Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soccy

soccy Well-Known Member

I wonder about the tea and granola bar. She may have gone in to make it and perhaps take it with her into NYC. If she left the Suburban outside and opened the garage door, he could have then come in behind her and attacked her in the house perhaps knocking her out then and dragging her out into the garage. Even if she made the tea and left it to steep while dropping off the kids at school, she might have left the Suburban outside to run in and get it. If she was in a rush she might have left the garage door open also.

2. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

I think he thought he would easily come up with the % to bail bondsmen but he is a flight risk and no one will take him...and his family is not ponying up the money; flight risk...and they can't access it because its not legitimate in some way...just MOO..

Flicka1, Laughing, AnnaGrace and 17 others like this.
  3. BluesClues0

BluesClues0 Well-Known Member

Obstacles. Like his friend in Greece realizing that he's been had. Also realizing that the main reason FD wants to be out now is so he can get out of the country. 6M would be a lot to kiss goodbye for a friend. Plus there's probably not a bondman in the country that would put up that kind of money without some heavy collateral of which FD doesn't have anymore. I know if it were me, I'd begin to question our friendship at this point.

4. BluesClues0

BluesClues0 Well-Known Member

DBM (duplicate)

5. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

BwaaaHaaaHaaaa! All the banking institutions head honchos are probably seeing the AA and saying OMG, no cash for him. It's obvious from reading the AA he's got toomany encumbrances and debt. I'm LUVVVVING IT! lol, yeah, that's the "paperwork" problems for sure. The paperwork isn't being approved by anyone as he has nothing to put up for bond. Unless family overseas comes through, but what do they have that can be attached if they live in Greece.

*eating popcorn*

6. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

NBC CT
    A hearing for the juvenile case that was previously scheduled for today will not be happening.

7. HouseRules

HouseRules Well-Known Member

Honestly, if FD and MT are able to post bond and get out of there, this will probably provide even more encouragement for KM to let it allllllll out. Can you imagine LE showing him video of them walking out to go home and be able to sleep in their own beds, wear their own clothes, cook their own food? He'd likely be extremely salty about this....

I do not understand how FD can possibly post bail. He appears to be broke and in debt that far exceeds any assets he has. Wouldn't he have to pay (non-refundable) approximately 10% of bail amount and have some sort of existing collateral to put up for remainder? I'm sure MT's family is ponying up for her temporary freedom.

Yes, all my own opinion of course.

pandaknows, Flicka1, NoSI and 25 others like this.
  8. RoosterRock

RoosterRock Well-Known Member

Geez I wonder if he took one of the BBQ Grills from the house? and used it? They are easily removable, made of metal and very sturdy and not too long. There were found at the Hunting Club potential grave site.....

Flicka1, Laughing, AnnaGrace and 8 others like this.
  9. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

I remember your post about him cursing at you. I was appalled at the time, now that time has gone on and we have seen so much more of NP I am not surprised. What an arrogant .......!!

10. sunshinegirl2013

sunshinegirl2013 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the explanation. This is one of those times I wish I had legal knowledge because on the surface at least, it defies logic (in my head anyways) as I don't know that you could find anyone with more of a risk to flee than FD - he has money & connections, known access to a private plane and assets & family waiting for him overseas (plus plenty of choices of countries with no extradition treaty with the US). There are ways to disarm/remove the ankle bracelet and slip out without anyone noticing. Short of having a travel agent to plan his itinerary, he seems all set :(

Also, the other thing I've wondered is that Colangelo is reportedly a top candidate for Chief State's Attorney so wondering how this might be impacting his decision making. Thoughts anyone?

11. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

When I buy zip ties, they are in a package of multiples. So if I killed someone, I would want to throw away the remainders of the bag somewhere so they didn't remain in my house to compare to....like in a bag, down the street, with bloody clothes and other items.

So, I wouldn't assume that the zip ties came off of her body. If they did, they perhaps would have been needed to be cut for removal.

pandaknows, Flicka1, Laughing and 7 others like this.
  12. MDATCA

MDATCA Well-Known Member

I believe lacrosse was specifically mentioned as the wed night bbq is when Fo played it with the boys. But I may be mistaken.

13. RoosterRock

RoosterRock Well-Known Member

It was speculated earlier that FD intended to get the kids and take them with fake passports to Greece right after the murder. He showed up to collect the kids assuming he would easily be their only guardian now that he was a widower with access to her trust fund and their inheritance. All a delusional vision.

14. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

No longer “winning!””” I hope it was worth it.

So sorry sicko!

moo

15. realanastasia

realanastasia Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is old news, but a former attorney for FD, Kent Mahwinney, has been arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. Jennifer Dulos Killing: Suspect May Have Dug Grave at Gun Club

Super-creepy stuff here, including FD's repeated attempts to lure Mahwinney's estranged wife over to FD's house under the guise of arranging a "reconciliation" between the attorney and the unnamed woman. Thank god she listened to her gut and didn't go over there or she'd likely have been killed, too.

Sounds sort of "Strangers on a Train," where KM may have agreed to help Dulos murder his wife and FD agreed to help KM dispose of his wife as well...

16. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

I had to check out the website once you mentioned gallery. What the heck is that? I work with a lot of attorneys and none of them have photo galleries on their websites. Usually just one head shot and maybe a photo of them meeting with a client. Not a portfolio of pictures of themselves.

17. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

18. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

Obstacle = Insufficient Funds. Eventually, you run out of OPM. MOO!

19. Midwestmom2019

Midwestmom2019 Well-Known Member

Maybe NP can float FD a short term loan? I’m sure FD would pay it back once he’s acquitted.

edited grammar

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  20. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

I took that information about the zip ties from the AW#3 for FD because it listed zip ties with her DNA on it so I assumed that was transferred through contact whether it was skin or blood. LE didn't indicate whether they were cut off or not, just that they found them with her DNA and listed them. MOO MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.