Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The proximity of the Welles home to the Sturbridge home is about 3.4 miles drive 1o mins away. A drive there to dispose of the body and back to Lapham Road is not out of the question.

ETA: Actually, is it feasible that he drove to Sturbridge with the suburban or the Tacoma? Because we know for a fact that the Red Tacoma was snapped at 11:12am at the New Canaan rest area so that always as to be taken into account. And what's the logic of going back that way when you can take a more direct route to Farmington from Sturbridge if the body was taken there. Hmmmm....
RSBM:
EE was at Sturbridge from 9:30AM until driving back to 4JC and arriving there around 4:30. Interestingly, in the AW, EE says that on the 28th there was a conversation where FD asks EE if he saw anything in New Canaan on the 24th, what his activities were that day, if EE had called him that morning and what route had EE taken back to Farmington that afternoon.

The difference is Baez had a the benefit of a death qualified jury. Many legal experts believe Anthony would be in prison today if she had been charged with 2d degree murder. CT does not have the death penalty, so there will be no death qualification. While others may disagree, the State also made some tactical errors in Anthony which will not be repeated by here. Pattis is jumping on the 'Jennifer is alive' bandwagon because he is thinks it will work just like the 'no cause of death' defense played so well in Orlando. Fortunately, CT is not Orlando.
There were lesser included charges of Aggravated Manslaughter. Jury choose to acquit on that too.

So glad I stayed awake to watch this! He is the victim "trying to build a new life". He had no idea she was leaving? Ha! I also noticed his niece used the same words as he - "people grow apart - it happens". How rehearsed. NP was just spewing the same drivel. It think it's smart that MT's attorney is not getting involved in their sideshow theatrics.

The reporter said there were two license plates found. That's news. I wonder if that is accurate? I believe murder charges are imminent. MOO!
Connecticut is a two license plate state, so there were two plates altered and hidden in the storm drain.

I too have been back reading about blood in this case today and am still reading.

Truly the main clue I believe we have is the use of the phrase 'crime scene' at Welles in the most recent AW and the fact that there was blood splatter in the garage from the 1st AW.

We have no visual of the garage splatter so to speculate on murder weapon is tough. Was the murder weapon brought to Welles or was it a found object in the garage such as a hammer, trowel, shovel, wrench or pipe? We don't know. We know there was blood found on and in the Suburban. We know that there was a cleanup effort and possible dismemberment at Welles that took nearly 2 hours. We know there was blood evidence found in the Red Tacoma. We know that FD and MT were 'cleaning' at 80 MS. We know there was blood found on various of the items found along Albany. And I believe we know that there was what looked to be blood seen on one of the bags on Albany.

I too am struggling greatly with the knife narrative and its source, the HC. I can see a knife being used in this case but given that so far as I can tell the HC is the source of the knife narrative and the rest of the press articles are 'repostings' of the HC, I'm not sure I'm willing to spend time on the issue until LE talks about it directly.

Pattisville has a vested interest in distraction IMO as they have no alibi/alternative theory after the 'alibi scripts' were discovered and most likely KM was interviewed by LE. So, I wonder if this knife story is just a 'leak' to distract and is no different from the MT taking the lie detector test and being able to give FD an alibi, which we know to be a complete lie? That's the issue with printing or saying things that aren't true, it makes it tough to believe what is being said IMO.

Is the source of the knife narrative a strategic leak by LE to send a message to Pattisville or did it come from Pattisville along with the narrative about the car mat to simply take the focus off of FD for just a little bit and have folks question the investigation and all the 'missing' evidence in the State's case? IDK the answers to any of these questions and there is no way to answer them now so far as I can tell!

IMO so much of the DA reporting has been thinly veiled releases from Pattisville that given the limited amount of time I have to work on this that I can't give this particular angle of the knife and the later found items mentioned in the HC much more time.

There is so much to chew through in the latest AW that I think I'm going to stick with it for awhile.

MOO
The knife bothers me too. Part of me thinks it's a distraction, by whomever's camp. If indeed JD body is intact, perhaps murder weapon or weapons are with her body. Maybe it wasn't a knife. Maybe it was a knife, and ax. Two hour clean up time I'm thinking. Tarp, with whatever initially struck JD, and a ax. Laid her on the tarp, and proceeded to dismember her. For me the more I think of the amount of blood, I think dismemberment. Then again, what if FD was in a rage. What if no dismemberment occurred, and FD just stabbed JD repeatedly, past the point of death? I could see the Rage in a guy like him. I'm not feeling absolute certainty on how the murder went down, or what remains were left.

