Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trustee v. Dulos
113.00 10/29/2019 D DISCLOSURE OF DEFENSE
Document.gif
newred.gif
Revolting .

I wonder what the mortgage payment was? 10K or more a month? Hard to pay that when you only claim 50K income. I am dying to know if a credit report was ever asked for in discovery. With that, every creditor can be subpoenaed for the records. Goldmine of info. JMO.

I don't have any #s but in one interview Weinstein stated the payments were "ironically interest only," so they must have been shockingly low (relatively. MOO)

Thanks for finding this @Nanobody. Remembered reading it early, but couldn't remember the context. Excellent find that the realtor was deposed by Attorney Weinstein.

Thank you! I wonder which realtor though? He has so many, past and present. Seems likely that it was the one he publicly parted ways with the same week.

I wonder what the mortgage payment was? 10K or more a month? Hard to pay that when you only claim 50K income. I am dying to know if a credit report was ever asked for in discovery. With that, every creditor can be subpoenaed for the records. Goldmine of info. JMO.

You were all over this in the wee hours!

LE must know more than they're telling us because they must have all the movements in and out of 4JC... but we doubt know how far back FD planned his movements. The assumption is that both FD and MT were at 4JC the morning of the 24. The assumption (unless there's video confirmation) is that FD drove the Tacoma out, to WP. But maybe they were BOTH in the vehicle. She lied about HIS whereabouts/alibi that morning, but what about hers? She didn't notice him leave bed at 5am? Didn't wake up until 7:30? If she said it, I don't trust it. MOO

Try this. They leave together in the Tacoma. They drive to another property for another car, now they drive to separate locations. MT to WP in the Tacoma, to wait. FD in a mystery vehicle to a mystery location/property, from which he moves on foot to Welles. A few hours later he leaves there in JF's Suburban. He goes to a mystery location, after going to WP. MT leaves WP....

At a separate point in the day, the Suburban is left at WP. That 2 hours and the trash bags, that could have been intense cleaning of the Suburban, at MS, no? No chance he wanted to leave his DNA in JF's car. IMO he may have had possession of her car beyond 11 am.

The blood on the Tacoma seat? Maybe that came from FD himself. He drives to WP, walks over to the Tacoma, gets in the passenger seat to talk to MT. New plan, new instructions.

Hole in the theory, MT would KNOW there was never a body in the Tacoma so she'd have no reason to say that.

Still, are we possibly missing something by allowing for MT to be at 4JC throughout the morning? Still possible they left in the Tacoma together, no? Still possible FD had possession of JF's vehicle until later in the day, giving him time to clean it. Narcissist = fastidious.

Maybe at WP FD transferred a murder weapon (like a bat, something he found in the garage) wrapped in something to MT in the Tacoma, instructing her where and how to dispose of it. The missing minutes on surveillance.

Lots of problems with this but I think they're are multiple cars, insufficient drivers and frankly INDIFFERENT HUMAN MEANINGS, as in devoid of humanity.

This was an atrocious crime.

MOO MOO MOO

So? Where was GV Friday am? Could he be the missing link?
No chance he wanted to leave his DNA in JF's car.
GV, KM, MT. Any one of the three could be 1) moving FD's cell at 4JX/80MS. Another one of the three could be wearing a wig and driving JF's Suburban (no way FD would leave his DNA in JF's Suburban). The least culpable one, the one moving FD's cell will spill first being that accomplice liability is the same as the principal in CT, correct? LE will give the deal to that accomplice. The one wearing the wig driving JF's Suburban got caught on a 69 Welles Ln neighbor's camera and I think the resolution is good enough. Why is LE withholding the image so that FD is believed to be operating JF's Suburban? IMO, MT has been given every opportunity reduce her eventual time behind bars. Exculpatory evidence must be disclosed to FD when the murder charges drop.

My opinion only. Rank speculation.

Proposed Solution To Problem:
If I could change the terms of the trust fund, each benny would receive tuition reimbursement for college and then zip. Skip that generation. The loot goes to the childrens' children. Then Atty Weinstein produces the amended trust showing that not a drop of trust fund money could ever go to FD (through his kids) in his lifetime. This farce will end at that point. MOO.

