Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

They probably just target shoot there IMO

dkryder, Alkali13, SkylarSid and 4 others like this.

2. Twistinginthewind

Twistinginthewind Well-Known Member

I think the car "running lights" were left on, and the gear shift was in reverse, but the engine was not left running? Can't find details anymore, but agree however it was left it was to attract a thief and/or to appear JFd was in a panicky situation she ran from, ditching her car and going off into the woods. Not. IMO

3. Alathea

Alathea Well-Known Member

Exactly!

Lime: covers the smell of a decomposing body after a murder
    Lye: decomposes the body after a murder
    Lie: what FD tells after he commits a murder

4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

• In 2018 court filing, Fotis Dulos estimated Jennifer’s annual income at $390,000, and indicated his was approximately $98,000
    • Twitter

Attached Files:
    [​IMG]

137894C2-1228-4381-9715-21E911FE5F4F.jpeg
    File size:
    216.4 KB

last night we were discussing the money motive - @Sherlockhemlock thought it was $100k she read from the trust but I remembered $400k - it’s $390k annually - I’m convinced it was all about the money - kids were secondary IMO - all his loans and J leaving him - just when did he begin plotting her murder ? I’d like there to be some evidence of this - IMO they have it and led to the conspiracy charges

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  5. Twistinginthewind

Twistinginthewind Well-Known Member

I think the car "running lights" were left on, and the gear shift was in reverse, but the engine was not left running?

Can't find details anymore, but agree however it was left it was to either attract a thief and/or to appear JFd was in a panicky situation she ran from, ditching her car and going off into the woods. Not. IMO

6. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

So many memes and comic characters come to mind when I look at that team.

Daisyeve, AnnaGrace, 303gmf and 12 others like this.
  7. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

IF suburban was running and in reverse, eventually it would move unless the parking break was on.

IF a large tick was placed under one tire, to keep it from moving, eventually it would move and maybe move in a circle unless a rock was placed under more then one tire.

IF it was running, eventually any of the following could happen....battery would die, run our of gas or transmission would over heat...

FD really wanted someone to steal the suburban so it looked like Jennifer was kidnapped and murdered....FD tried several back up plans all failures.

Just ideas....any one out there know about the Suburban Jennifer drove and the possibilities we all have been discussing? Need a mechanic!

yellow is not her color

8. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

What I don't get is why LE didn't clean out the contents of ALL the houses long before now?

Makes zero sense to now all the sudden find some axe IMO. Unless LE took pictures of all interiors previously and noted the axe wasn't present at the time of the original pictures.

Just seems loosey goosey IMO to show up at 4Jx yesterday and 'find' and axe. I would have thought that prior search warrants had been served on that property and if LE thought that they needed to go back then why not just get a search warrant and check out their theory?

Search warrants are still sealed, so we can't figure out how many times they have been back to 4Jx.

MOO

9. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

He looked shocked that if he is able to post bond, he would be under house arrest. I wonder how many times he has heard the phrase if you do the crime, you do the time? I guess it never applied to him. So now it does.

10. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

lots of questions and variables.....all is not being released concerning the Suburban

11. 3blue1pink

3blue1pink Well-Known Member

I didn’t realize she wasn’t a citizen . I thought she was born in TN? Is she a permanent resident or just GC holder ?
    I think the axe is a non issue . As much as I’d like to say FO is an idiot .... I think he would’ve gotten rid of the murder weapon not stored it in his own garage .

12. Melrose

Melrose Well-Known Member

What does DBM mean please?

13. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

Back when the "trashbin odyssey of stupidity" first came out we were all amazed at what dummies these two were. Now reading the AW it could not be more clear to me that these two came up with the perfect plan to leave evidence all over the place. It is quite obvious that FD shaved his head so not to leave hair evidence but then left lots of DNA evidence, CCTV evidence, and cellphone data evidence. I am seriously perplexed with how any of these fools thought they could get away with this. And with how persistent he was to get the children that Saturday makes me think he had to have plans to take the children and leave the country. Anyway, that is my thinking. MOO. IMO.
    The story of their sexcapade after cleaning the house is a Oxygen Snapped story in the making.

14. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

SBM. In CT, if you are in an arraignment this is standard language. The judge said the same thing to KM. It ensures that all defendants are notified of the law and possible issues if they are not citizens. I believe she is a citizen.

15. 3blue1pink

3blue1pink Well-Known Member

Deleted by me

16. enelram

enelram STAY HOME-CONTAIN THE VIRUS

Usually lime is put on grass to change the acidity/alkalinity of the soil. It raises the alkalinity/PH.

17. HopeForTheBest

HopeForTheBest Well-Known Member

I think the key was on but not running. Cars can be shut off in gear. I’ve had Suburbans and they have huge gas tanks and huge batteries because they are so big so I’m not surprised either way. I thought I read keys were in the ignition but either way, I think it was in the hope of the car being stolen. If the ground was level, it wouldn’t roll back likely with the engine off. It wouldn’t start again, though, until put in park. Transmission wouldn’t overheat, I am sure, even if running. MOO.

18. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Well, Hot Dog!

19. Melrose

Melrose Well-Known Member

Thank you.

LittleBitty and 3blue1pink like this.
  20. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

Here is picture of MT from Court today:

Does anyone think that she has a protective vest on under the yellow jumpsuit or is something else going on?

Whole shape of the top looks somehow 'off' IMO.

MT is slender and here she looks for lack of a better word "puffy". Is it just the nature of the top being too large?

MT.png

MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.