Couple of other things:
1. JDs phone. It was pinging along with her vehicle when it was driven away from her residence at approximately at 10:25 am. When was it turned off? On Lapham Road where her Chevy Suburban was abandoned?
2. What occurred between 10:25 and 11:12 am? Apart from transferring JD body and other items from Chevy to Tacoma?
3. Was anything of forensic value obtained from inside the Suburban?
4. Did FD ever fill the Tacoma up with gas either on May 23 or May 24?

Admittedly I do not know this latest AW as well as I do for June 1st by heart. So if 1-4 are in there it is merely because I missed it. If y’all know please fill in. I dozed during the Dateline special.

Yes it does. It makes it even more evil! 100% agree with you there.

I was just thinking of what EE told police in the latest FD AW. That FD had told EE that FD had given JD a hug on Mother’s Day. Now this may or may not be true.

But if it was true then FD did it for two reasons: to get her guard down and possibly for any witnesses. That way the narrative is much like this “we were getting along fine. I had dinner in her backyard or whatever a few days before she disappeared and we got along fine. And I gave her a hug on Mother’s Day. Why would I kill her when we were getting along that well?”

Because some jurors or whatever might think because he wasn’t yelling at her or physically abusive in that moment or on the 22nd (the barbecue or whatever) that he’s less suspicious and less likely to have committed a brutal murder.

If he did hug her and she allowed it was because she cared about her kids and her family and was a lovely person just trying to keep the peace and maybe she hoped that his act of kindness was a step in that direction.

Either way it’s just evil. And he is just evil. Everything he does has a motive and it’s planned and it’s just beyond disgusting.

100% agree!
Did you also notice that Mr. Pattis now claims FD was in JD's house two days before the murder? That falsehood is directly contradicted by the visitation coordinator with GAL, who has already said FD never entered the house that evening. But then, NP never lets actual facts get in the way of his propaganda.

He also makes a big deal of the small amount of DNA found in the sink, without of course, acknowledging that the house cleaner came after FD had murdered Jennifer. Most cleaners use bleach, which destroys DNA. I am sure LE has already talked to cleaner to see exactly what she used in the home that day. A great deal of evidence could have inadvertently been destroyed before LE arrived. Maybe FD was counting on that, who knows? Doesn't matter-any DNA in that house is one more piece of evidence against him,

There were lesser included charges of Aggravated Manslaughter. Jury choose to acquit on that too.
But once the jury was death qualified, which is only done in 1st degree murder cases where the State is seeking the death penalty, it didn't matter about the lessors IMO. In Florida, there is a 6 member jury in criminal cases EXCEPT in capital cases, where the defendant is entitled to a jury of 12. If you wonder what the difference is, ask 6 people to agree where to go to lunch and then ask 12 people that same question. It is obviously much harder to get 12 people to unanimity.

Had 2d been charged, it would have been an entirely different jury selection process and an entirely different jury. Anthony also would not have received so much free assistance from everyone from jury selection experts to psychologists to defend herself. The dynamics would have been radically different. MOO! MOO!

Last edited:
I don't even know what a "stoonad" is but if it's someone who would fall for FD, it has to be too nasty a word for me to google!

I guess you aren’t Italian...I don’t actually know how to spell it for real, but it means idiot or dope or whatever other name you’d have for a stupid, clueless person.

As a really good psych nurse once told me, “ you’re expectations are WAY too high.”
I’m sure others have posted this but a couple things stood out to me in FD interview. TWICE he used the past tense and then awkwardly changed to present tense in speaking about Jennifer. Then, his comment about giving the police his phone because he wanted them to have it. That just tells me that he wanted them to see the phone pinging at Farmington and receiving calls there. Of course, he made many mistakes and isn’t as smart as he thinks he is, but I believe he thought the phone would exonerate him and that is why he gave it up. At least he’s on record now for saying he volunteered the phone, which will cut against any “fruit of the poisonous tree” claim later by NP arguing that it was somehow seized improperly. The phone nailed him on Albany Ave. lol. MOO.

I always think of that line from Thelma and Louise (a favorite movie of mine) “Brains only get you so far. And luck always runs out.”

In FDs case that will be happening real soon. Those spreadsheets can only get you so far. So true!

