Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make a good point about her life being in danger. I wonder if she is fully aware and shouldn't her attorney be promoting witness protection for her?
I don't think she needs witness protection. The only danger she is in is spending the rest of her life in prison. That is what she should be afraid of. Imo

The warrant outlines how police used various surveillance cameras to track Dulos from his home in Farmington to Jennifer Dulos' home in New Canaan. Police believe he left the scene with her body.

Dulos is only charged with evidence tampering, but the warrant suggests more charges are coming.

Police believe Fotis Dulos was "lying in wait" for Jennifer Dulos at her home when she returned from dropping off their kids at school. That's where some sort of physical assault occurred.
A closer look at Fotis Dulos' arrest warrant

@MarissaAlter

Norm Pattis just sent me this statement regarding Michelle Troconis’ new arrest.
“Our hearts go out to Ms Troconis. We are confident that she will, in the end, tell the truth at trial. The state is a terrifying enemy, but a clean conscience is a powerful ally.

They have hearts? Not once have I seen them display any "heart" for JD or her children. "The state is a terrifying enemy?" Sorry, Norm, I don't believe anyone believes your jumble of words. MOO.

First glance at MT’s mugshot—— I thought that woman is a drug addict. Maybe not but she sure looked like someone going heroine.

It looks like MT is very involved and most likely knows where JD rests. Hopefully, she will do the right thing and tell all she knows.....the gig is up!

IMO

Perhaps it is just me but it seems to me based on the image of FD being released that there is some complacency here and I am wondering about that. It makes me think that an escape is being or has been planned. I know it has been mentioned before it really struck me how relaxed and smiling FD was coming out of - was it the police station or court? - with NP.

This has all been said before but I need to vent.
I'm so angry about what he has done to his children.
And my heart aches for her family and friends working diligently to comfort them.
The older ones can't be protected from all that's coming out. The gruesome details all over the news.
They need to be out in the world living some semblance of a normal life.
He is a selfish *advertiser censored*.
MOO.

p.s. The board needs some oiling. I fear it may need to be shut down for maintenance, though!

I think this is the State's Atty saying that he has had enough and given Bow
No, these are new charges and let me speculate that these charges relate to the damning Alibi Scripts. Objective, unchallengeable proof of FD's extensive efforts to conceal his murder, with the able assistance of MT. Certainly, the two created a false document with the intention of hindering LE's investigation of Jennifer's death. Of course, it could also relate to detailing the Tacoma, etc.

NP's pathetic efforts to influence MT notwithstanding (love of FD's life or lying lover? Guess it depends on which way the wind is blowing), her window of opportunity to help herself is rapidly closing. If only for her poor child, NOW is the time for the truth from MT. All of it.
I think this is the State's Atty saying that he has had enough and given Bowman/Troconis enough time and enough chances to assist and even with her comments on 8/13, her assistance has been lukewarm.

My speculation is that the State is cutting MT loose to face any/all charges leveled at her with no special deal or treatment.

I am sure Bowman tried but she spent over 2 months wasting time and resources of State of CT.

Enough time and Enough Chances IMO!

MOO

When is the "yes he killed her, but only after she ATTACKED him (in her garage where he was not permitted to be) going to commence? See, it was all a terrible mistake, FD just went there to talk, to tell Jennifer he was calling off the dogs, and she just attacked him for no reason. Afterwards, he panicked because he knew no one would believe him, but, but he never meant to hurt her. They were finally getting along so well until SHE did this " Mark my words...
So FD parks the red Tacoma aways, then walks/runs/water skis to JD house waiting for her to come home, so he could "catch her" to chat? Yeah, no.

I think this is the State's Atty saying that he has had enough and given Bow

I think this is the State's Atty saying that he has had enough and given Bowman/Troconis enough time and enough chances to assist and even with her comments on 8/13, her assistance has been lukewarm.

My speculation is that the State is cutting MT loose to face any/all charges leveled at her with no special deal or treatment.

I am sure Bowman tried but she spent over 2 months wasting time and resources of State of CT.

Enough time and Enough Chances IMO!

MOO
Interesting perspective. It sounds like she know a lot from the warrant on FD.

Walking on roads (but he took short route thru woods and got poison ivy) from Waveny to Welles would have been 3.4 miles & about 1 hr. IMO he walked/jogged thru woods to avoid detection and could have made it there in 20 mins or so.
The AW shows the neighbor's video capture of JD returning from dropping off the kids at 8:05am and then the Suburban leaving at 10:25am. They don't show JD leaving with the Suburban to drop off the kids. I only say that because the is no video capture of FD on foot or in another vehicle arriving at Welles. IMO FD had to come in through the back woods from Indian Waters Dr across the Noroton River. I still believe FD went through the woods across from Lapham to the train tracks for a short distance to cut through across Weed St to Indian Waters to come in through the back. MOO.

Also, the housekeeper showed up at noon and didn't notice anything unusual. Not sure what evidence LE has to state in the AW they believe FD was driving the Suburban when it was caught on video leaving at 10:25am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305