Responding to BBM:
Unbelievably stupid to bring the phones to Albany. Does he think LE only looks at a teeny tiny portion of what a suspect's movements have been? That nothing in days or weeks prior to or after the crime is examined? He didn't think they would talk further to EE? Everything FD said to EE was consciousness of guilt. FD thought as long as he couldn't be placed in NC, he was home free. Seems FD thought LE doesn't understand that a phone is not a surgically implanted chip. He really thought LE could not figure out that a phone doesn't always go where its owner goes. Must be why he was so happy to hand the phone over. Wonder what the lawyer's advice was that day. If I was guilty like FD, I never would have brought that phone to the station. Especially knowing I went down Albany with it disposing of crime scene items. Sure, records could have been gotten from the phone carrier. But does that take longer than a forensic exam of the phone itself?

Perhaps Fo thought that LE would only look at the time period for that morning leading up to the discovery of he being missing. Maybe in his head he thought volunteering his phone to show his "location" that morning would satisfy LE and they would not look at him any further let alone MT. IMO he was hoping by doing that they were safe on their date taking the phones and why he readily handed it over that morning. I imagine he was anxiously excited to get a call with the news that JF was missing.

Do we know when and who was informed him? I wonder what his reaction was like. Of course he already knew but had to pretend he was hearing it fo the first time.

Trustee v. Dulos
113.00 10/29/2019 D DISCLOSURE OF DEFENSE
Document.gif
newred.gif

And the award for "Excellence in Creative Writing" in the Foreclosure Action Category goes to FD and his Atty Habib:

From the motion:
Plaintiff’s action, which Defendants FOTIS DULOS and FORE GROUP, LLC intend to present to this Honorable Court, as follows:

1. (1) The alleged mortgage debt has been satisfied;

2. (2) The Plaintiff is not the owner of the alleged debt;

3. (3) The Plaintiff is not the holder of the alleged Note;

4. (4) The Plaintiff is not authorized or otherwise entitled to enforce the terms of the alleged Mortgage and the alleged Note.

5. (5) The alleged mortgage debt is erroneous;

6. (6) Defendants contest the amount of debt claimed by the Plaintiff;

MOO

GV, KM, MT. Any one of the three could be 1) moving FD's cell at 4JX/80MS. Another one of the three could be wearing a wig and driving JF's Suburban (no way FD would leave his DNA in JF's Suburban). The least culpable one, the one moving FD's cell will spill first being that accomplice liability is the same as the principal in CT, correct? LE will give the deal to that accomplice. The one wearing the wig driving JF's Suburban got caught on a 69 Welles Ln neighbor's camera and I think the resolution is good enough. Why is LE withholding the image so that FD is believed to be operating JF's Suburban? IMO, MT has been given every opportunity reduce her eventual time behind bars. Exculpatory evidence must be disclosed to FD when the murder charges drop.

My opinion only. Rank speculation.

Proposed Solution To Problem:
If I could change the terms of the trust fund, each benny would receive tuition reimbursement for college and then zip. Skip that generation. The loot goes to the childrens' children. Then Atty Weinstein produces the amended trust showing that not a drop of trust fund money could ever go to FD (through his kids) in his lifetime. This farce will end at that point. MOO.
Hmmm???
And which one of these is not like the others: GV , KM, or MT?
Wouldn’t even need a wig.

FD's attorney is Michael J. Habib....He's not the Commissioner of the Superior Court...Right...

From the disclosure:
(1) The alleged mortgage debt has been satisfied;
(2) The Plaintiff is not the owner of the alleged debt;
(3) The Plaintiff is not the holder of the alleged Note;

(4) The Plaintiff is not authorized or otherwise entitled to enforce the terms of the alleged Mortgage and the alleged Note.
(5) The alleged mortgage debt is erroneous;
(6) Defendants contest the amount of debt claimed by the Plaintiff;
(7) The alleged non-payment of the installment(s) of principal and interest pled in the Plaintiff’s Complaint, and the alleged default resulting therefrom, was due to mistake or accident, and upon tender of such installment(s) the Defendants must be relieved of any alleged default which may have occurred by reason of the alleged failure to pay the installment(s) when due, and the Defendants must be relieved of any forfeiture which might ensue by reasons of such alleged default;
(8) The Plaintiff did not give sufficient Notice of Defendants’ alleged Default in accordance with the terms of the Mortgage and the Note;
(9) The Plaintiff did not give sufficient Notice of its acceleration of the alleged indebtedness in accordance with the terms of the Mortgage and the Note; and/or,
(10) The Plaintiff does not have the right to accelerate the alleged indebtedness.