Given his arrogance and smug attitude , now, with this mountain of evidence piling up against him, imagine what a horrible creature he had to have been
to live with as a husband and father to your children. His young kids skiing black diamonds and water skiing champions...they all must have felt like they were living with a drill sergeant. When he said that GF's 2 million was laughable because it was a gift?! Warn your grown children, of all genders, against money-hungry predators like FD!

I just misunderstood, LittleBitty.

I agree that Jennifer loved the idea of her family being intact so much that she would do almost anything and believe almost anything to save it.

It does make it so much more insidious that he played her in the end.

I've long pictured FD showing up in her garage that morning and saying, "Let's just have a cup of coffee and talk, sweetheart," wherein she invites him into the kitchen.

He grabs her by the neck from behind and I can't get past that because it doesn't explain the blood.

Maybe she fought and ran back into the garage trying to get into her car.
Maybe he had the knife in his pocket and stabbed her or maybe he grabbed an object and hit her.
The blood spatter evidence should answer that.

It almost seems worse if he tricked her for a month, doesn't it?

MOO

Intended to strangle her but ended up enraged and beating her head against a car? Sorry :(

Speculation/Moo

I have just skimmed through the last few pages and think I am pretty much caught up, but forgive me if this has been discussed before.

I watched the Gray Hughes video last night. Agreed, it gives great visualization, and I am thankful he was caught on school bus video. Those videos are so important!

Anyway, I have always been certain that some type of disposal took place at 80 MS, however, now I am not so sure. The Tacoma appears to me to have only two doors and no cap on the back. Where would he have put her? It would have been so difficult to get her into the back seats, and the back of the truck was open (as far as I can tell). I can't imagine he drove with her in the passenger seat all of that way.

I am off to school now, but I would love to hear any of your thoughtful ideas about how this transport could have happened.

Intended to strangle her but ended up enraged and beating her head against a car? Sorry :(

Speculation/Moo

For JD to see FD in her driveway without him having a car, would not likely seem normal to her and I don't envision a breakfast meeting of any type. I think FD entered the garage as she pulled in, and then ambushed her from behind as she got out of her car, careful to cover her mouth so that she would not scream. When the garage doors went down and he had her there alone, he became enraged and exerted his power over her. I think he likely slammed her against the cement floor, letting her know all the while how she brought it on herself. JD didn't have a chance.

Connecticut is a two license plate state, so there were two plates altered and hidden in the storm drain.

Geeze - thank you! I just hit myself in the head. Coming from a one plate state - this did not enter my mind when I heard it. I can just imagine FD meticulously cutting tape and altering two license plates with that evil smirk on his face. I hope he left some evidence on the tape. MOO!

Given his arrogance and smug attitude , now, with this mountain of evidence piling up against him, imagine what a horrible creature he had to have been
to live with as a husband and father to your children. His young kids skiing black diamonds and water skiing champions...they all must have felt like they were living with a drill sergeant. When he said that GF's 2 million was laughable because it was a gift?! Warn your grown children, of all genders, against money-hungry predators like FD!
amen!

I have just skimmed through the last few pages and think I am pretty much caught up, but forgive me if this has been discussed before.

I watched the Gray Hughes video last night. Agreed, it gives great visualization, and I am thankful he was caught on school bus video. Those videos are so important!

Anyway, I have always been certain that some type of disposal took place at 80 MS, however, now I am not so sure. The Tacoma appears to me to have only two doors and no cap on the back. Where would he have put her? It would have been so difficult to get her into the back seats, and the back of the truck was open (as far as I can tell). I can't imagine he drove with her in the passenger seat all of that way.

I am off to school now, but I would love to hear any of your thoughtful ideas about how this transport could have happened.
The Tacoma seats had her dna so she was in the back seat at some point (or something of hers was) I’m thinking he used the black contractors bags but had so much bloody cleanly up stuff he had MT bring the trash bags to the house (2nd warrant) the question for me is was her body still there or did he move it somewhere else ? We haven’t seen the search warrants to know if he had a shovel - the timeframe of 10/25am Friday to 2:27(?) Saturday afternoon at the police station is what we need to figure out IMO

His quote from dateline "I wish she was here to sort this mess out." My God! What about "I wish she was here because I, and many, love her" or "I wish she was here because our children need her." EVIL. Everything he says points to guilt. He is sick. A monster. He is always the victim in his mind. That he did it is so very obvious. My opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member