Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollyDDD

MollyDDD Well-Known Member

Brilliant.

2. afitzy

afitzy Member

Nope. Yellow school buses as there are no Town buses except a get about system of vans for seniors and disabled.

NC as a town has resisted efforts to install surveillance cameras for years including at Waveny and Irwin Parks IMO. Witness how recent efforts to put 3 cameras in Waveny Park have seemed to stalled while at least 10 other capital projects in Town have been funded and are moving forward.

If the cameras on the school buses do help solve the murder of JD it IMO is only because the Town of New Canaan was lucky to have the cameras on the buses and operational and the time of the crime was at a time when the buses were on the road.

Absent the school buses and their cameras, the Town of New Canaan IMO has very little to nothing in the way of defensive security cameras to assist in any criminal investigation and why the Town is not holding the First Selectman and Chief of Police accountable for this deficiency it appears will have to wait until another day.

IMO the handling of the entire issue to put cameras in Waveny has shown the weakness in leadership present in Town Hall as the process was punted back to Parks and Rec and not placed in the hands of NCPD where IMO it firmly belongs IMO.

Why did the First Selectman not stand up to the Police Board and demand that Police take ownership of the process when its a clear safety issue? What do Parks and Rec know about security cameras and surveillance in order to do a RFP? Did the Police Chief ever come back and comment on the RFP put together by the Parks and Rec Dept?

IMO the performance of the Chief on the issue of insuring townwide security via cameras is hugely disappointing and to stand behind historical town crime stats is simply IMO denying the reality of overall crime trends in the region.

MOO

3. BluesClues0

BluesClues0 Well-Known Member

So on to MT. I'm not sure she is much of an accomplice. She may not have known JD was missing when they did the trash run. FD may have given her some story about why they needed to do it. Even if she thought it was odd, she may well have said, "sure, maybe it'll be fun anyway. We can stop off for a beer afterwards" not knowing she was throwing away evidence. Unless I'm missing something, I don't think a jury would convict her.

Laughing likes this.
  4. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

Indeed. She knew and assisted IMO. MT and FD's empathy is limited to themselves. They are both carved from the same mold, which is why they made such a good "team". IMO - their children are "trophies" to them. Objects. Her statement about JD's body in the car was chilling - “Well obviously … it’s because the body of Jennifer at some point was in there”. I would think a decomposing body and blood have a very distinct, pungent odor. Did she not smell anything while riding in the truck, looking at her cell phone? Did the stench disturb either of them? MOO!

5. MollyDDD

IMO he killed his children’s emotional health, faith, trust, hopes, dreams and their futures. May not be physically, but he killed them inside.

6. MollyDDD

Got it, thanks. ☺️

CTGrammy, afitzy and soccy like this.
  7. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

Life in prison will be long, if he even gets one of those kids on his side, even after they turn 18, to cater to him, he will be fine. Heck FD will do just fine in prison, he's a sociopath and they adapt well to their surroundings. He's a *** and I hope he rots in hell, but I don't really think he cares about anything...I think he's going to drag this into a 3 ring circus, say it was an accident and he panicked and take his chances in trial, wasting a lot of time, money and his kids mental stability. FD does not care about anyone..but himself.

8. Midwestmom2019

Midwestmom2019 On Time Out

To:
    Thekirbyfamily. Would you please turn your private messaging on for a brief period of time?
    We’d like your assistance on a matter.
    Thank you
    Midwestmom2019 and 4 others.

Laughing, Myvice, CTGrammy and 2 others like this.
  9. Chloe_ee

Oh of course he did, their well being was collateral damage to his getting Jennifers families money...but yes he has killed the kids in many other ways..absolutely.

10. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

Have you had a chance to read the 43 page arrest warrant?

11. Ruminations

Ruminations Eating ice cream.

Me too. I had wondered if the nanny generally picked up the Range Rover from the garage when it was time to pick up the children. One poster said that the answer was “no” although I didn’t know if it was a theory- and if yes, how strongly supported- or fact.

If the Range Rover, the Porsche and the suburban were NOT in the garage, what vehicle was bled upon?

Laughing, Chicago54 and afitzy like this.
  12. oceancalling

oceancalling Well-Known Member

You are correct. Blood has a distinctly metallic smell and a human body produces a lot of blood. Post-mortem changes to the body also result is a smell that is noticeable, even before decomposition sets in. We know there were bloody items in those garbage bags, maybe even Jennifer herself was in them. And, of course, that does not even take into account the fact that MT and FD were 'cleaning" 80MS when EE arrived there on the day FD murdered Jennifer.

She is no innocent bystander. She is an active participant. For me, the only question is when her participation began, before or after FD murdered Jennifer. It is beginning to seem like she may have been involved in planning this murder long before she has told LE. The diminishment of her participation in the cover-up itself is what leads me conclude she is withholding information from LE even now.

13. MollyDDD

14. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I too am still confused on this whole vehicle situation - at the time of her death - there was a car parked in the garage - was it her Porsche or the Range Rover? Per the Warrant, her SUV had blood inside/outside IIRC and the Porsche (hers) was at the house (FD's) for the seat switch. I know FD has a Porsche as well - but if the Porsche was the vehicle that had blood on it in her garage how could it also be at the house? I need to go back and re-read the car stuff. JMO

ETA clarify the Porsche (hers) was at FD house

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    Laughing, bubby girl, Myvice and 3 others like this.
  15. MollyDDD

Let’s just hope some of his fellow prisoners see it that way too.

16. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

I’m wondering where FD’s bloody clothes/sneakers are and if LE found them.

I sure hope so!

MOO

17. dlharris2712

dlharris2712 Snarky...but thoughtful.

I am pretty sure there wasn't one; as the warrant says Michi's alibi was not true. IIRC...jmo

18. oceancalling

oceancalling Well-Known Member

The Range Rover stayed with the nanny according to all LE accounts. Jennifer had a Porsche that was parked in her garage and that vehicle had blood on it. This also is an established fact. IMO the Porsche from which the seats were removed is not the same Porsche as the one parked in Jennifer's garage. As part of the divorce filings, Jennifer alleged that FD almost ran over her with his vehicle and also specifically alleges he permitted one of the kids to drive it. This is the vehicle from which I believe the seats were taken. Two separate vehicles, one (in Jennifer's garage) with blood on it; he other (in FD's possession), where the replaced sets came from.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  19. Chloe_ee

One can hope prison justice does not escape him...

20. thekirbyfamily

thekirbyfamily No Longer Stuck in Connecticut...Wooohooo!!!

Remember when someone said LE doesn't have to/nor do they list all they know in arrest warrants? Taking that into consideration, I found it interesting that LE included such amazing photographs from an obvious meticulous investigation and only one had FD in it, with none showing MT. Point being, I think they have them and this was just another hand in the poker game they are playing with FO, Ho, and NP. For whatever we (or I myself for that matter) think of CT, it's judges, courts, proceedings, attorneys, criminality, etc. I have never seen a more professional and tight-lipped investigation. LE's got this.

Cockroaches flee when you turn on the light...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.