This was pretty much it for the disclosure of the defense...I think it's okay to quote it all as it's not MSM. I'm at a loss to believe that someone who hasn't paid a mortgage in a year feels that it was a mistake or accident.....

Calling any legal/financial wizards. Is this a throw all available defenses at the wall and see what lands or ???? Makes absolutely no sense to me.
Yes! IMO this is the "Hail Mary Pass" with no receiver at the end to catch the ball. IMO its just another delay delay delay the inevitable. It simply passes the ball back to Atty Weinstein to put the pieces in order for the Court and there will be more going back and forth etc. via motions.

I do wonder at what point a Judge picks up the gavel and says, "ENOUGH ALREADY"? I truly thought that this one is about as clear cut as it gets but apparently its not.

How does FD manage to find one atty. after another willing to do these kinds of motions? HOW??

MOO MOO MOO

Perhaps Fo thought that LE would only look at the time period for that morning leading up to the discovery of he being missing. Maybe in his head he thought volunteering his phone to show his "location" that morning would satisfy LE and they would not look at him any further let alone MT. IMO he was hoping by doing that they were safe on their date taking the phones and why he readily handed it over that morning. I imagine he was anxiously excited to get a call with the news that JF was missing.

Do we know when and who was informed him? I wonder what his reaction was like. Of course he already knew but had to pretend he was hearing it fo the first time.
Does anyone recall a statement I believe from the Dateline or Sarah Wallace interview from FD about the phone? This quote has been kicking around in my brain and I keep looking for it but can't find it. The jist of the statement was FD saying that the phone showed them (I think referring to LE) what I wanted to show them or something similar to this. It was a quick statement but I remember doing a double take when I heard it said out loud that it spoke to manipulation and premeditation. Guess I will have to go back and watch Sarah Wallace again as it might have been there. MOO

@afitzy, I recall something along those lines, but in my head, it was NP who said it. What struck me, in the early interview, was that he basically blurted out that FD's phone gave him his alibi in the morning but didn't PROVE his whereabouts in the evening, because his phone wasn't necessarily with him.

I remember my inhale because HE HIGHLIGHTED that fact that FD's phone doesn't tell us anything about FD's location.

MOO

@afitzy, I recall something along those lines, but in my head, it was NP who said it. What struck me, in the early interview, was that he basically blurted out that FD's phone gave him his alibi in the morning but didn't PROVE his whereabouts in the evening, because his phone wasn't necessarily with him.

I remember my inhale because HE HIGHLIGHTED that fact that FD's phone doesn't tell us anything about FD's location.

MOO
THANK YOU! I will add this question to the 'research' list. I do think that FD thought he was being 'smart' by playing games with the phone/s. I also believe this will turn out to be one of many 'fatal errors' on his/MT part. Will report back once I find the quote as I thought it was telling.
MOO

LE must know more than they're telling us because they must have all the movements in and out of 4JC... but we doubt know how far back FD planned his movements. The assumption is that both FD and MT were at 4JC the morning of the 24. The assumption (unless there's video confirmation) is that FD drove the Tacoma out, to WP.
RBM: The arrest warrant documents the travel of the Toyota starting at Fairfield Service Plaza. Because of that, I don't think anyone is assuming travel started at 4JC.

But maybe they were BOTH in the vehicle. She lied about HIS whereabouts/alibi that morning, but what about hers? She didn't notice him leave bed at 5am? Didn't wake up until 7:30? If she said it, I don't trust it. MOO
RBM: In AW2, MT recants her previous story, admits she never saw FD that morning and that she woke up at 6:40. If we knew whether or not she took her child to school or knew there was video of her leaving 4JC that would answer alot of questions. Is it possible MT was in the Tacoma? Yes. Possible, but IMO, not probable.

