Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Maybe the Green is IN!!!

Daisyeve, Flicka1, Laughing and 6 others like this.

2. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

Thanks for this video, had not seen it yet.

What is the relationship of the other gentleman that's always with them? MT's bodyguard?

Flicka1, kimch33kim, Myvice and 7 others like this.
  3. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

DBM (Double post)

Flicka1 and CTGrammy like this.
  4. afitzy

afitzy Member

Not 100% sure but believe its a relative, possibly of Mama A. If anyone knows PM me.

Flicka1, NWLady, Fizzlemisty and 7 others like this.
  5. afitzy

afitzy Member

Its truly hard to say much about this I think as the investigation is ongoing. We have seen the State Senator from Greenwich mention the Dulos case and the attorneys on the GF legal team all have IMO deep ties within the CT Court system which is important as its an insiders game in CT to get much of anything done unfortunately.

I just keep praying that justice will happen and that the efforts of all involved in LE and the States Atty's office prove to be fruitful.

As I've said before the worst thing that I think can happen in this case is for it to go cold in the eyes of the public or online. A cold case leaves a vacuum for a narrative switch IMO that could prove difficult to shift. Based only on what we have all seen in AW1 and 2 I have some faith that LE and Atty Colangelo will get this case right; it just will take time and patience.

MOO

6. dlharris2712

dlharris2712 Snarky...but thoughtful.

I'm a little late to the party...but PLEASE, DO IT!!! The little worm would probably be down at the bank trying to cash them. Although 14 grand is nowhere near what he needs to continue to live his life of luxury...or jet off to Florida...it would allow his to have a Christmas get-together with the Usual Suspects! Who knows, we may see him at Home Goods again, buying serving platters. moo.

SkylarSid, Flicka1, Scanner and 15 others like this.
  7. dlharris2712

Completely "off topic" -- but your Niners played an excellent game on Sunday!!!

VacationMode, Flicka1, scdiv and 6 others like this.
  8. dlharris2712

I agree with you on all points...and I have to say- I have walked out of Court with my son quite a few times...and I'll tell you; we are never laughing. Half the time I want to cry (for what is coming next); or we solemnly walk to the car without any emotion. These people are a disgrace - in every way, shape and form!!! I hope the cameras are at the prison when they are done with their first visit with MT...pretty sure they won't be laughing; but probably (REDACTED) their designer pants. moo and truth.

9. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Fotis Dulos pretrial hearing scheduled for January

according to FOX court is January 7, 2020

it appears the gag rule may be brought up as NP filed motions....I guess he wants it both ways....gag order to stop the truth from coming out and no gag order because it’s against his clients constitutional rights “infringes Dulos’ first amendment rights to free speech and sixth amendment rights to a fair trial”.

The new outside attorney Chris Latronica must have been brought in because NP is hot water?

would love to see the smirk off FD and possible ex GF face. Time...it takes time....just like with Mark Sievers and Patrick Frazee! That was nice.

I still cannot figure out if FD is a US citizen. Never found a clear answer. Need to deport him back to wherever.

Thanks Niner for the updates.

10. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

I know!!! Wasn't that a GREAT game! and 49ers WIN!!!! :D

Flicka1, scdiv, sassyblue and 4 others like this.
  11. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

12. Tink56

Tink56 Well-Known Member

Thanks for finding this @MsJosie...Didn't realize FD was stopping by court so soon.

And, a mini-rant against the media for continuing to publish the messages FD keeps sending to his children. IMO, that is against court orders....both family and criminal. FD's comment that he hoped to see them soon makes me gag. It also makes me wonder if there is some bargaining going on in family court to enable a supervised visitation with the kids.

The children were separated from FD for almost a year prior to the return of visitation this past spring. FD doesn't have a close, personal relationship with them or know who these kiddos are now, unless he is violating the no-contact order or has someone feeding him information.

IF the professional mental health people who have been working with the children through GF recommend such a visit, I might reconsider my idea. However, until that is made known, the press should refuse to publish FD's secret messages....GRRRRR.

13. afitzy

afitzy Member

I wish we knew the answer to this but given that he has been in the US since college by all accounts we probably have the answer.

Other than himself, I've been struggling to understand what Fd might believe it? He seems to wear the Greek Flag with honour and his anger at not having his children be able to speak Greek seemed kinda/sorta/maybe real in Family Court too. But if he didn't serve his country and did in fact dodge his service requirement all the while touting 'all things Greek' and spewing forth on the motherland, it just all seems more than a little tiny itty bitty bit HYPOCRITICAL IMO. It doesn't surprise me in the least if Fd did ditch his national service as its just one more piece in the 10 piece toddler puzzle that is Fd IMO.

MOO

14. Alathea

Alathea Well-Known Member

So, once again, Weinstein has to educate Fotis Dulos's lawyers on proper procedure, law, etiquette, and just about everything else having to do with their job. He really calls them out in this document.

Just too bad FD's lawyers continuously waste the court's time, and the children's future funds.

15. Alathea

And the Greek traditions are all-so-important to FD, supposedly.

Yet, against Greek tradition and religion, he cremates his own mother suddenly and inexplicably - inexplicably except, that is, to cover up foul play.

16. afitzy

afitzy Member

17. afitzy

afitzy Member

My suspicion is that this Mama Duolos/Dulos issue being run over in the driveway of 585 Deerclff will resurface at some point.

I keep reading the available information on poor Mama Duolos/Dulos and she certainly seemed to be having some very unfortunate "luck" with her health in the months leading up to her death and immediate cremation.

I do wonder though if there was perhaps a case of 'elder abuse' going on as she IMO seemed to have a series of quite serious 'accidents' over a short period of time and by all accounts seemed to be kept in a drug induced stupor with painkillers as well.

IMO the entire situation is worth of further investigation by LE, especially in light of issues with the Avon, CT PD.

moo

18. Alathea

rsbm/bbm - Exactly! Most "watchers" for both the Sievers and Frazee* cases were getting very upset at how long it was taking, and how it seemed the perpetrators were getting away with everything.

There were many surprises in both cases, and in both cases, the husbands were found guilty. Yes, it took a long time for both cases. And once we heard all the evidence - WOW! - we understood why it took so long.

*No body? No problem. GUILTY.

19. afitzy

afitzy Member

@dlharris2712, I hope you sent in your checks to Fd as well!

I enclosed some old monopoly money that perhaps he can try to palm off at the local McDonalds!

Now that we know that the entire Duolos/Dulos clan is descending on 4Jx for the holiday's I'm thinking that they might appreciate some checks as well so I will send off a few to them as well!

MOO

20. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

Fitzy... I couldn’t agree more and it is making me crazy too! I want to march into their offices: the police department, attorneys’, judges’ with a billboard-sized photo of Jennifer that flips over to one with her children and say... what the redacted??????

Where is the justice? The AWs are enough not to spoil these criminals!!!! Picking up her daughter. She doesn’t deserve the favor after not cooperating and lying to police for MONTHS!!! She is an adulteress, s liar s cheat a criminal!!!!!!

Red-in-the-face!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARREST these two monsters and make their bail 5 mil each!!!!

Sorry, not sorry!

Moooooooooll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.