body so to limit DNA transfer too).

But, the assistant idea in NC has always in the back of many folks minds on WS I believe.

KM is in so much trouble these days himself but I wonder if these two clowns might drive down to NC together on the 24th and then attempt some kind of crazy 'atty client privilege' nonsense and business meeting while driving?

We didn't get great visibility in the AW photos of occupant/s in the Red Tacoma but my guess is that the photos exist and we will see them in full technicolor at some point.

MOO

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  3. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

Based on a crass warning she posted on social media somewhere, a shout out to the ladies that he had shaved his head, it may just be pure, unadulterated lust that fueled their relationship.
    MOO.

4. oceancalling

He must have carried something similar the day of the murder in a location he is afraid he was seen by witnesses. It is a common for criminals to try to influence witness memory, especially those, like FD, who believe themselves to be smarter than everyone else. If a witness comes forward now to say they saw FD with that backpack in a certain location, NP will try to claim that they are confusing that recollection with their later observations of his client. Everything FD is doing in this regard is being observed by LE, though and IMO, FD is assisting LE's investigation in ways he cannot even imagine. MOO! MOO!

5. soccy

soccy Well-Known Member

I think they may be looking for MT to fold and become their witness to corroborate their theories if they do not have a body.

6. BellaVita

BellaVita Well-Known Member

Also, 2 seats were switched out. This implies front seats to me as a back seat would be 1 seat. I'm going thru AW to see if it specifies but not seeing that yet. It doesn't make sense to me that JD would be put in the front seat so how would the blood be on front passenger side unless transfer from FD and somebody else driving. Also, FD told EE he was afraid of hair transfer and I don't think that would apply to back seat. IMO.

7. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

Also, do we know whether the red Tacoma truck had any town dump permit stickers on it? And if so, what town? EE probably disposed of bags of construction waste all the time.

peace9274, Laughing, Myvice and 8 others like this.
  8. soccy

soccy Well-Known Member

How about a garrotte - wire from a construction site?

9. oceancalling

There is a lot going on behind the scenes and I believe Mr. Bowman is doing the best he can with a client who still is trying to hide the complete truth from LE. I found his statement quite telling. Yes, he mentioned the presumption of innocence, which is standard fare. But he also made a comment about the truth coming out in court as I recall. He knows there is more truth to come is how I read that statement. The truth will convict FD of 1st degree murder.

10. afitzy

afitzy Member

Isn't it funny when social media posts are memorialized on the internet FOREVER!

The IMO crass and classless remarks from MT will no doubt be reviewed in court in full technicolor.

I'm not sure that only lust can explain MT lying to LE for 2 months or so? My sense is that she believed in her happily ever after with FD and couldn't believe that it was absolutely hollow and a total lie.

Delusion is a funny thing I think and no doubt took MT awhile to process as she had been in this FD cesspit for nearly 3 years.

But I don't think delusion is an excuse for lying to LE and not assisting in an investigation. MT was not legally tied to FD IN ANY WAY as they were not married. MT came with her daughter and a few suitcases and by all accounts didn't even own a car. MT could have left 4Jx at any time and simply placed her daughter in boarding school if she wanted to. Did we see this? Nope. Instead we see MT lying to police about something so basic as following FD to the Russell Speeders car wash in her rented Tahoe or giving a coherent response to her game of 'hide the keys' with EEs truck.

MT IMO behaved like a robot under the control of FD every step of the way in the arrest warrant. From the alibi notes to the drive down Albany Ave to the absolutely unbelievable statement that they never spoke about JD over their 15 min lunch that happened on the 24th and 'oh, PS I don't remember when lunch actually happened but maybe between 12-1:30pm'! Really. It was one white lie after black lie over and over and over again.

How many lies does it take for LE and the State's Atty to simply walk away and cut a witness loose? Curious to see where this goes but my bet is that MT and Atty Bowman might just be flying solo for now absent some bombshell! MOO

11. afitzy

afitzy Member

Agree absolutely and I look forward to this. But I'm also curious at what point a legal professional decides that their personal credibility has been so adversly impacted that they can no longer represent a client? IMO he simply looks as terrible as his client now in the latest AW. MOO

Laughing, Myvice, CTGrammy and 6 others like this.
  12. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Which Daily Mail article is this?

13. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

never checked on this for blood spray, have you?
    Interesting idea though.

Myvice, bubby girl, CTGrammy and 2 others like this.
  14. peace9274

peace9274 Well-Known Member

15. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

I'm new to this case, but if FD is running out of money, that would be a good reason for his lawyer to assist him in finding other representation.

Lawyer can do this in a transitional way (first saying he'll do pro bono work for the time being but helping FD get a public defender or a much cheaper attorney). Lawyer doesn't have to tell the public, but he would have to tell the judge and then eventually, when the judge permits a PD, everyone will know the reason why.

Lawyer has to be very expensive. And each time new charges are filed (more are coming!) it gets more expensive. I doubt the lawyer is doing this only for publicity. He'll want his money.

edited to get initials right!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  16. enelram

Seems to me that's a risk that criminal attorneys
    take on most cases. MOO.
    I've asked these type questions to attorneys over the years and I could never get a direct
    answer. they hedge and fudge on answering.
    So I would guess this is just an occupational
    liability. You defend an accused criminal, you
    don't expect them to be Mother Theresa.
    But I agree that Bowman doesn't look too happy.
    PS/ you're take on participants' body language and demeanor
    is exceptional on this case.

17. enelram

Hey 10, Welcome to a fascinating case. I hope you stick around as it's your kind of people here... smart, deep thinking, astute and somewhat educated...haha. Hope you jump in
    with us.

18. afitzy

afitzy Member

That can be bloody but quick IMO. Plastic bag is cheap, easy and fast IMO. But that bloody pillow allegedly found on Albany had my ears perk up as smothering works too and with upper body strength is totally doable. I still also see blunt force trauma with some kind of tool as being possible with the pillow to hurry the process along and knife was used after the fact. MOO MOO MOO

19. oceancalling

IMO she is ultimately going to provide very damning testimony against FD at trial. The debriefing process is a delicate one, even in the best of circumstances, because people are having to admit bad behavior, something we humans just don't like to do. MT will have to acknowledge a whole mountain of moral failures, beginning with her choice to start a relationship with a married man, before her complete story emerges. I imagine there is a whole history that MT would rather forget. Plus, she has to accept that the man of her dreams is a monster. That is a whole lot to unpack, which is why her cooperation is going to be a long road that has only just begun.

Mom may be a crook, but she is no fool. IMO she might be coddling her daughter, but I do not believe she is encouraging her to lie. MT has been telling mom and lawyer that she wasn't really involved and has no information of value about the murder. Of course, they now know this to be false. The best was to describe Mr. Bowman's face recently is grim, not just because of the lies MT has told to date, but because he knows it is time for her to fish or cut bait. Since the State allowed MT to self-surrender, it would not surprise me if we learn she has "seen the light." Only time will tell, but I believe if anyone can get MT to understand the consequences of her failure to cooperate it is Mr. Bowman.

20. BluesClues0

BluesClues0 Well-Known Member

He didn't want to be dragged into it. He suspected he was being set up. He may even be undocumented. Not everyone is trusting of the cops.

spaz1959, MemPat, Jen3135 and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.