Try this. They leave together in the Tacoma. They drive to another property for another car, now they drive to separate locations. MT to WP in the Tacoma, to wait. FD in a mystery vehicle to a mystery location/property, from which he moves on foot to Welles. A few hours later he leaves there in JF's Suburban. He goes to a mystery location, after going to WP. MT leaves WP....
RBM: What is the purpose of taking 2 vehicles to NC? One suffices. Are you saying he drove the Suburban to WP after leaving WL and then goes to a "mystery location"? With the Suburban? I don't think FD wanted to be driving a dead body around in NC. JMO.

At a separate point in the day, the Suburban is left at WP. That 2 hours and the trash bags, that could have been intense cleaning of the Suburban, at MS, no? No chance he wanted to leave his DNA in JF's car. IMO he may have had possession of her car beyond 11 am.
RBM: What 2 hours are you referring to? MS is more than an hour away from WP. Maybe you mean Sturbridge? EE was there so FD would not have been. Time spent at WL was 8:05 until 10:25.

The blood on the Tacoma seat? Maybe that came from FD himself. He drives to WP, walks over to the Tacoma, gets in the passenger seat to talk to MT. New plan, new instructions.
RBM: The blood on the Tacoma seat belonged to JD. What was the purpose of MT being there?

Hole in the theory, MT would KNOW there was never a body in the Tacoma so she'd have no reason to say that. BINGO!

Still, are we possibly missing something by allowing for MT to be at 4JC throughout the morning? Still possible they left in the Tacoma together, no?
RBM: There is no way to be 100% sure at this point if MT was at 4JC that morning. Not enough info. LE seems very vague about her movements. I really don't think she would have served much purpose in NC.

Still possible FD had possession of JF's vehicle until later in the day, giving him time to clean it. Narcissist = fastidious.
RBM: I think it is VERY unlikely FD stuck around NC. He's done alot of stupid things. I don't think that was one of them. IMO.

Maybe at WP FD transferred a murder weapon (like a bat, something he found in the garage) wrapped in something to MT in the Tacoma, instructing her where and how to dispose of it. The missing minutes on surveillance.
RBM: He didn't mind riding around with a dead body. I don't think it would have bothered him riding around with the murder weapon.

Lots of problems with this but I think they're are multiple cars, insufficient drivers and frankly INDIFFERENT HUMAN MEANINGS, as in devoid of humanity.

This was an atrocious crime.

MOO MOO MOO

And the award for "Excellence in Creative Writing" in the Foreclosure Action Category goes to FD and his Atty Habib:

From the motion:
Plaintiff’s action, which Defendants FOTIS DULOS and FORE GROUP, LLC intend to present to this Honorable Court, as follows:

1. (1) The alleged mortgage debt has been satisfied;

2. (2) The Plaintiff is not the owner of the alleged debt;

3. (3) The Plaintiff is not the holder of the alleged Note;

4. (4) The Plaintiff is not authorized or otherwise entitled to enforce the terms of the alleged Mortgage and the alleged Note.

5. (5) The alleged mortgage debt is erroneous;

6. (6) Defendants contest the amount of debt claimed by the Plaintiff;

MOO
Excellent creative writing demonstrating superb defendant irresponsibility. JMO

As for FD's phone along Albany, that doesn't NECESSARILY mean FD knew his phone was with him. It had to be an intense day, trying to stay within the alibi script, but requiring much invention. Multiple locations, multiple vehicles. For all we know, in the rapidly changing confusion, MT threw his phone in her purse and forgot she still had it.

MOO

@afitzy, I feel like NO was discussing FD's morning alibi, particularly the phone call with someone in Greece, who'd be materializing shortly. It was a slip... he said something like: my client was home all morning. His phone took a call from Greece.

I remember thinking, oh, boy. He just laid it bare! The phone took the call, not the PERSON!!!!

Way to blow your client's defense.

Phones aside, in the end, it's going to be video that brings these people down.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member